PDA

View Full Version : City have offered Sterling and money for Sanchez.

Billy Goat Sverige
08-29-2017, 08:02 AM
Apparently.

Do the deal Arsene!!

PSRB
08-29-2017, 08:18 AM
Apparently.

Do the deal Arsene!!

Agree. No point keeping players that don't want to be here, although I don't think Sanchez is anywhere near match fit.

Tony C
08-29-2017, 08:26 AM
And Dortmund want Nemo for £30m

Deal deal deal!!!

Sign Virgil and Carvallho...2 big strong black lads! Like the old days :cloud9:

World's End Stella
08-29-2017, 08:33 AM
Agree. No point keeping players that don't want to be here, although I don't think Sanchez is anywhere near match fit.

Doesn't Sterling have a reputation for being lazy and not interested in the defensive aspect of the game?

I mean, sure he'd fit right in, but don't we want to try and change that?

Tony C
08-29-2017, 08:35 AM
I think he has something crazy like 5 kids by 3 mothers to feed...so probably lay out a nice bonus scheme for him

Burney
08-29-2017, 08:37 AM
I think he has something crazy like 5 kids by 3 mothers to feed...so probably lay out a nice bonus scheme for him

Or possibly one of our creative accountancy schemes whereby the CSA can't get their hands on his loot.

Tony C
08-29-2017, 08:47 AM
Twitter - Alexis has asked to leave the chile camp

Now that he's leaving can we discuss his wierd dog fetish...I think we overlooked this like MJ and those kids imo

Mo Britain less Europe
08-29-2017, 09:34 AM
Apparently.

Do the deal Arsene!!

Sterling AND money? Surely that's a redundancy?

PSRB
08-29-2017, 09:36 AM
Doesn't Sterling have a reputation for being lazy and not interested in the defensive aspect of the game?

I mean, sure he'd fit right in, but don't we want to try and change that?

Slightly more concerned that the bright lights of London might prove a bit of a distraction for him

SWv2
08-29-2017, 11:27 AM
It is now being mooted that it was Arsenal who suggested the inclusion of the multi-Dad in the deal.

All the players City have and we ask for Sterling.

:hehe:

Just Trent
08-29-2017, 11:41 AM
It is now being mooted that it was Arsenal who suggested the inclusion of the multi-Dad in the deal.

All the players City have and we ask for Sterling.

:hehe:

Sterling seems like the type who will drift if he's not pushed hard enough. Another expensive/flawed Wenger project to look forward too.

Tony C
08-29-2017, 11:53 AM
He's playing good under Pep's guidance...not really something he'll get here.

Arsenal players are just way to comfortable...any other manager would've lost patience with Ozil ages ago.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-29-2017, 11:58 AM
We should have asked for Aguero. Only player I'd take from them who they might let go.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-29-2017, 12:05 PM
Apparently we have.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-transfer-news-sergio-aguero-alexis-sanchez-raheem-sterling-manchester-city-a7917981.html

Peter
08-29-2017, 12:53 PM
Apparently.

Do the deal Arsene!!

He strikes me as exactly the sort of player you DONT want under Wenger. Young, english, bit of an attitude, largely clueless and will seize the first opportunity to be ****ing lazy.

Within 3 months we will have turned him into Walcott.

redgunamo
08-29-2017, 01:02 PM
He strikes me as exactly the sort of player you DONT want under Wenger. Young, english, bit of an attitude, largely clueless and will seize the first opportunity to be ****ing lazy.

Yes, but if we could actually afford "Wenger players", we wouldn't actually need Wenger anymore, would we.

Perhaps Wenger Himself is fully aware of this :rubchin:

Peter
08-29-2017, 01:07 PM
Yes, but if we could actually afford "Wenger players", we wouldn't actually need Wenger anymore, would we.

Perhaps Wenger Himself is fully aware of this :rubchin:

Then we dont need him either way and he should **** off :p

redgunamo
08-29-2017, 01:19 PM
Then we dont need him either way and he should **** off :p

Can't blame Him though, can you.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-29-2017, 01:24 PM
Apparently.

Do the deal Arsene!!

I'd happily get rid of Sanchez but I'm not interested in Sterling....well, not Raheem Stirling.

Peter
08-29-2017, 01:36 PM
Can't blame Him though, can you.

Blame is for autobiographies. The only thing that matters is who gets sacked.

SWv2
08-29-2017, 01:43 PM

You seem very aggressive today Pedro. What is troubling you?

Peter
08-29-2017, 01:49 PM
You seem very aggressive today Pedro. What is troubling you?

I am actually feeling rather chipper ;)

Sir C
08-29-2017, 01:51 PM
I am actually feeling rather chipper ;)

You always say that when you're in a mood, though.

Got the painters in, have we love?

Peter
08-29-2017, 02:20 PM
You always say that when you're in a mood, though.

Got the painters in, have we love?

Do you really want to listen to all my problems? Really?

Stack us up a hefty line and I will tell you all about it :D

Sir C
08-29-2017, 02:23 PM
Do you really want to listen to all my problems? Really?

Stack us up a hefty line and I will tell you all about it :D

No lines here, I'm clean, man.

It's just making me miserable.

redgunamo
08-29-2017, 02:23 PM

That's what I mean; He's made Himself unsackable, and you really can't blame Him for looking out for number 1, even at the expense of results.

We must await that book with interest :-)

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-29-2017, 02:26 PM
That's what I mean; He's made Himself unsackable, and you really can't blame Him for looking out for number 1, even at the expense of results.

