PDA

View Full Version : Mother of God, imagine if Bournemouth score first.

Sir C
09-06-2017, 10:14 AM
53,000 people spontaneously combust.

IUFG
09-06-2017, 10:15 AM

when, not if, sc :nono:

Sir C
09-06-2017, 10:16 AM
when, not if, sc :nono:

Do we have enough players left to put out 11 and have a bench of subs?

redgunamo
09-06-2017, 10:18 AM
Do we have enough players left to put out 11 and have a bench of subs?

Unsurprisingly, yes. Apparently, and despite our best efforts, we couldn't even give some of them away.

Sir C
09-06-2017, 10:27 AM
Unsurprisingly, yes. Apparently, and despite our best efforts, we couldn't even give some of them away.

Sanchez on strike, Ozil sulking. Thank God I'm going out to get drunk on Saturday.

Bergkamp Was Best
09-06-2017, 10:29 AM
I shall be attending the game not just as a fan but also as a voyeur to the predictable hatred directed at the manager and board :hide:

redgunamo
09-06-2017, 10:31 AM
I shall be attending the game not just as a fan but also as a voyeur :hide:

I didn't realise things had got as bad as this! Are we really that sort of club nowadays :-(

Sir C
09-06-2017, 10:37 AM
I shall be attending the game not just as a fan but also as a voyeur to the predictable hatred directed at the manager and board :hide:

You must seek out thon fat lad with his camera.

Bergkamp Was Best
09-06-2017, 10:40 AM
I didn't realise things had got as bad as this! Are we really that sort of club nowadays :-(

Don't get me wrong, there will be no hatred coming from myself though I do have strong views regarding Wenger and the board.

redgunamo
09-06-2017, 10:42 AM

He's not that fat, I think

http://www.creativesgo.com/stuart_macfarlane_arsenal__photographer.jpg

Bergkamp Was Best
09-06-2017, 10:46 AM

I would rather be snapping tits of a different variety than the one in the managers dugout :titsup:

SWv2
09-06-2017, 10:48 AM

You would have to admit it would be funny, cameras pan to AW as he rocks back and forth while SB looks angry yet curiously disinterested.

Even funnier if the goal in any way result from a misplaced pass by GX or an out of position AR.

It is a warped sense of humour I will concede, but still funny. We then rescue the match around minutes 77 – 90 with strikes from Giroud and a clearly disillusioned Sanchez.

redgunamo
09-06-2017, 10:48 AM
I would rather be snapping tits of a different variety than the one in the managers dugout

That's what I meant; people actually go to the Emirates for this nowadays?

redgunamo
09-06-2017, 10:50 AM
You would have to admit it would be funny, cameras pan to AW as he rocks back and forth while SB looks angry yet curiously disinterested.

Even funnier if the goal in any way result from a misplaced pass by GX or an out of position AR.

It is a warped sense of humour I will concede, but still funny. We then rescue the match around minutes 77 – 90 with strikes from Giroud and a clearly disillusioned Sanchez.

Alexis is shagged, I think, on international duty.

#2-3weeks

IUFG
09-06-2017, 12:19 PM

#2-3weeks

Ah, we have found our new Diaby.

Well, until the winter transfer window opens.

Mo Britain less Europe
09-06-2017, 12:31 PM
I can foresee a situation where we fail to beat Bournemouth and lose to Chelsea and Doncaster leading to absolute meltdown.

IUFG
09-06-2017, 12:38 PM
perhaps this is what it will take for us to have a complete Leeds United style collapse; before Alisher comes and rescues us :cloud9:

Sir C
09-06-2017, 12:47 PM
I can foresee a situation where we fail to beat Bournemouth and lose to Chelsea and Doncaster leading to absolute meltdown.

Mind you, even if we lose our next 3 games, what more can happen? More #muggybanners? More aeroplanes? More screeching at Fatboy's camera?

None of it will make any difference.

Mo Britain less Europe
09-06-2017, 01:18 PM
More protests, fewer people going to the stadium, downturn in commercial revenues, fall in the share price?

Sir C
09-06-2017, 01:20 PM
More protests, fewer people going to the stadium, downturn in commercial revenues, fall in the share price?

That is the only scenario which would prompt action, but season tickets are already paid for and tourists won't stop coming for a long time yet.

SWv2
09-06-2017, 01:20 PM

#2-3weeks

He played for Chile last night.

Flight home and a wee "play" with his dogs and he will be fine. Bit pissed off no doubt when he sees the likes of Welbeck and Walcott but generally speaking fine.

World's End Stella
09-06-2017, 03:39 PM

I was thinking that. Bmouth hit us on the break and as the ball hits the onion bag behind Cech Ramsey has just made it out of Bmouth's box. This is then highlighted on the big screen at the Emirates Carragher stylee and the crowd turns venomous.

:cloud9:

World's End Stella
09-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Of course, what will actually happen is that Bmouth will defend stoutly for 90 minutes thereby not revealing our weakness in midfield and at the back followed by an injury time winner, probably from Giroud who had subbed off Lacazette.

This will be followed by Wenger nattering on about supporting the players because they have great spirit and something about having learned from Liverpool.

Which will then be followed by Chelsea 4-0 Arsenal.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-06-2017, 04:23 PM

....and #wengerout will trend on Twitter

Peter
09-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Of course, what will actually happen is that Bmouth will defend stoutly for 90 minutes thereby not revealing our weakness in midfield and at the back followed by an injury time winner, probably from Giroud who had subbed off Lacazette.

This will be followed by Wenger nattering on about supporting the players because they have great spirit and something about having learned from Liverpool.

Which will then be followed by Chelsea 4-0 Arsenal.

You think we will manage 4-0 at Chelsea?

I would be thinking 6.....

Bergkamp Was Best
09-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Of course, what will actually happen is that Bmouth will defend stoutly for 90 minutes

I think they will turn up thinking they have a chance, let's face it we don't scare anyone nowadays so why wouldn't they? :shrug:

SWv2
09-07-2017, 08:33 AM
I think they will turn up thinking they have a chance, let's face it we don't scare anyone nowadays so why wouldn't they? :shrug:

The one thing in our favour is that Bournemouth are really not very good.

In fact they will go down this year.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-07-2017, 08:35 AM
You think we will manage 4-0 at Chelsea?

I would be thinking 6.....

I'd say 2-0 at Chelsea

Bergkamp Was Best
09-07-2017, 09:29 AM
The one thing in our favour is that Bournemouth are really not very good.

In fact they will go down this year.

2-2 draw then

SWv2
09-07-2017, 09:35 AM
2-2 draw then

I actually want us to concede first just for the laugh, see the reaction.

Is that wrong of me?

:hide: