PDA

View Full Version : If we are going to spunk money on panic buys

Yesterday Once More
08-31-2017, 03:12 PM
I'd rather have Van Dijk than Lemar

PSRB
08-31-2017, 03:16 PM
I'd rather have Van Dijk than Lemar

Lemar would hardly be a panic buy. Been after him all summer.

Saints won't sell VVD

Yesterday Once More
08-31-2017, 03:21 PM
So selling AS for £30 million less than he should be worth if his contract was not running down and buying Lemar for £30 million more because we are paying a last-minute premium.

Smart business, Wenger you plum

Peter
08-31-2017, 03:22 PM
So selling AS for £30 million less than he should be worth if his contract was not running down and buying Lemar for £30 million more because we are paying a last-minute premium.

Well, it may not be remotely true. I think the most likely outcome is we sell Sanchez and buy nobody.

Wouldn't rule out a last minute desperate bid for Mahrez.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-31-2017, 03:25 PM

My god, man. You are the one who whines like a spoilt little brat that we need to spend some farkin money and when it looks like we might, you whine that we are spending some farkin money. Get a grip FFS!

Peter
08-31-2017, 03:36 PM
My god, man. You are the one who whines like a spoilt little brat that we need to spend some farkin money and when it looks like we might, you whine that we are spending some farkin money. Get a grip FFS!

I watched Monaco four times last season and they were wonderful. I dont remember noticing Lemar at all in any of the games.

Bernardo Silva, at 43 million, looks a steal. He was amazing against City.