WEll, any person that interviews a candidate to be their own boss........ you do the maths

Peter
08-29-2017, 02:26 PM

Yes. He promised an explanation of why he signed Danny Wellbeck. Now I am hoping he tells us why he picked him on sunday after he bungled every chance we created at Stoke.

He hasn't made himself unsackable. He just has the luxury of owners who dont give a **** as long as the money rolls in.

Peter
08-29-2017, 02:27 PM
No lines here, I'm clean, man.

It's just making me miserable.

What is? The lines or the abstention?

Sir C
08-29-2017, 02:28 PM
What is? The lines or the abstention?

The abstention. I feel like a quitter. My self-respect is shot to hell.

Peter
08-29-2017, 02:30 PM
The abstention. I feel like a quitter. My self-respect is shot to hell.

Same here. Talking *******s is nowhere near as much fun without it. And I love talking *******s- its my thing ;)

I am thinking of quitting my quitting this weekend.

redgunamo
08-29-2017, 02:30 PM
Yes. He promised an explanation of why he signed Danny Wellbeck. Now I am hoping he tells us why he picked him on sunday after he bungled every chance we created at Stoke.

He hasn't made himself unsackable. He just has the luxury of owners who dont give a **** as long as the money rolls in.

Which amounts to the same thing, in fact. "What's in it for me" being the only question anybody cares about now.

Peter
08-29-2017, 02:34 PM
Which amounts to the same thing, in fact. "What's in it for me" being the only question anybody cares about now.

A leader of men must think beyond such confines. I bet Napolean didnt have an agent to negotiate his contracts.

Maybe he didnt sign contracts....

redgunamo
08-29-2017, 02:39 PM
A leader of men must think beyond such confines. I bet Napolean didnt have an agent to negotiate his contracts.

Maybe he didnt sign contracts....

The Napoleonic Code is a sort of contract, isn't it, its principle beneficiary even being named in the title, to avoid any misunderstanding.

Rich
08-29-2017, 02:44 PM
Arsenal have demanded Aguero for Sanchez :cloud9:

Makes sense for all concerned imho.

redgunamo
08-29-2017, 02:46 PM
Arsenal have demanded Aguero for Sanchez :cloud9:

Makes sense for all concerned imho.

The GLA forward line :cloud9:

Rich
08-29-2017, 02:47 PM
The GLA forward line :cloud9:

Thing is, will Aguero give up living on the bench for being a key player amongst a select collection of born losers?

redgunamo
08-29-2017, 02:48 PM
Thing is, will Aguero give up living on the bench for being a key player amongst a select collection of born losers?

I think so, a fresh challenge and a' that. For me, it's the deal itself that stinks, rather than the suggested players.

World's End Stella
08-29-2017, 02:50 PM
I think so, a fresh challenge and a' that. For me, it's the deal itself that stinks, rather than the suggested players.

F*ck me, red. Can you imagine if we had three out and out strikers and played all three of them together?

You might begin to neglect your children and womenfolk, possibly even the hounds. :nod:

redgunamo
08-29-2017, 02:54 PM
F*ck me, red. Can you imagine if we had three out and out strikers and played all three of them together?

You might begin to neglect your children and womenfolk, possibly even the hounds. :nod:

Indeed. Wenger still owes me for not playing Wright, Bergkamp and Hartson together more often.

SWv2
08-29-2017, 03:25 PM

Who is the third one?

World's End Stella
08-29-2017, 03:26 PM
Indeed. Wenger still owes me for not playing Wright, Bergkamp and Hartson together more often.

Hmmm, but Dennis wasn't really enough of an out and out striker for you, was he red? He seemed awfully creative at times.

Sort of our version of Teddy Sheringham. :nod:

World's End Stella
08-29-2017, 03:27 PM
Who is the third one?

GLA, the L is Lacazette, the A is Aguero.

You guess the rest. :-)

redgunamo
08-29-2017, 03:29 PM
Hmmm, but Dennis wasn't really enough of an out and out striker for you, was he red? He seemed awfully creative at times.

He was still to be considered as one, back then. And even Sheringham scored 300 goals, which is my benchmark.

SWv2
08-29-2017, 03:33 PM
GLA, the L is Lacazette, the A is Aguero.

You guess the rest. :-)

Oh, I hadn't seen that snappy moniker.

I had forgotten about that ****. Thanks for reminding me.

World's End Stella
08-29-2017, 04:00 PM

Can't believe I got away with this one.

I expected, at the very least, a Peterfish hooked well and proper. :shrug:

Mo Britain less Europe
08-29-2017, 06:54 PM
The moon's a monsoon!!!!

CrossGun
08-29-2017, 09:52 PM

He already is Walcott, albeit without the goals. No thanks.

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 08:48 AM
He already is Walcott, albeit without the goals. No thanks.

In fairness, he's scored about the same as Walcott had by the age of twenty-two.

That's the thing with Theo; he's 28 years old now :-\

Ash
08-30-2017, 09:10 AM
In fairness, he's scored about the same as Walcott had by the age of twenty-two.

That's the thing with Theo; he's 28 years old now :-\

:-( It seems only yesterday that Monty was reminding us every day how young Theo was. :old:

redgunamo
08-30-2017, 09:14 AM
:-( It seems only yesterday that Monty was reminding us every day how young Theo was. :old:

When he signed for us, I had hounds in my group older than him.

RIP.