PDA

View Full Version : Geoff has spoken. Apparently he's heard from a couple of trustworthy sources that

Rich
08-30-2017, 03:45 PM
Funds are a major issue for the club at the moment and there is no cash available for new signings. No detail on why but you have to wonder if Kroenke is the man to lead the club. Perhaps that new contract for Arsene is because he'll tow the party line when others would tell him to **** off?

Pat Vegas
08-30-2017, 03:47 PM
Funds are a major issue for the club at the moment and there is no cash available for new signings. No detail on why but you have to wonder if Kroenke is the man to lead the club. Perhaps that new contract for Arsene is because he'll tow the party line when others would tell him to **** off?

That's why I wouldn't be surprised if we don't sign anybody.
Lacazette and the other fella were our business early on.

the rest of it was pointless posturing like the persuit of Mbappe.

He is also the same person who said Ozil and Sanchez had signed new deals.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-30-2017, 03:53 PM

Geoff Who?

Peter
08-30-2017, 03:54 PM

I fear if we do have money we will spend it on Mahrez. Frankly I would prefer us to be skint.

Pat Vegas
08-30-2017, 03:55 PM
I fear if we do have money we will spend it on Mahrez. Frankly I would prefer us to be skint.

:-(

There will be a proper meltdown tomorrow. :cloud9:

signing Marhez is like when we signed Arteta

Burney
08-30-2017, 03:56 PM
:-(

There will be a proper meltdown tomorrow. :cloud9:

It's an elaborate bluff, f. We're going to spunk £120 million or something equally silly.

Pat Vegas
08-30-2017, 03:58 PM
It's an elaborate bluff, f. We're going to spunk £120 million or something equally silly.

Bale imo. 10 characters

though if Oxlade goes to Liverpool perhaps we can get Lemar :hehe:

Burney
08-30-2017, 03:59 PM
Bale imo. 10 characters

Sounds plausible to me, f. You're clearly ITK and I'm putting this rumour on the Twitters.

Pat Vegas
08-30-2017, 04:01 PM
Sounds plausible to me, f. You're clearly ITK and I'm putting this rumour on the Twitters.

the only one I really did know about years ago was Diarra from Chelsea.

Though a couple of my made up wons made the metro. like that Japanese fella Honda or something and Joe Cole.

Just Trent
08-30-2017, 04:01 PM

These sound like leaks from the club, to try and deflect the blame away from Wenger. Also, not signing players isn't the main issue. It's the piss poor way we set up, organise and manage the ones we have. This is mainly a failure of coaching and management, and has been for years.

devongunner
08-30-2017, 04:11 PM
Bale imo. 10 characters

though if Oxlade goes to Liverpool perhaps we can get Lemar :hehe:
Draxler AND Lemar plus Carvalho and Van Dijk

Peter
08-30-2017, 04:12 PM

Lets be honest. If we were planning on anything big you would know the rumours by now so we clearly aren't.

I think Mahrez is quite likely, possibly a pointless Lemar bid. I would be surprised if he bought more than one and I think it is highly likely we wont buy anyone, particularly if Sanchez stays. We are going to have Our hands full trying to shift Sanchez and Ox tomorrow.

The Rob2
08-30-2017, 04:17 PM

well where the ****'s it gone Rich? We were minted last time I checked

Ash
08-30-2017, 04:33 PM
well where the ****'s it gone Rich? We were minted last time I checked

Either Stan's trousered it or they've spunked it all on the players' wages. :hehe:

Or the story is bollix, of course.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-30-2017, 04:46 PM
Either Stan's trousered it or they've spunked it all on the players' wages. :hehe:

Or the story is bollix, of course.

Shirley, that new ranch must have cost a few bob. Are director loans still legal?

Tony C
08-30-2017, 04:58 PM
Ross Barkley :cloud9:

African Player of the Year :thumbup:

Tony C
08-30-2017, 05:01 PM
We're probably skint but by today's standards imo

Ash
08-30-2017, 05:03 PM
Shirley, that new ranch must have cost a few bob. Are director loans still legal?

I didn't think he was able to take money out like that on the quiet, tbh.

Ash
08-30-2017, 05:16 PM
We're probably skint but by today's standards imo

Actually it could be a pretty shrood rumour to be be spreading, given that the price of a player rises to meet the size of your wallet.

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 05:36 PM
Actually it could be a pretty shrood rumour to be be spreading, given that the price of a player rises to meet the size of your wallet.

Not really, because nobody would believe it; they just wouldn't sell.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-30-2017, 07:51 PM
I didn't think he was able to take money out like that on the quiet, tbh.

I would tend to agree with that however, Kronke is clearly a **** and I'm quite keen to throw some mud hoping that some sticks ;-)

Mo Britain less Europe
08-30-2017, 07:53 PM
These sound like leaks from the club, to try and deflect the blame away from Wenger. Also, not signing players isn't the main issue. It's the piss poor way we set up, organise and manage the ones we have. This is mainly a failure of coaching and management, and has been for years.

I don't see how this defelcts the blame from anyone concerned with running the club. They would be admitting that they all lied about Arsenal's financial situation.

Peter
08-30-2017, 08:00 PM
I don't see how this defelcts the blame from anyone concerned with running the club. They would be admitting that they all lied about Arsenal's financial situation.

They always lie about this stuff. We know it.