PDA

View Full Version : I found out something disturbing yesterday.

Burney
08-31-2017, 02:07 PM
Apparently, sometimes when a lady farts in a sitting position, the fart goes up her fanny. :-(

Sir C
08-31-2017, 02:10 PM
Apparently, sometimes when a lady farts in a sitting position, the fart goes up her fanny. :-(

A lady does not fart, b. Why, do you imagine Her Majesty expels flatus? No. She has a chap to do that sort of thing for her.

Burney
08-31-2017, 02:12 PM
A lady does not fart, b. Why, do you imagine Her Majesty expels flatus? No. She has a chap to do that sort of thing for her.

Trust me, I did not seek this information. It came to me wholly unbidden. And yet it is, apparently, true.

Pat Vegas
08-31-2017, 02:19 PM

The other day I thought I had a lot of wind.
I went to the toilet to release these big windy farts, mid fart I did a poo that came flying out like a bullet.
It was amazing.

Burney
08-31-2017, 02:20 PM
The other day I thought I had a lot of wind.
I went to the toilet to release these big windy farts, mid fart I did a poo that came flying out like a bullet.
It was amazing.

Gosh. Did it ricochet off the porcelain, f?

Pat Vegas
08-31-2017, 02:21 PM

:hehe: It made a tremendous sound like a thunk sound.
and not much wiping to do

Sir C
08-31-2017, 02:21 PM

My word.

Pic?

Viva Prat Vegas
08-31-2017, 02:22 PM

There lies the answer to the Phantom ****ter Mystery

Burney
08-31-2017, 02:26 PM

Clean as a whistle, eh? More like a pellet than a proper poo. I've always thought that would make life easier if we could just shīt like rabbits.