PDA

View Full Version : Grzegorz Krychowiak to WBA

SWv2
08-30-2017, 01:11 PM
I fear the world of football has officially gone nuts.

This dude is a seriously good footballer.

I wish Jorge was here as he would back me up though obviously he would embarrass me with a knowledge or statistic based on his youth career.

Billy Goat Sverige
08-30-2017, 01:22 PM

I wish Jorge was here as he would back me up though obviously he would embarrass me with a knowledge or statistic based on his youth career.

Struggled a bit at PSG but yes he was very good at Sevilla. He'd have been perfect for us. A no-brainer if you will. Another sign Arsene has gone mental.

SWv2
08-30-2017, 01:24 PM
Struggled a bit at PSG but yes he was very good at Sevilla. He'd have been perfect for us. A no-brainer if you will. Another sign Arsene has gone mental.

Thank you BGS.

It appears that it is down to Europeans like you and I to plough the lonely furrow of non domestic football appreciation.

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 01:28 PM

He's decent but didn't we just buy Xhaka to do that job?

SWv2
08-30-2017, 01:31 PM

Well no, not really.

The Pole is your more standard defensive midfield footballer, his primary role being to stop the opposition from playing while also being very adept at the whole football thing himself, which is nice.

The Swiss Albanian is not a defensive midfield footballer, never really was/is.

Burney
08-30-2017, 01:31 PM

I think we should buy Yossi Benayoun, Mikel Arteta, Per Mertesacker and Andres Santos.

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 01:35 PM
Well no, not really.

The Pole is your more standard defensive midfield footballer, his primary role being to stop the opposition from playing while also being very adept at the whole football thing himself, which is nice.

The Swiss Albanian is not a defensive midfield footballer, never really was/is.

Yes, you and I may know that, but, as we've seen, Wenger nowadays has .. individual ideas about what a midfielder is or is not.

Surely if He wanted a big lump that could actually trap the ball in there, He would use any of His collection of surplus centre halves, wouldn't He. Just like He used to.

World's End Stella
08-30-2017, 01:37 PM
Thank you BGS.

It appears that it is down to Europeans like you and I to plough the lonely furrow of non domestic football appreciation.

If it means anything, SW, I concur with BGS. He was very good at Sevilla and exactly what we need, to play next to Xhaka.

Instead of you know who. :-)

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 01:38 PM
I think we should buy Yossi Benayoun, Mikel Arteta, Per Mertesacker and Andres Santos.

Never fancied any of them, except Per. Even then, as my boy pointed out with a wisdom way beyond his years, slow defenders should never, ever, get caught out for pace.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-30-2017, 01:39 PM
Yes, you and I may know that, but, as we've seen, Wenger nowadays has .. individual ideas about what a midfielder is or is not.

Surely if He wanted a big lump that could actually trap the ball in there, He would use any of His collection of surplus centre halves, wouldn't He. Just like He used to.

Keown in midfield :cloud9:

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 01:40 PM
If it means anything, SW, I concur with BGS. He was very good at Sevilla and exactly what we need, to play next to Xhaka.

Instead of you know who. :-)

That's the point; Veng simply doesn't seem to want that sort of player in there anymore. He actually wants someone like Ramsey, and/or Xhaka :shrug:

Or Santi, I suppose.

Burney
08-30-2017, 01:41 PM
Never fancied any of them, except Per. Even then, as my boy pointed out with a wisdom way beyond his years, slow defenders should never, ever, get caught out for pace.

I think that was the only trolley dash I remember AW doing. George did one that year he bought Kiwomya, Hartson, Helder and Upson (I think).

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-30-2017, 01:42 PM

Don't forget the striker we actually did buy from Monaco that year

SWv2
08-30-2017, 01:43 PM
I think that was the only trolley dash I remember AW doing. George did one that year he bought Kiwomya, Hartson, Helder and Upson (I think).

More or less his last thrown of the dice if I remember correctly.

Burney
08-30-2017, 01:45 PM

Dear old Park The Car or whatever his name was! Of course! :hehe: That little lot more than made up for losing a finally fúcking fit Robin van Persie, didn't it? :-(

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 01:45 PM

The wee Chinaman? Park?

Burney
08-30-2017, 01:46 PM
More or less his last thrown of the dice if I remember correctly.

:nod: Certainly the last time anyone trusted him with the transfer kitty.

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 01:46 PM
Keown in midfield :cloud9:

Right. And Petit, Gilberto :love:

Sir C
08-30-2017, 01:48 PM

The jinky jew! The Jerusalem jumper!

