PDA

View Full Version : Ox...this isn't going to end well for him

Tony C
08-30-2017, 02:20 AM
Turns down Chelsea move (£40n for us) because he wants to play in Central midfield and feels he will do that at Liverpool (less money).

What happens if the deal doesn't get done? No way we can play him again...will just be a target for the fans with his pikey attitude.

I dont want him back...Simply can't be trusted after Sunday's performance. Wouldn't he even have him in the referees or with the youths..just pss off...play golf or video games fir the rest of the year.

Sad...going from hero to a van Persie / Cashley the next...

Either way he's looking like a right mug now.

Cyprus The Immortal Gooner
08-30-2017, 04:14 AM
The problem is that he can screw us really bad if he turns down the move to Chelsea. We lose 40m and get stuck with an average player that wants to leave. And if he delays this then we might not have the time to get a replacement. Just piss off Ox...

Mo Britain less Europe
08-30-2017, 08:23 AM
No World Cup for him if he doesn't play this season.

PSRB
08-30-2017, 08:25 AM
No World Cup for him if he doesn't play this season.

Valid point.

He's just not good enough to play CM for any top 6 side

Bergkamp Was Best
08-30-2017, 08:25 AM
It gives us an insight into the modern day footballer, if a move to Liverpool doesn't happen and he stays with us then he knows his career will stagnate for a whole season. What footballer would want that? Sure, he can walk away in a year but who will want him then? He'll end up at Stoke, West Brom or West Ham if he's not careful.

Just Trent
08-30-2017, 08:31 AM
Turns down Chelsea move (£40n for us) because he wants to play in Central midfield and feels he will do that at Liverpool (less money).

What happens if the deal doesn't get done? No way we can play him again...will just be a target for the fans with his pikey attitude.

I dont want him back...Simply can't be trusted after Sunday's performance. Wouldn't he even have him in the referees or with the youths..just pss off...play golf or video games fir the rest of the year.

Sad...going from hero to a van Persie / Cashley the next...

Either way he's looking like a right mug now.

He went to talk to Chelsea and saw a bucket load of hard work and accountability. Then went running back to the comfort of Uncle Arsene. We'll never get any of these boys out the door into the big wide world. They've been coddled and indulged for so long. They'll still be living at Colney when they're 40.

devongunner
08-30-2017, 08:40 AM
I think I would still rather sell Wally than Ox. Although getting rid of both right now wouldn't make much difference to the performance. Bring the kids in. Have the season we are going to have anyway ie mid table and let them gain experience

PSRB
08-30-2017, 08:44 AM
I think I would still rather sell Wally than Ox. Although getting rid of both right now wouldn't make much difference to the performance. Bring the kids in. Have the season we are going to have anyway ie mid table and let them gain experience

I have a bit more sympathy for Walcott. He actually looked very sharp in pre-season and regularly weighs in with 10+ goals a season, yes he's infuriating but the Ox, more so

Just Trent
08-30-2017, 08:44 AM

:nod: keep all the money for the next manager. In about 10 years :-(

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 08:50 AM
:nod: keep all the money for the next manager. In about 10 years :-(

:nod: Theo Walcott

:-|

Mo Britain less Europe
08-30-2017, 09:00 AM
Someone needs to have the balls to tell these guys they are professional footballers and not preteen girls dreaming of becoming ballet dancers.

We wasted years (still are) listening to Theo's idea he was a centre-forward and now this guy wants to be a central midfielder when it's not a position he will ever excel in. Want to be a central midfielder? Buy out your contract and join some f ucking amateur team.

Just Trent
08-30-2017, 09:17 AM
Someone needs to have the balls to tell these guys they are professional footballers and not preteen girls dreaming of becoming ballet dancers.

We wasted years (still are) listening to Theo's idea he was a centre-forward and now this guy wants to be a central midfielder when it's not a position he will ever excel in. Want to be a central midfielder? Buy out your contract and join some f ucking amateur team.

Wenger played his part in this. Indulging Theo's striker fantasy for years. The same with Ox and CM. It's why people think these players could have improved a lot more under a different type of manager. Although at this stage maybe it's too late. The culture shock of a Conte or an Allegri might be too much for them. I'm hoping they don't let Wenger waste all the Sanchez money on another project with Sterling.