PDA

View Full Version : The return of NFL football is helping to ease my angst about The Arsenal.

eastgermanautos
09-04-2017, 09:01 PM
I have three teams: Green Bay, Los Angeles Rams, the Philadelphia Eagles.

eastgermanautos
09-04-2017, 09:03 PM
I have three teams: Green Bay, Los Angeles Rams, the Philadelphia Eagles.

Correction, NOT the Rams. Fvcking Kroenke owns the Rams. Piss on that.

AFC East
09-04-2017, 09:03 PM
With you on that one, 100% of the way. I have one team.

bbrian
09-04-2017, 10:26 PM
With you on that one, 100% of the way. I have one team.

Buffalo?
10characters

Bergkamp Was Best
09-05-2017, 10:32 AM
Looking forward to the start of the season and I'll start with a rallying cry...

..HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS! :bow:

PSRB
09-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Looking forward to the start of the season and I'll start with a rallying cry...

..HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS! :bow:

:thumbup: This is the year.......

World's End Stella
09-05-2017, 12:38 PM

Let's hope although I'm not expecting too much out of the first four games, 2-2 would be fine. We could use Zeke for a few more games, be nice if someone came out of nowhere to give us a pass rush and if the rookie DBs can play a bit we may have a chance to improve on defence. And then there's Jaylon Smith.

On offence I expect us to be as good as anyone.

As BOB says How bout them Cowboys!

bbrian
09-05-2017, 03:26 PM

Not. A . Chance

AFC East
09-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Buffalo?
10characters

lol no, more obvious, but life long.

bbrian
09-05-2017, 06:56 PM
lol no, more obvious, but life long.

Just from your handle iy should be the pats , especially since we own the afc east...but i sense a jets allegiance!!!! You poor man ...the spurs of the nfl

eastgermanautos
09-05-2017, 10:45 PM
Just from your handle iy should be the pats , especially since we own the afc east...but i sense a jets allegiance!!!! You poor man ...the spurs of the nfl

I knew you would be insufferable, bb, after your last two super bowl victories. And I was not wrong.

AFC East
09-05-2017, 11:31 PM

Lol since when were the Jets the obvious ones? It's the Pats.

bbrian
09-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Lol since when were the Jets the obvious ones? It's the Pats.

My man!
As long as we dont have anymore season ending acl's it should be another great year

eastgermanautos
09-06-2017, 07:21 AM
My man!
As long as we dont have anymore season ending acl's it should be another great year

Piss off you clowns, you good-time Charlies. I light a candle for the poor pathetic Falcons.

AFC East
09-06-2017, 08:01 AM
My man!

It's the only thing that will stop us.

Bergkamp Was Best
09-06-2017, 10:23 AM
I see the Bucs v Dolphins game is cancelled in Miami the Sunday, wonder if they'll move it to another venue on the same day or another week entirely?

If it doesn't happen Sunday then Sky will have to pick another 6pm game.

bbrian
09-06-2017, 12:43 PM
I see the Bucs v Dolphins game is cancelled in Miami the Sunday, wonder if they'll move it to another venue on the same day or another week entirely?

If it doesn't happen Sunday then Sky will have to pick another 6pm game.

Tough call that one..they have matching bye weeks so they could do it then , or move elsewhere . If they do that , Miami loses 2 home games as they will be in london for a game also i believe .

eastgermanautos
09-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Tough call that one..they have matching bye weeks so they could do it then , or move elsewhere . If they do that , Miami loses 2 home games as they will be in london for a game also i believe .

Hey this website is not an opportunity for you to shoot the breeze about the Patriots. You want to do that, go to a frickin Dunkin Donuts.

You want to talk NFL generally, or your fantasy team, fine. You may remain.

bbrian
09-06-2017, 06:54 PM
Hey this website is not an opportunity for you to shoot the breeze about the Patriots. You want to do that, go to a frickin Dunkin Donuts.

You want to talk NFL generally, or your fantasy team, fine. You may remain.

I take great pleasure in how the pats go up your ass sideways ega :cloud9:

Bergkamp Was Best
09-07-2017, 07:53 AM
So the Dolphins will now play week 11, that means no bye week and 16 game on the bounce - more if they make a wildcard spot and .

eastgermanautos
09-07-2017, 02:17 PM
So the Dolphins will now play week 11, that means no bye week and 16 game on the bounce - more if they make a wildcard spot and .

The bye week was always a bunch of bullsh!t, not created out of concern for the players but so that the League could milk another payday. The dolphins aint doing nowheres with Cutler, anyway, so why discuss it.

Bergkamp Was Best
09-08-2017, 10:30 AM
The bye week was always a bunch of bullsh!t, not created out of concern for the players but so that the League could milk another payday. The dolphins aint doing nowheres with Cutler, anyway, so why discuss it.

Don't right the Fins off just yet, now the Pats have lost their opener there may be a chink of light