SWv2
08-30-2017, 01:49 PM
The wee Chinaman? Park?

Don't think you can say that.

Burney
08-30-2017, 01:50 PM
The jinky jew! The Jerusalem jumper!

I was quite fond of him, really. Although I've still no real idea why we bought him.

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 01:52 PM
Don't think you can say that.

Fair point. It is a little harsh on the six-foot Korean, I suppose.

Sir C
08-30-2017, 01:54 PM

I am fascinated by their fried chicken, if I'm honest.

Burney
08-30-2017, 01:54 PM

He's back in Seoul now, poor chap. Probably just waiting for the four-minute warning.

SWv2
08-30-2017, 01:55 PM

Think it is probably sizeist, if such a thing even exists.

Anyway can’t go tarring a whole nation as such. Chinese shít**** would have been sufficient.

Sir C
08-30-2017, 01:56 PM
He's back in Seoul now, poor chap. Probably just waiting for the four-minute warning.

Seoul is about 60 yards from the border, isn't it?

They'll be lucky to get a 4 second warning :-(

Burney
08-30-2017, 01:57 PM

They fry it twice, don't they? So no greasy skin.

Burney
08-30-2017, 01:58 PM
Seoul is about 60 yards from the border, isn't it?

They'll be lucky to get a 4 second warning :-(

I got quite excited when I saw the headline that the Yanqui had shot down a medium-range ballistic missile. Then it explained that it was only one of theirs and they were shooting it down as an exercise.

Imagine my disappointment. :-(

Sir C
08-30-2017, 02:01 PM
They fry it twice, don't they? So no greasy skin.

I think so. And the coating is a mixture of flour, rice flour and potato flour. Not to mention the gochujang-based sauce.

I've only had it once and I'm crazy for it.

Burney
08-30-2017, 02:03 PM
I think so. And the coating is a mixture of flour, rice flour and potato flour. Not to mention the gochujang-based sauce.

This cannot be beyond the wit of a chap to recreate, surely? You can get gochujang from Waitrose.

Sir C
08-30-2017, 02:05 PM
This cannot be beyond the wit of a chap to recreate, surely? You can get gochujang from Waitrose.

I saw a video recipe presented by Gizzi Erskine, but I couldn't take it in as I was obsessing about her trouty fishlips.

Burney
08-30-2017, 02:06 PM
I saw a video recipe presented by Gizzi Erskine, but I couldn't take it in as I was obsessing about her trouty fishlips.

Yes, I was watching her in Korea. I quite fancy her, but wish she wouldn't dress like that.

World's End Stella
08-30-2017, 02:06 PM

I had it in Hong Kong last year. It was almost as stunning as the Korean hostess in the bar. :eat:

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-30-2017, 02:07 PM
I got quite excited when I saw the headline that the Yanqui had shot down a medium-range ballistic missile. Then it explained that it was only one of theirs and they were shooting it down as an exercise.

Imagine my disappointment. :-(

At least a nuclear war will rid us of this painful burden that is Arsenal football club. I'm hoping for a post apocalyptic world with zombies playing football

Sir C
08-30-2017, 02:08 PM
Yes, I was watching her in Korea. I quite fancy her, but wish she wouldn't dress like that.

From my careful perusal of all the video evidence available, I can confirm that she's a bit lumpy below the waist. (Not with a cóck.)

Sir C
08-30-2017, 02:11 PM
I had it in Hong Kong last year. It was almost as stunning as the Korean hostess in the bar. :eat:

I had it in Croydon, oddly served by a spectacularly beautiful waitress. (Young enough to be my daughter :-( ) (Possibly grand daughter :-( )

Burney
08-30-2017, 02:12 PM
At least a nuclear war will rid us of this painful burden that is Arsenal football club. I'm hoping for a post apocalyptic world with zombies playing football

Although not knowing how Game of Thrones ends will be tedious.

Actually, I'm perfectly happy for people to have a limited nuclear exchange in South East Asia. It's miles away. :thumbup.

Although now I think about it, would it affect The Ashes this winter? :-(

Burney
08-30-2017, 02:13 PM
I had it in Croydon, oddly served by a spectacularly beautiful waitress. (Young enough to be my daughter :-( ) (Possibly grand daughter :-( )

How oddly did she serve it?

Sir C
08-30-2017, 02:13 PM

Actually, I'm perfectly happy for people to have a limited nuclear exchange in South East Asia. It's miles away. :thumbup.

