PDA

View Full Version : Being serious for a second. it's actually legitimately getting on my nerves now

Pat Vegas
09-05-2017, 09:01 AM
she won't leave me alone.

'come to Yoga with me'

Bugger off woman. I've tried to be a bit of an arse but it's not working it's making it worse.

she offered to get me a coffee I said no thanks 'I know your married but you can have a coffee'
:shrug:

**** off

Sir C
09-05-2017, 09:02 AM

'come to Yoga with me'

Bugger off woman. I've tried to be a bit of an arse but it's not working it's making it worse.

How old is she?

Pat Vegas
09-05-2017, 09:05 AM
How old is she?

about 30 I think.

SW was right if it was the other way round I'd be big trouble.

Sir C
09-05-2017, 09:07 AM
about 30 I think.

The problem for man is that once a woman has decided what she wants, she's going to get it, one way or another.

Just accept your fate and do your duty as required, like a gentleman.

SWv2
09-05-2017, 09:12 AM
about 30 I think.

I had a similar experience with an American chick who came to work where I did around 91-92, she was extremely pushy and left me in no doubt of her intentions.

Pushing aside male bravado the attention was quite unpleasant at time. You have my sympathy.

Just Trent
09-05-2017, 09:14 AM

'come to Yoga with me'

she offered to get me a coffee I said no thanks 'I know your married but you can have a coffee'

**** off

Restraining order imo

Pokster
09-05-2017, 09:18 AM

'come to Yoga with me'

**** off

Be straight with her.. either shag her or tell her you aren't interested... if she carries on say it loudly so others hear... if she carries on after that HR

Pat Vegas
09-05-2017, 09:20 AM
I had a similar experience with an American chick who came to work where I did around 91-92, she was extremely pushy and left me in no doubt of her intentions.

Pushing aside male bravado the attention was quite unpleasant at time. You have my sympathy.

:nod: at first I thought it's harmless and gives you an ego boost. But I am not interested, I particularly don't like when she does it in front of other people.

Though perhaps it's getting a bit to obvious when the boss told her to stop yesterday and leave him alone. :hehe:

Pat Vegas
09-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Be straight with her.. either shag her or tell her you aren't interested... if she carries on say it loudly so others hear... if she carries on after that HR

I will let is slide for now she'll move on.
It's weird because if I say something she'll deny it then I'll look stupid.

IUFG
09-05-2017, 09:21 AM
**** off

Have you told her this? In a polite and professional manner, of course.

SWv2
09-05-2017, 09:23 AM

HR :rolleyes:

They will simply pour themselves a cup of gay tea and give you a form to fill in.

Pokster
09-05-2017, 09:26 AM

They will simply pour themselves a cup of gay tea and give you a form to fill in.

Ahh but if he doesn't she will then get mad as he rejects her, she will eventually complain to HR that he has been sexually assaulting her, pv will end up sacked, in court and his wife will leave him and take all the guitars.

in 2 years time he will be found hanged in the woods with a sad suicide note.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
09-05-2017, 09:30 AM

The fate of many an Arsenal fan, I fear...

Pat Vegas
09-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Ahh but if he doesn't she will then get mad as he rejects her, she will eventually complain to HR that he has been sexually assaulting her, pv will end up sacked, in court and his wife will leave him and take all the guitars.

:Hehe: and 'newest registered member' will be Fash 2

Just Trent
09-05-2017, 09:35 AM
:Hehe: and 'newest registered member' will be Fash 2

Have you introduced her to Fash? She is clearly interested in Pat Vegas. Perhaps you should show her your darker side?

IUFG
09-05-2017, 10:06 AM

Don't talk *******s, sw

We don't have a form for that. The gay tea? - we do have.

IUFG
09-05-2017, 10:11 AM

it is the inaction of the aggrieved that, more often than not, leads to HR having to sort the **** out.

for the love of Dennis, MTFU and firmly tell her to do one.

alternatively, dance around the matter like a great, big fairy until it makes you ill and then get the police involved under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. ;-)

Viva Prat Vegas
09-05-2017, 10:16 AM
You have 2 options

1 is to leave your phone on the desk to record the conversations

2 is to get advice from Burney for a comment just like the original one what got the Nadya thread locked
Guaranteed to upset the office slowflakes and bring it to a halt

Rich
09-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Has Berni been around since that comment. Perhaps he was silenced by admin too.

Viva Prat Vegas
09-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Only to give the threadlocker the Delli Alli finger by editing his comment to a party line one

Burney
09-05-2017, 10:28 AM

'come to Yoga with me'

**** off

Bang her. It's easiest in the long run. And mental women are usually a good lay.

SWv2
09-05-2017, 10:40 AM
You have 2 options

1 is to leave your phone on the desk to record the conversations

2 is to get advice from Burney for a comment just like the original one what got the Nadya thread locked
Guaranteed to upset the office slowflakes and bring it to a halt

Or Option 3, which is what I did.

But then I was not married.

IUFG
09-05-2017, 10:45 AM
Bang her. It's easiest in the long run. And mental women are usually a good lay.

agreed, but running the risk of her being a proper bunny boiler...

SWv2
09-05-2017, 10:48 AM

So you are advising he bang her and then knock her off. :sherlock:

Shocking advice there from the HR Department.

IUFG
09-05-2017, 10:51 AM
So you are advising he bang her and then knock her off. :sherlock:

Shocking advice there from the HR Department.

