PDA

View Full Version : Moseswatch

Sir C
09-01-2017, 02:35 PM
That boy all growed up now!

Burney
09-01-2017, 02:45 PM

He is a charmingly fluffy little fellow, isn't he? I like a fluffy cat.

How's the integration going?

Sir C
09-01-2017, 02:47 PM
He is a charmingly fluffy little fellow, isn't he? I like a fluffy cat.

How's the integration going?

Bertie has quietly submitted to being chased around the house but Min is objecting and is staying out of his way. They'll be fine in a few days, I think.

Peter
09-01-2017, 02:50 PM

Yes. Very much yes.

A lovely young fellow indeed.

Burney
09-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Bertie has quietly submitted to being chased around the house but Min is objecting and is staying out of his way. They'll be fine in a few days, I think.

I'm assuming that's your photograph rather than your glw's due it being out of focus and a bit....how can I put this? - shīt?

Sir C
09-01-2017, 02:57 PM
I'm assuming that's your photograph rather than your glw's due it being out of focus and a bit....how can I put this? - shīt?

Naturally.

Burney
09-01-2017, 02:57 PM
Yes. Very much yes.

A lovely young fellow indeed.

I discovered that my cat is basically a weirdo serial killer type the other day. I found a stash where he's been keeping corpses (birds and mice) and toys hidden. Little freak.

Sir C
09-01-2017, 03:10 PM
I discovered that my cat is basically a weirdo serial killer type the other day. I found a stash where he's been keeping corpses (birds and mice) and toys hidden. Little freak.

Were they rotting, or had he preserved them in some way?

Minnie caught a mouse yesterday, the first creature she has caught in 7 years :clap:

Burney
09-01-2017, 03:16 PM

Minnie caught a mouse yesterday, the first creature she has caught in 7 years :clap:

They were all desiccated. He's been preserving them, the deviant.

Sir C
09-01-2017, 03:18 PM
They were all desiccated. He's been preserving them, the deviant.

Perhaps he is a perceptive chap and is stocking up for the inevitable nuclear winter ahead.

Peter
09-01-2017, 03:19 PM

My cats dont kill anything because they are lovely, special creatures. They may press the odd frog but they would never hurt them intentionally.

Apart from insects. THey dont like insects.

Burney
09-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Perhaps he is a perceptive chap and is stocking up for the inevitable nuclear winter ahead.

I get the feeling that you are very much in love with young Moses. Am I correct?

Burney
09-01-2017, 03:21 PM
My cats dont kill anything because they are lovely, special creatures. They may press the odd frog but they would never hurt them intentionally.

Apart from insects. THey dont like insects.

Ah, the old dried frog under the washing machine trick. Always a good one, that.

Sir C
09-01-2017, 03:22 PM
I get the feeling that you are very much in love with young Moses. Am I correct?

He is a charming and most affectionate little fellow, it must be said. He is a shoulder-sitter, an eye-licker, a nose-nibbler; one's heart is inevitably melted by such a chap.

He is not, nor could any cat ever be, my Bertie, with whom I commune telepathically, of course. We are as blood brothers.

Peter
09-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Ah, the old dried frog under the washing machine trick. Always a good one, that.

Oh no. They just dab at them in the garden because they like watching them jump. They never attempt to hurt them.

Burney
09-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Oh no. They just dab at them in the garden because they like watching them jump. They never attempt to hurt them.

Your cats sound like big hairy fannies, p. :-(

Peter
09-01-2017, 03:48 PM

They are pedigree show cats, not ragged old moggies. They will still bite your hand and scratch you in a game, they just dont hunt.

Sir C
09-01-2017, 03:51 PM

You'll set herbert chapman off, you know you will.

redgunamo
09-01-2017, 04:19 PM

No, he's just throwing his weight about. Only the lead animal in the group, or pack, does it. It's like his bank account; he's doing it just because he can.

redgunamo
09-01-2017, 04:20 PM

Oh, I say!

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-02-2017, 07:17 PM

opportunity for he is nothing less than an agent of Lucifer, whom his master has disguised as a sweet fluffy cutiekins to enthral sentimental mawkish oafs such as yourself and Peter.

Have you seen the pitiless depravities and torment they subject brother mouse to, going so far even as to allow him to believe he has escaped only to feel the foul, dread paw pin his tail to the floor again? What simple creature could devise such exquisite cruelty without guidance from a fiendish intelligence?

If you lack the mettle for the deed I will gladly perform it for a small consideration. (I promise little Moses will not suffer for long.)

barrybueno
09-02-2017, 08:34 PM

S'wot all muff looks like to me when I;m about to plate it...

Sir C
09-04-2017, 10:29 AM
opportunity for he is nothing less than an agent of Lucifer, whom his master has disguised as a sweet fluffy cutiekins to enthral sentimental mawkish oafs such as yourself and Peter.

Have you seen the pitiless depravities and torment they subject brother mouse to, going so far even as to allow him to believe he has escaped only to feel the foul, dread paw pin his tail to the floor again? What simple creature could devise such exquisite cruelty without guidance from a fiendish intelligence?

If you lack the mettle for the deed I will gladly perform it for a small consideration. (I promise little Moses will not suffer for long.)

It's true, apparently, that domestic cats have evolved to have round eyes like human babies; and of course they never meow amongst themselves - that sound is simply an impression of a baby crying to ensure we look after them.

In short, cats are much cleverer than you, h, since you have evolved just enough to service shítpipes. And do a bit of plumbing.