PDA

View Full Version : There is a woman at work who is beginning to annoy me (not hard to do)

Pat Vegas
09-04-2017, 11:47 AM
She's new to the office.

Reason a) When I decide leave at 5:30 she says loudly. Oh Pat Vegas is leaving dead on time again.
Reason b) she says loudly all the time 'what are you doing?' 'what are you shopping for online'
Reason c) Questions, question after question about how old I am etc.

Leave me alone can't you tell from my grumpy face I don't want to talk :furious:

Sir C
09-04-2017, 11:52 AM
She's new to the office.

Reason a) When I decide leave at 5:30 she says loudly. Oh Pat Vegas is leaving dead on time again.
Reason b) she says loudly all the time 'what are you doing?' 'what are you shopping for online'

Leave me alone can't you tell from my grumpy face I don't want to talk :furious:

She quite clearly yearns for your manhood, f. The best way to deal with this situation is to take her roughly from behind in the stationery cupboard. Don't take any notice if she appears to be unwilling; in these cases, 'no' most defintely means 'yes'.

Pat Vegas
09-04-2017, 11:59 AM
She quite clearly yearns for your manhood, f. The best way to deal with this situation is to take her roughly from behind in the stationery cupboard. Don't take any notice if she appears to be unwilling; in these cases, 'no' most defintely means 'yes'.

:hehe:
I've changed.
I don't know how these things work anymore.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-04-2017, 12:00 PM
She's new to the office.

:redcard: rules, f, rules!!!

barrybueno
09-04-2017, 12:21 PM
:redcard: rules, f, rules!!!

No need for pic imo, if she was fit he wouldn't be on here moaning. I'm choosing to believe she calls him Pat Vegas :hehe:

SWv2
09-04-2017, 12:28 PM
She's new to the office.

It is basically harassment Pat.

Were you to comment on her weight perhaps, or her breasts, or even her sexual promiscuity she would be the first to complain yet she bombards you with personal questions and invades your personal space.

Speak to HR.

Rich
09-04-2017, 12:28 PM
She's new to the office.

Why don't you stay a little later to assist colleagues and further your own career?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-04-2017, 12:30 PM
:hehe:
I've changed.
I don't know how these things work anymore.

C is quite correct Fash. When you brutally penetrate her rectum there will be a short wince of pain but she will very quickly begin to gasp her encouragements and her colleague, drawn to the cupboard by the guttural noises of your congress, will be so consumed by primal lust at the sight of your magnificent tumescence, she will remove her dress to reveal the kind of ****ty lingerie one buys in Ann Summer, and demand her turn.

barrybueno
09-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Why don't you stay a little later to assist colleagues and further your own career?

Stay later than half five? This isn't the eighteen-****ing-hundreds Riccy Boy

IUFG
09-04-2017, 12:44 PM
Speak to HR.

They'll just tell him to MTFU.

Pokster
09-04-2017, 12:51 PM
She's new to the office.

5-30?? What is that? I'm finished, driven home, got changed and enjoying a nice cuppa by then

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-04-2017, 02:08 PM
No need for pic imo, if she was fit he wouldn't be on here moaning. I'm choosing to believe she calls him Pat Vegas :hehe:

Frivolous appeal :redcard:

Pat Vegas
09-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Frivolous appeal :redcard:

:hehe: she started doing it again. but someone jumped in. stop flirting with the man and leave him alone.

I will go HR and sue their asses.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-04-2017, 04:49 PM
5-30?? What is that? I'm finished, driven home, got changed and enjoying a nice cuppa by then

What happens when you get stuck behind a tractor on a narrow country lane while on the way home?