PDA

View Full Version : Fúck off.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
08-27-2017, 04:41 PM
Wenger, Kroenke, Gazidis, Alexis, Oxlade, Ozil, Ramsey, Welbeck and the fùcking rest for all I care.

Fúcking shameful.

bbrian
08-27-2017, 04:47 PM
Wenger, Kroenke, Gazidis, Alexis, Oxlade, Ozil, Ramsey, Welbeck and the fùcking rest for all I care.

Fúcking shameful.

Sack them all guns . Complete joke and shambles . ..jesus christ i hate the cun'ts now

08-27-2017, 04:51 PM
Sack them all guns . Complete joke and shambles . ..jesus christ i hate the cun'ts now

I'm :cry: bri. This is the club of Adams, Bergkamp, Wright, Henry, Vieira, Pires, Charlie George and countless other greats. It's just turned into a farce now. Whats the point of having all that money in the bank?

Mo Britain less Europe
08-27-2017, 05:00 PM
It's also the club of Gus Caesar, Stepanovs and Bischoff. Not to mention Jeffers and David Grondin. Or Wellington and Galindo.

bbrian
08-27-2017, 05:00 PM
I'm :cry: bri. This is the club of Adams, Bergkamp, Wright, Henry, Vieira, Pires, Charlie George and countless other greats. It's just turned into a farce now. Whats the point of having all that money in the bank?

And how is Hector allowed to represent the club with his hair in a ****ing manbun??? Disgraceful seens .

08-27-2017, 05:03 PM
It's also the club of Gus Caesar, Stepanovs and Bischoff. Not to mention Jeffers and David Grondin. Or Wellington and Galindo.

Indeed. Maybe that lot would have put up a better performance today :shrug:

Exiled Gunner
08-27-2017, 05:05 PM
On paper, some of the players we have now are quality. But they clearly are not playing for Wenger anymore. He's lost the dressing room and really should go.

08-27-2017, 05:06 PM
And how is Hector allowed to represent the club with his hair in a ****ing manbun??? Disgraceful seens .

Fúck the cùnt off to Barca for 30,000 € and a packet Cheese n Onion Discos. Cùnt.

Donald
08-27-2017, 05:06 PM
Waaaaaaggghhhhhh I want my mummy!!

Just Trent
08-27-2017, 11:07 PM

David Grondin. One of two Arsenal players i've seen on the tube in London. The other was Scott Marshall.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-28-2017, 07:16 AM
Is that why he never made it? Lost in the Moebius strip of the London tube?

Only player I've ever seen on the tube was Guulit.