PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds workers on strike demanding £10 an hour.

Sir C
09-04-2017, 02:49 PM
:hehe: glwtpimo.

Rich
09-04-2017, 02:52 PM
What even is minimum wage these days? About that, I thought?

Tony C
09-04-2017, 02:53 PM
Had to get the screen on my work phone fixed after a drunken night out so popped in there for a quick snack.

Just ordered a McChicken and Coke Zero through one of their terminals and then had to wait 10 minutes because the idiots behind thought their was something wrong with my order because I didn't order a meal deal.

The no fries really sent them into a panic.

Sir C
09-04-2017, 02:54 PM
What even is minimum wage these days? About that, I thought?

£6.50ish, I believe. They're looking for a 30% rise, anyway.

Tony C
09-04-2017, 02:55 PM
Also I didn't get a mc chicken but a Big Mac so had to line up again and complain :shrug:

Sir C
09-04-2017, 02:55 PM
Had to get the screen on my work phone fixed after a drunken night out so popped in there for a quick snack.

Just ordered a McChicken and Coke Zero through one of their terminals and then had to wait 10 minutes because the idiots behind thought their was something wrong with my order because I didn't order a meal deal.

McChicken? Disapointed in you, t.

Quarter with cheese, filet o fish on the side. Come on, man. Get your shít together.

Billy Goat Sverige
09-04-2017, 02:57 PM
:hehe: glwtpimo.

That's how much they get paid here. Stopped off on the way to the car wash on saturday to get a sausage and egg mcmuffin and the ****s gave me one with bacon in it. £10 an hour and can't even get a ****ing order right :-|

bbrian
09-04-2017, 03:06 PM

It does seem to blow their minds if you deviate from the numbered meals T...i do like their McGriddle breakfast thingys though

redgunamo
09-04-2017, 05:05 PM

To be honest, I reckon if they also fix phones in there nowadays, they're probably worth their ten pounds an hour.

IUFG
09-04-2017, 06:00 PM
£6.50ish, I believe. They're looking for a 30% rise, anyway.

£7.50ph for a grown up

https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates

The Government has pledged to get the minimum (probably now living) wage to £9.00 by 2019 anyway.

Madness.

And I don't want to pay more for my S+EMcM, so :vsign:

Tony C
09-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Looooooooool

eastgermanautos
09-04-2017, 08:58 PM
McChicken? Disapointed in you, t.

Quarter with cheese, filet o fish on the side. Come on, man. Get your shít together.

McNuggets all day, novices.