PDA

View Full Version : Have to say, although i'm not really fond of her fake posh

Billy Goat Sverige
09-04-2017, 03:01 PM
accent and public persona that Kate has turned out to be a wonderful broodmare.

Sir C
09-04-2017, 03:08 PM

I think she smells absolutely fantastic. I would crawl through barrels of broken glass just for a sniff of her wrist.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-04-2017, 03:24 PM
I think she smells absolutely fantastic. I would crawl through barrels of broken glass just for a sniff of her wrist.

10 chars yer arse

Sir C
09-04-2017, 03:34 PM
10 chars yer arse

I have no interest in her secret places, h. She is a married woman, for God's sake.

SWv2
09-04-2017, 04:04 PM

Who we talking about here, the future Queen??

Wonder what has happened to all the lads that drilled her at University before William came along. Can’t be going down the local pub for a few pints and telling all and sundry you did the Queen up the hole.

Killed off by M16 or whoever?

Sir C
09-04-2017, 04:08 PM
Who we talking about here, the future Queen??

Wonder what has happened to all the lads that drilled her at University before William came along. Can’t be going down the local pub for a few pints and telling all and sundry you did the Queen up the hole.

Killed off by M16 or whoever?

Allow me to reassure you that, until His Royal Highness exercises his droit de seigneur, Her Royal Highness was unsullied my human hand or dick. Amen.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-04-2017, 04:34 PM
Allow me to reassure you that, until His Royal Highness exercises his droit de seigneur, Her Royal Highness was unsullied my human hand or dick. Amen.

Posh birds remain 'virgo intacta' by only having up the 'harrisus dirtius' c.