PDA

View Full Version : I see Friday's nights Westminster incident was reported in a strange way.

Pat Vegas
08-29-2017, 10:05 AM
from a bloke parked in a car who the police saw a knife to a 4 foot sword who drove at the police.
Not treated as terrorism incident, - man arrested on terrorism charges.
Isolated incident to police arrest 2nd suspect.

Sir C
08-29-2017, 10:09 AM
from a bloke parked in a car who the police saw a knife to a 4 foot sword who drove at the police.

Clearly a lone wolf mentally ill Norwegian.

It's the new normal, isn't it?

Pat Vegas
08-29-2017, 10:10 AM
Clearly a lone wolf mentally ill Norwegian.

It's the new normal, isn't it?

I just thought it was odd. they seemed to have thwarted an attack but the news isn't interested in prevented stuff.

considering the same sort of thing had just happened in Brussels the same day.

Burney
08-29-2017, 10:10 AM

He had a sword, shouted Allan Q Akbar, drove at police, was a muslim from known terrorism hotbed Luton and was outside Buck House, but this wasn't a terrorist incident? :hehe:

I think even the police have given up this absurd pretence now.

Pat Vegas
08-29-2017, 10:11 AM
He had a sword, shouted Allan Q Akbar, drove at police, was a muslim from known terrorism hotbed Luton and was outside Buck House, but this wasn't a terrorist incident? :hehe:

I think even the police have given up this absurd pretence now.

And despite all those things they still didn't shoot him.

Burney
08-29-2017, 10:15 AM
And despite all those things they still didn't shoot him.

They were probably too busy practising their moves for the Notting Hill Carnival, f.

Sir C was right on the acid attack, btw.

Pat Vegas
08-29-2017, 10:17 AM
They were probably too busy practising their moves for the Notting Hill Carnival, f.

I also saw the token article about the dancing policeman :-(

Burney
08-29-2017, 10:23 AM

:nod: I'd have him instantly thrown off the force for being a cùnt.

Don't the police realise that people need to be scared of them for them to be effective? Being everyone's chum isn't their job.

Sir C
08-29-2017, 10:28 AM

There was aciding, was there?

Burney
08-29-2017, 10:29 AM
There was aciding, was there?

Yup. Perspicacity points for you imo.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/notting-hill-acid-attack-carnival-crowd-what-happened-a7917256.html

Sir C
08-29-2017, 10:30 AM
Yup. Perspicacity points for you imo.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/notting-hill-acid-attack-carnival-crowd-what-happened-a7917256.html

I clearly have my finger on the pulse.

Viva Prat Vegas
08-29-2017, 10:40 AM

:-(

I prefer the ones who would dance awkwardly with a Rustie Lee type on each arm on News At Ten

Burney
08-29-2017, 10:44 AM
:-(

I prefer the ones who would dance awkwardly with a Rustie Lee type on each arm on News At Ten

It always consoles me that these ingratiating pricks will hopefully end the weekend wearing a bottle or half-brick that's been lobbed at them by a somewhat less telegenic black person.

Viva Prat Vegas
08-29-2017, 10:53 AM
It always consoles me that these ingratiating pricks will hopefully end the weekend wearing a bottle or half-brick that's been lobbed at them by a somewhat less telegenic black person.

With luck they will come away with a broken nose and a few missing teeth

Can you imagine a copper doing that dance with the folded arms at the Moscow carnival ?
Or a smiling one in Dortmund ?

redgunamo
08-29-2017, 10:55 AM
:nod: I'd have him instantly thrown off the force for being a cùnt.

Don't the police realise that people need to be scared of them for them to be effective? Being everyone's chum isn't their job.

It's actually charming how a certain sort is convinced darkies are terrified of the police. I've been accused of being a bluebottle far more often than I've been threatened with, or by, them :-\