PDA

View Full Version : What's for dinner?

Pat Vegas
09-06-2017, 03:57 PM
10 characters

on a side note.
Is he a ****ing moron?

Arsène Wenger admits allowing Alexis Sánchez to see out the final year of his contract could cost Arsenal as much as £140m. I haven't read what he's actually said so I will jump to conclusions.

Mo Britain less Europe
09-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Grilled halloumi with roasted vegetables.

I don't know where he gets that figure from.

Sir C
09-07-2017, 08:46 AM
10 characters

on a side note.
Is he a ****ing moron?

Arsène Wenger admits allowing Alexis Sánchez to see out the final year of his contract could cost Arsenal as much as £140m. I haven't read what he's actually said so I will jump to conclusions.

7 pints of bitter, a bottle of red wine, half a pizza, several large scotches :-(

SWv2
09-07-2017, 09:12 AM
7 pints of bitter, a bottle of red wine, half a pizza, several large scotches :-(

Oh I say, well done.

Now, when you say "bitter" watcha mean exactly?

Sir C
09-07-2017, 09:14 AM
Oh I say, well done.

Now, when you say "bitter" watcha mean exactly?

That sort of beer beloved of beardy men with anoraks and halitosis. Warm, dishwatery stuff, you know.

World's End Stella
09-07-2017, 09:14 AM
Last night was chicken kiev, broccoli and sweet potato fries - with water, no alcohol

Tonight will be pork belly in a miso broth with noodles - again with water, no alcohol.

Fourth day in a row teetotal :cloud9: #wellhealthy

Sir C
09-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Last night was chicken kiev, broccoli and sweet potato fries - with water, no alcohol

Tonight will be pork belly in a miso broth with noodles - again with water, no alcohol.

Fourth day in a row teetotal :cloud9: #wellhealthy

You are one sick motherfúcker. You disgust me.

Pokster
09-07-2017, 09:18 AM
That sort of beer beloved of beardy men with anoraks and halitosis. Warm, dishwatery stuff, you know.

Message reported to headgear

World's End Stella
09-07-2017, 09:19 AM
You are one sick motherfúcker. You disgust me.

Speaking of disgust - imagine how I felt when I saw 97.1kg on the scales after a week in NY and 3 days in Glasgow continually on it and eating like a pig. :-(

5 weeks until my next hol, and I WILL be trim and fit for it. Followed by 8 days of continually being on it and eating like a pig. :-)

Sir C
09-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Speaking of disgust - imagine how I felt when I saw 97.1kg on the scales after a week in NY and 3 days in Glasgow continually on it and eating like a pig. :-(

5 weeks until my next hol, and I WILL be trim and fit for it. Followed by 8 days of continually being on it and eating like a pig. :-)

Hmm. Chicken Kiev and pork belly, those well known low-calorie food choices :hehe:

Get yourself for a run. That'll help.

SWv2
09-07-2017, 09:20 AM

The pub closest to my mother in law's in Wales is big into that stuff, casked bitters and ales. I recall being tipped off to ask especially for a pint from the back as opposed to the actual bar.

Vile. Welsh ****s.

If it is any consolation to you I had a bowl of corn flakes, some Haribos and a Mars bar with a glass of milk.

Sir C
09-07-2017, 09:26 AM
The pub closest to my mother in law's in Wales is big into that stuff, casked bitters and ales. I recall being tipped off to ask especially for a pint from the back as opposed to the actual bar.

Vile. Welsh ****s.

If it is any consolation to you I had a bowl of corn flakes, some Haribos and a Mars bar with a glass of milk.

That's no dinner for a fine strong garcoon, sw. You need meat and potatoes to keep you healthy.

Now I need bacon. Without bacon I will die.

World's End Stella
09-07-2017, 09:30 AM
Hmm. Chicken Kiev and pork belly, those well known low-calorie food choices :hehe:

Get yourself for a run. That'll help.

A marked improvement on bagels with swiss cheese, pastrami sandwiches and 16 oz steaks that I was eating in NY. Followed by a night in the bar swilling lager.

And I work out every day, thank you very much. As I said #wellhealthy

SWv2
09-07-2017, 09:34 AM
That's no dinner for a fine strong garcoon, sw. You need meat and potatoes to keep you healthy.

Now I need bacon. Without bacon I will die.

I was in a rush, football training at 7pm = Haribos.

Got home then 8:30 and couldn't be ****ed = Cereal, Mars.

Lazy I know. Don't judge me.

Sir C
09-07-2017, 09:35 AM
I was in a rush, football training at 7pm = Haribos.

Got home then 8:30 and couldn't be ****ed = Cereal, Mars.

Lazy I know. Don't judge me.

It's not you I'm judging, but the glw. Was she not preparing the finest Irish/Welsh fusion specialities whilst you were away?

SWv2
09-07-2017, 09:36 AM
It's not you I'm judging, but the glw. Was she not preparing the finest Irish/Welsh fusion specialities whilst you were away?

She has been sick for the past 10 days or so but in general no, I do all the adult food preparation and cooking.

Sir C
09-07-2017, 09:38 AM
She has been sick for the past 10 days or so but in general no, I do all the adult food preparation and cooking.

I'm very sorry to hear this, sw, and wish her a speedy recovery.

Have you poisoned the dear colleen?

redgunamo
09-07-2017, 09:42 AM
I do all the adult food preparation and cooking.

You are one sick motherfúcker. You disgust me :-(

SWv2
09-07-2017, 09:42 AM
I'm very sorry to hear this, sw, and wish her a speedy recovery.

Have you poisoned the dear colleen?

Fúck all to do with me.

Cold (flu for a man) then moved into a sinus infection, the tablets the medic prescribed appear to have fúcked her up badly in respect of nausea and lethargy.

Now, she is off to the Wales tomorrow leaving me with two kids for the weekend. The same weekend that our neighbours feel it appropriate to have the Annual Street Party from 6 - late, an event at which I have less than covered myself in glory in the past, last year for example taking a wee stumble and bringing the food table crashing to the ground. Bread, various sauces and salads all over the driveway (not mine!).

Does not bode well.

Sir C
09-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Fúck all to do with me.

Cold (flu for a man) then moved into a sinus infection, the tablets the medic prescribed appear to have fúcked her up badly in respect of nausea and lethargy.

Now, she is off to the Wales tomorrow leaving me with two kids for the weekend. The same weekend that our neighbours feel it appropriate to have the Annual Street Party from 6 - late, an event at which I have less than covered myself in glory in the past, last year for example taking a wee stumble and bringing the food table crashing to the ground. Bread, various sauces and salads all over the driveway (not mine!).

Does not bode well.

One is forced to suppose that this weekend will reach a low point when one of your children texts his mum, "Ma our Da's pissed himself again!" :-(

SWv2
09-07-2017, 09:49 AM
One is forced to suppose that this weekend will reach a low point when one of your children texts his mum, "Ma our Da's pissed himself again!" :-(

We shall see.

Indeed if we catch that fecking Bat sure we'll all be drunk.

Sir C
09-07-2017, 09:51 AM
We shall see.

Indeed if we catch that fecking Bat sure we'll all be drunk.

:hehe: What was the accent there, would you say?

SWv2
09-07-2017, 09:54 AM
:hehe: What was the accent there, would you say?

Kerry I believe.

"Catch him Derry, catch him. You're doing great"

:hehe:

Sir C
09-07-2017, 09:59 AM
Kerry I believe.

"Catch him Derry, catch him. You're doing great"

:hehe:

"The dog's pissing!"

Viva Prat Vegas
09-07-2017, 10:03 AM
"The dog's pissing!"