PDA

View Full Version : I decided to spend the day in Whitstable yesterday

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-28-2017, 08:07 AM
so avoided the game. Heard some guy on the beach shout the score so I turned on the phone for a few minutes and was expecting to see a tirade of abuse on here. Imagine my surprise at the lack of posts.

Is Awimb dead, is everyone on holiday or have people decided to give a collective :shrug:

Billy Goat Sverige
08-28-2017, 08:10 AM
so avoided the game. Heard some guy on the beach shout the score so I turned on the phone for a few minutes and was expecting to see a tirade of abuse on here. Imagine my surprise at the lack of posts.

Is Awimb dead, is everyone on holiday or have people decided to give a collective :shrug:

Bank holiday weekend in the UK.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-28-2017, 09:00 AM

Awimb is now mostly a Monday to Friday thing for people bored at their place of work. It is boredom that drives up posts rather than much interest in the Arsenal.

Have you been to that Michelin-starred fish place in Whitstable?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-28-2017, 09:11 AM
Awimb is now mostly a Monday to Friday thing for people bored at their place of work. It is boredom that drives up posts rather than much interest in the Arsenal.

Have you been to that Michelin-starred fish place in Whitstable?

I think they don't serve dinner on Sundays. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I had a better day than other Arsenal fans