At least I'd be able to retire early. Well, I say 'retire', I mean, 'become insolvent'.

Burney
08-30-2017, 02:14 PM
From my careful perusal of all the video evidence available, I can confirm that she's a bit lumpy below the waist. (Not with a cóck.)

Is it 'Jizzy' or 'Gizzy'? I've always assumed she's Jizzy.

Sir C
08-30-2017, 02:14 PM
How oddly did she serve it?

It was the extreme bottom wiggling that was odd. There were these spray-on jeans, and this wiggle...

I'm just popping off for 5 minutes :thumbup:

Sir C
08-30-2017, 02:15 PM
Is it 'Jizzy' or 'Gizzy'? I've always assumed she's Jizzy.

Gizzi. I suspect she may be a lesbonian, but the good kind, not the dungaree sort.

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 02:17 PM

And the Kim-chi (?). Lovely.

Burney
08-30-2017, 02:20 PM
Gizzi. I suspect she may be a lesbonian, but the good kind, not the dungaree sort.

My research tells me she was last seen stepping out with some Professor by the name of Green. The nature and location of his chair, however, I cannot discern. :shrug:

Burney
08-30-2017, 02:20 PM
It was the extreme bottom wiggling that was odd. There were these spray-on jeans, and this wiggle...

I'm just popping off for 5 minutes :thumbup:

Ah, a terrible man for a bit of sideways, though, aren't you?

Sir C
08-30-2017, 02:23 PM
My research tells me she was last seen stepping out with some Professor by the name of Green. The nature and location of his chair, however, I cannot discern. :shrug:

Definite lezza imo.

Sir C
08-30-2017, 02:24 PM
Ah, a terrible man for a bit of sideways, though, aren't you?

She was a blonde, blue-eyed round-eye b. Working for some chinee. :-( It didn't seem right. One hesitates to ponder the revolting sexual deviancies to which she is subjected on a daily basis by these savages. Yes, one hardly ponders them at all.

Burney
08-30-2017, 02:26 PM
Definite lezza imo.

That's just two birds chastely kissing. No fisting or nuffink. Not proper lezzas.

Talking of which, did you see this? I'm struggling to see the problem. They clearly ARE lesbians and presumably proud of it or whatever.

https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-couple-left-speechless-lesbians-written-bar-bill/#gs.g0IGgTA

Burney
08-30-2017, 02:28 PM
She was a blonde, blue-eyed round-eye b. Working for some chinee. :-( It didn't seem right. One hesitates to ponder the revolting sexual deviancies to which she is subjected on a daily basis by these savages. Yes, one hardly ponders them at all.

Yes...yes. They probably ply her with opium and slake their vile lusts on her while she lies helpless and prone, unable to prevent the shameful things being done to her by the sex-crazed little fiends.

:shakehead:

Ash
08-30-2017, 02:34 PM

The Ashes could be renamed as the Radioactive Fallout.

Sir C
08-30-2017, 02:35 PM
Yes...yes. They probably ply her with opium and slake their vile lusts on her while she lies helpless and prone, unable to prevent the shameful things being done to her by the sex-crazed little fiends.

:shakehead:

Yes, and sometimes their womenfolk also become enraged with lust and fall upon her innocence and defile her. Badly. :-(

Burney
08-30-2017, 02:38 PM
Yes, and sometimes their womenfolk also become enraged with lust and fall upon her innocence and defile her. Badly. :-(

It really oughtn't to be allowed imo. Unless I can watch.

SWv2
08-30-2017, 02:59 PM
And the Kim-chi (?). Lovely.

Listen to you.

Kim-chi indeed.

Burney
08-30-2017, 03:01 PM
Listen to you.

Kim-chi indeed.

It's fomented garlicky chilli cabbage, sw. It gives you some of the worst breath of any foodstuff known to man. To be trapped in a lift with a group of Koreans doing gentle beer burps reeking of the stuff is not a happy experience.

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 03:02 PM
It's fomented garlicky chilli cabbage, sw. It gives you some of the worst breath of any foodstuff known to man. To be trapped in a lift with a group of Koreans doing gentle beer burps reeking of the stuff is not a happy experience.

And the farts :-(

Burney
08-30-2017, 03:02 PM
And the farts :-(

I was drawing a genteel veil over the farts, r. :-(

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 03:05 PM
I was drawing a genteel veil over the farts, r. :-(

Talking of Clive James, I seem to recall he it was who dubbed them the Irish of Asia, what with the drinking and fighting and cabbage-farting.