08-28-2017, 04:00 PM
I won't shed a tear tbh

Exiled Gunner
08-28-2017, 04:06 PM
Just hope we get a nice fee for him.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-28-2017, 04:22 PM
Delighted for Chelsea.

This is the Kronke definition of "big changes". A transfer window where we offer ridiculous sums for players we're never going to get (eg Mbappe) and end up with a plus sign from transfer trading.

Can't wait for those financial results to come in eh Stan???

Personally, can't wait to have a good laugh when Conte tells Ox exactly what he thinks about his masterplan to be a central midfielder. Whistle for it, son.

The Rob2
08-28-2017, 05:12 PM
I'm usually very bitter and angry at players leaving (Nasri, RVP, Fab, Adebayor, etc etc etc) but it has got to a point where I just can't blame any of them for not wanting to stick around. I don't want to go and watch Arsenal anymore. Not while Wenger is in charge.

And is he all that anyway? Meh

World's End Stella
08-28-2017, 05:19 PM
If so we must be pretty close to generating a profit this transfer window.

That would be truly classic Wenger, expecting us to close the gap on teams who finished above us when they're spending 100mil+ while we generate a profit. :hehe:

redgunamo
08-28-2017, 05:38 PM
I'm usually very bitter and angry at players leaving (Nasri, RVP, Fab, Adebayor, etc etc etc) but it has got to a point where I just can't blame any of them for not wanting to stick around. I don't want to go and watch Arsenal anymore. Not while Wenger is in charge.

Difficult to say really. Maybe we'll know more after he's been at Chelsea for a couple of years?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-28-2017, 09:21 PM
I won't shed a tear tbh

Which begs the question, why the **** was this **** playing yesterday and why was our entire team totally lopsided to make room for this arsewipe?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-28-2017, 09:22 PM

I had no problem with Nasri and Adebayor leaving. Look at their careers since.

Tony C
08-28-2017, 10:46 PM
anothet profitable summer for the club.

Let's call 10 each for Perez, Chesney and Gabriel plus 30 for Ox that would surpass what we spent on La Cassette o

SWv2
08-29-2017, 07:53 AM
Could not care less if Chamberlain is sold or to which club we sell him to, he is in my view nothing special as a footballer.

Two bits I just don't get is why he was not sold much earlier in the summer, this ongoing naivety which Wenger seems to have where a player who has refused to sign a deal will suddenly relent is beyond logic, and then keeping on the issue of twisted logic why he played on Sunday - a move that more or less enforced 2 other bad team selections.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-29-2017, 07:54 AM
Could not care less if Chamberlain is sold or to which club we sell him to, he is in my view nothing special as a footballer.

Two bits I just don't get is why he was not sold much earlier in the summer, this ongoing naivety which Wenger seems to have where a player who has refused to sign a deal will suddenly relent is beyond logic, and then keeping on the issue of twisted logic why he played on Sunday - a move that more or less enforced 2 other bad team selections.

It worked with Walcott :-(