PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible we never recover from Septic ownership? If the Scousers had had to

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-04-2017, 02:25 AM
keep their two owners, I doubt they'd be in the CL now - probably mid-table obscurity. Is that our fate?

There's a huge season ticket waiting list to run down, and we'll always have enough fans to keep us in the prem, which guarantees ever rising tv income.

He says he's only in sports ownership for the money. And if he's moving some sports team to a different state, he clearly doesn't give a **** about the fans who provide him with his wealth.

We may never recover from this. Giving AW a new contract like that was insane. I'm no Wenger-Outer but it was clear last season that things had gone too far and the contract situations showed he'd lost it.

Yet we drop out of the CL for the first time in 20 years and yet make a profit in the transfer window.

This is someone who doesn't care. He's evil. We're doomed, I tell ya. Doomed.

What player would want to join next summer? And which top manager would take over a team where all the top drawer players have gone and he only has kids and deadwood to work with?

Fitzman dying has killed us too. David Dein, what were you thinking of? And the AFC board, why didn't you listen to Sir Peter when he said Kronky wasn't our sort of chap?

I am not a happy bunny.

Mo Britain less Europe
09-04-2017, 07:58 AM
keep their two owners, I doubt they'd be in the CL now - probably mid-table obscurity. Is that our fate?

There's a huge season ticket waiting list to run down, and we'll always have enough fans to keep us in the prem, which guarantees ever rising tv income.

He says he's only in sports ownership for the money. And if he's moving some sports team to a different state, he clearly doesn't give a **** about the fans who provide him with his wealth.

We may never recover from this. Giving AW a new contract like that was insane. I'm no Wenger-Outer but it was clear last season that things had gone too far and the contract situations showed he'd lost it.

Yet we drop out of the CL for the first time in 20 years and yet make a profit in the transfer window.

What player would want to join next summer? And which top manager would take over a team where all the top drawer players have gone and he only has kids and deadwood to work with?

Fitzman dying has killed us too. David Dein, what were you thinking of? And the AFC board, why didn't you listen to Sir Peter when he said Kronky wasn't our sort of chap?

I am not a happy bunny.

Sir Peter sold out soon enough. Dein did not envisage Kronke becoming majority shareholder but only one more investor. Hill-Wood and the tofflers never liked Dein because he was Jewish not "one of us".

Fiszman's death was unfortunate, he did a lot for the club eveb if he made a mistake with Kronke but Lady Nina selling her shares to him when she thinks he's bad for the club was daft, criminal.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-04-2017, 08:12 AM
Sir Peter sold out soon enough. Dein did not envisage Kronke becoming majority shareholder but only one more investor. Hill-Wood and the tofflers never liked Dein because he was Jewish not "one of us".

Fiszman's death was unfortunate, he did a lot for the club eveb if he made a mistake with Kronke but Lady Nina selling her shares to him when she thinks he's bad for the club was daft, criminal.

*rabid anti-semite, sees jews everywhere

Mo Britain less Europe
09-04-2017, 10:01 AM
I know Dein and Fiszman were Jewish, wasn't aware of any of the others

redgunamo
09-04-2017, 10:12 AM

I am not a happy bunny.

Who owns Liverpool now then? Isn't the "what are they smoking" chap American?

09-04-2017, 03:30 PM
Who owns Liverpool now then? Isn't the "what are they smoking" chap American?

No. I was talking about those 2 Septics they had who didn't understand how football worked and thought they could just take money out forever. That had to be begged into selling it for what it cost, despite the fact they'd made it worth much less.

Hicks and Gillet or something?

Tony C
09-04-2017, 03:38 PM
I might be wrong but I saw something that said Kronke was getting a loan from the Chinese to finance the new Rams stadium and had put us up as collateral.

So what happens if the sh it hits the fan?

Do the Chinese roll in and sell off everything?

09-04-2017, 04:03 PM
I might be wrong but I saw something that said Kronke was getting a loan from the Chinese to finance the new Rams stadium and had put us up as collateral.

So what happens if the sh it hits the fan?

Do the Chinese roll in and sell off everything?

I read that his new stadium has 50 year bonds that allow you to buy a match ticket. In the top seats it's something like $400 per game and it's $250,000 for the bond that you get back, without interest, after 50 years. A bit like we did with the North Bank at Highbury - but that was only a grand or so and the season tickets were really cheap for those first ten years.

Maybe £300 instead of £1.5k where we were.

Doubt the **** will hit the fan if he flogs those. The utter Septic ****.

SWv2
09-04-2017, 04:05 PM

I am not a happy bunny.

Jesus fúcking wept.

You sound like a poof. Are you a poof GGAFCAFC?

IUFG
09-04-2017, 04:39 PM
I am not a happy bunny.

relax man, and read the good news here...(I appreciate its age, but must still be relevant)

https://www.arsenal.com/sites/default/files/documents/Arsenal_Holdings_plc_Annual_Review_201516_0.pdf

Jesus wept, we've already massively failed by the time you read the first couple of paragraphs of the strategy chapter...

redgunamo
09-04-2017, 04:49 PM
No. I was talking about those 2 Septics they had who didn't understand how football worked and thought they could just take money out forever. That had to be begged into selling it for what it cost, despite the fact they'd made it worth much less.

Hicks and Gillet or something?

That's the point; if it doesn't work out, they just sell and no harm done.

I suppose Liverpool seem alright at the moment because they're not building a new ground?

09-04-2017, 06:35 PM
That's the point; if it doesn't work out, they just sell and no harm done.

I suppose Liverpool seem alright at the moment because they're not building a new ground?

Good point.

Though I still think Kronky would be screwing us if he could. He says sports ownership is all about making money, not winning.