I am not advising anything in a professional capacity, sw :nono:

rather the sort of advice one would receive from a boorish mate down the boozer :thumbup:

Burney
09-05-2017, 10:58 AM

Of course. But she's a bunny boiler who will ruin his life anyway. This way at least he gets his dick wet. :shrug:

PSRB
09-05-2017, 11:17 AM

Hmm, cost me my 1st marriage. Well, not really, just made my mind up that we probably weren't going to last

Pat Vegas
09-05-2017, 11:24 AM
Hmm, cost me my 1st marriage. Well, not really, just made my mind up that we probably weren't going to last

This happened to my mate though he sort of did it in the wrong order,
He went to a wedding and a lady he used to know many years ago was there saying she always liked him and you should have been with me. They didn't do anything but he went all mental next day dumped his missus strangely picked me up in his car all confused and just drove around for hours.

Then he went to contact the girl he met at the wedding and she wasn't having none of it :hehe:

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-05-2017, 11:38 AM

Good lay, most probably.... problems afterwards, most definitely.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-05-2017, 11:42 AM

'come to Yoga with me'

**** off

Do you find her attractive? I mean....all things considered....would you?

Pat Vegas
09-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Do you find her attractive? I mean....all things considered....would you?

Not really. I think this is why I find it annoying.

Would I? not currently but probably in the past yes.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-05-2017, 11:53 AM

You don't find her attractive, you find her annoying, she is new so you are not her friend and your boss has noticed.

You can let it play out but you may not be in control or, you could record your interactions and keep them for the inevitable meeting with your HR department.

Of course, you could just be honest with her..... in a nice way of course. I suspect if you both go for a coffee, she might lighten up :shrug:

Burney
09-05-2017, 12:44 PM
You don't find her attractive, you find her annoying, she is new so you are not her friend and your boss has noticed.

You can let it play out but you may not be in control or, you could record your interactions and keep them for the inevitable meeting with your HR department.

Of course, you could just be honest with her..... in a nice way of course. I suspect if you both go for a coffee, she might lighten up :shrug:

I would suggest that, if the aim is to avoid trouble, the very last thing you ought to risk is being alone with her in any context.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-05-2017, 01:05 PM
I would suggest that, if the aim is to avoid trouble, the very last thing you ought to risk is being alone with her in any context.

I was going for the Fash will bore her to death angle :-) and that, as they say, will be that.

Peter
09-05-2017, 01:40 PM

THere is only one way out of this. Tell her you are gay.

Surprised nobody has mentioned this. Foolproof.

Pat Vegas
09-05-2017, 01:53 PM
THere is only one way out of this. Tell her you are gay.

Surprised nobody has mentioned this. Foolproof.

might work every other bloke in the office is.

Peter
09-05-2017, 01:56 PM
might work every other bloke in the office is.

Ah, so it might create a very different problem for you.

Ok, the nuclear option- say you have herpes.

Pat Vegas
09-05-2017, 02:01 PM
Ah, so it might create a very different problem for you.

Ok, the nuclear option- say you have herpes.

:hehe: I feel more disappointed that the gay fellas don't try it on with me.

Sir C
09-05-2017, 02:02 PM
:hehe: I feel more disappointed that the gay fellas don't try it on with me.

None of my gay friends fancy me :-(

Except one, maybe, but he's the most appalling **** with no standards whatsoever :-(

Maravilloso Marvo
09-05-2017, 04:00 PM
None of my gay friends fancy me :-(

Except one, maybe, but he's the most appalling **** with no standards whatsoever :-(

Message reported to Burney.

redgunamo
09-06-2017, 08:06 AM
The problem for man is that once a woman has decided what she wants, she's going to get it, one way or another.

Just accept your fate and do your duty as required, like a gentleman.

I think that's right. Everybody at work must be seen as being, if not actually single, then, at least, available for a spot of rumpo now and again; office parties, coffee breaks and business trips and so on.

Everyone agrees on this, if not in principle, certainly in practise. It's just part of the deal.

redgunamo
09-06-2017, 08:49 AM
Or Option 3, which is what I did.

But then I was not married.

What you get up to at work would be none of the wife's business in any case. Vice versa too; what she gets up to is equally none of her husband's business. Either you both want the money or you don't and whatever you have to do to keep earning it is fair enough.

PSRB
09-06-2017, 09:25 AM
Message reported to Burney.

:hehe: Tap in, but finished well

Pat Vegas
09-06-2017, 09:34 AM
Updatewimb.

She has been blanking me since yesterday afternoon :cloud9:

Pokster
09-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Updatewimb.

She has been blanking me since yesterday afternoon :cloud9:

She's reported you to HR and she has been told not to have any contact with you..... or...

She is on AWIMB and knows you think she is a nut job

Pat Vegas
09-06-2017, 09:43 AM
She's reported you to HR and she has been told not to have any contact with you..... or...

She is on AWIMB and knows you think she is a nut job

I will push her down the stairs. :hide:

SWv2
09-06-2017, 09:44 AM
What you get up to at work would be none of the wife's business in any case. Vice versa too; what she gets up to is equally none of her husband's business. Either you both want the money or you don't and whatever you have to do to keep earning it is fair enough.

Just to clarify, neither Mrs SW nor I are prostitutes / hookers.

redgunamo
09-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Just to clarify, neither Mrs SW nor I are prostitutes / hookers.

Thank you for removing any doubt about the matter.