PDA

View Full Version : Oxlade:

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
08-31-2017, 12:32 PM
"After six years, three FA Cup wins and countless incredible memories, the time has come for me to move on from Arsenal. I want to publicly thank Arsene, the coaching and club staff and my amazing team mates for all of the incredible opportunities I have been given. Thank you so much to you, the fans, who have always had my back - I honestly couldn't be more grateful. The club, and my time here, will always mean a massive amount to me. I know my choice might come as a surprise to many, and the decision to leave was tough after being a part of the club for so many years, but I feel that this move is right for the next stage in my ongoing development."

Fúck him.

Peter
08-31-2017, 12:34 PM
"After six years, three FA Cup wins and countless incredible memories, the time has come for me to move on from Arsenal. I want to publicly thank Arsene, the coaching and club staff and my amazing team mates for all of the incredible opportunities I have been given. Thank you so much to you, the fans, who have always had my back - I honestly couldn't be more grateful. The club, and my time here, will always mean a massive amount to me. I know my choice might come as a surprise to many, and the decision to leave was tough after being a part of the club for so many years, but I feel that this move is right for the next stage in my ongoing development."

Fúck him.

35 million.

redgunamo
08-31-2017, 12:35 PM
"..countless incredible memories .."

OK, you start :rubchin:

08-31-2017, 12:38 PM
OK, you start :rubchin:

I saw him score his first goal for us vs Shrewsbury. Your turn.

redgunamo
08-31-2017, 12:39 PM

Very good. That ice-bucket challenge thing.

08-31-2017, 12:40 PM
Very good. That ice-bucket challenge thing.

Instagram bantz with Dat Guy.

Probably.

redgunamo
08-31-2017, 12:43 PM
Instagram bantz with Dat Guy.

Probably.

Right, and the famous Ox & Jenks comedy team.

SWv2
08-31-2017, 12:45 PM

Fúck him.

40m for a bang average shít**** with less than 12 months left of his deal.

And people mock us for our alleged inability to work the market.

08-31-2017, 12:45 PM
Right, and the famous Ox & Jenks comedy team.

9 goals in 132 PL appearances :hehe: :clap:

Ash
08-31-2017, 12:47 PM

Quite an impressive bowling action in that clip where we were trying to teach the furrins how to play cricket.

redgunamo
08-31-2017, 12:50 PM
9 goals in 132 PL appearances :hehe: :clap:

Jesus. That really isn't even funny, is it :-|

#WengerOut

PSRB
08-31-2017, 12:53 PM
40m for a bang average shít**** with less than 12 months left of his deal.

And people mock us for our alleged inability to work the market.

All I really remember of him, is the numerous occasions he gave the ball away on the edge of our box and the opposition duly scored. That and falling over his own feet

Ash
08-31-2017, 12:55 PM
... falling over his own feet

We still have #welbz to do that bit.

SWv2
08-31-2017, 12:59 PM
All I really remember of him, is the numerous occasions he gave the ball away on the edge of our box and the opposition duly scored. That and falling over his own feet

He had promise/potential, just not sure it was really going to happen with us.

The CM dream he has will be interesting to see as I can’t see him getting there in Liverpool either, in fact when Laallalllanna comes back not sure where he plays at all.

Good luck to him anyway.

He is rifling one of the chicks from Little Mix so I will keep any eye out for him at the November gig.

:-\

redgunamo
08-31-2017, 01:00 PM
Quite an impressive bowling action in that clip where we were trying to teach the furrins how to play cricket.

Yes, lately Wenger's sides have struggled to bowl teams out in the first innings.

Tony C
08-31-2017, 01:16 PM
Flowery pap lol

I would've gone all Mayweather-McGregor on my leaving message:

Showed a picture of me with a Rolex with diamonds on both wrists, posing in front of my Rolls in my new kit (full kit wan kit for this) with the message:

Can't wait to win the league for the best fans in the world #letsgochamp #LFC #ynwa

--

Footballers today are way to nice.

Burney
08-31-2017, 01:18 PM
Flowery pap lol

I would've gone all Mayweather-McGregor on my leaving message:

Showed a picture of me with a Rolex with diamonds on both wrists, posing in front of my Rolls in my new kit (full kit wan kit for this) with the message:

Can't wait to win the league for the best fans in the world #letsgochamp #LFC #ynwa

--

Footballers today are way to nice.

Yes, but he probably knows he's going to fail miserably, so doesn't want to burn any bridges.

redgunamo
08-31-2017, 01:25 PM
Yes, but he probably knows he's going to fail miserably, so doesn't want to burn any bridges.

Yes, leaving on-field achievements out of it would be the wise choice. He could wear all his England caps, I suppose.

Tony C
08-31-2017, 01:33 PM
Koscielny has scored more goals than him in the last 6 seasons...some quite important ones too.

He's only really done 2 things of note for me - putting in that cross for Monreal vs City and not fouling Moses right before he dived in the cup final.

Maybe good we're going in a different direction.

Wing backs we will be balanced with bellerin and kolasinic and we got better attacking midfielders to choose from...

Burney
08-31-2017, 01:34 PM
Koscielny has scored more goals than him in the last 6 seasons...some quite important ones too.

He's only really done 2 things of note for me - putting in that cross for Monreal vs City and not fouling Moses right before he dived in the cup final.

Maybe good we're going in a different direction.

Wing backs we will be balanced with bellerin and kolasinic and we got better attacking midfielders to choose from...

I liked his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle impression, to be fair.

Viva Prat Vegas
08-31-2017, 01:37 PM
" countless incredible memories "

Gibbs getting a :redcard: for an Oxlade-Chamberlain handball at Chelsea
:cloud9:

Pat Vegas
08-31-2017, 01:38 PM

Fúck him.

I was quite excited when we did sign him. But really I struggle to think of his best moments in an Arsenal shirt.

All I can think of is a goal in the community shield. More in my mind is that monaco debacle

Excellent business by Arsenal. I don't quite get the piss taking of arsenal online for this deal. he didn't want to stay and we have received a decent figure.

If anything he currently was disrupting our first team.

08-31-2017, 01:42 PM
I liked his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle impression, to be fair.

I think it must just be me who thinks he resembles an Andean peasant.

http://l450v.alamy.com/450v/eh4x2f/ecuador-imbabura-chilcapamba-portrait-of-an-ecuadorian-peasant-eh4x2f.jpg

Burney
08-31-2017, 01:45 PM
I think it must just be me who thinks he resembles an Andean peasant.

http://l450v.alamy.com/450v/eh4x2f/ecuador-imbabura-chilcapamba-portrait-of-an-ecuadorian-peasant-eh4x2f.jpg

He's a right ugly, freckly cünt and no mistake. Not sure about the Andean peasant thing, though.

PSRB
08-31-2017, 01:48 PM
He had promise/potential, just not sure it was really going to happen with us.

The CM dream he has will be interesting to see as I can’t see him getting there in Liverpool either, in fact when Laallalllanna comes back not sure where he plays at all.

Good luck to him anyway.

He is rifling one of the chicks from Little Mix so I will keep any eye out for him at the November gig.

:-\

The very fit one

Viva Prat Vegas
08-31-2017, 01:55 PM
The very fit one

I have been told she is someone named Perrie Edwards
They all have fat thighs