PDA

View Full Version : So Notting Hill this weekend...who fancies a sweepstake on the number of stabbings?

Burney
08-25-2017, 10:32 AM
I'm saying 11, since stabbing seems to be very much en vogue this summer.

Sir C
08-25-2017, 10:37 AM

One wonders whether there may also be a bit of acid action. You know, for the sake of fashion.

redgunamo
08-25-2017, 10:38 AM

Is it still going on then? Back in the day, a family friend used to live on the route; big house with a lovely roof/balcony/veranda arrangement. Great times.

Burney
08-25-2017, 10:39 AM
One wonders whether there may also be a bit of acid action. You know, for the sake of fashion.

Oooh, yes. There'll doubtless be some corrosive substances flying about.

Burney
08-25-2017, 10:40 AM
Is it still going on then? Back in the day, a family friend used to live on the route; big house with a lovely roof/balcony/veranda arrangement. Great times.

For reasons no-one can quite fathom, yes it is.

Sir C
08-25-2017, 10:43 AM
For reasons no-one can quite fathom, yes it is.

The worst bit is when those ladies shake their fatty boom boom and coppers try to join in, all smiley. :-(

Burney
08-25-2017, 10:45 AM
The worst bit is when those ladies shake their fatty boom boom and coppers try to join in, all smiley. :-(

Yes. Coppers seem to think their job is to be nice these days. No wonder the country's fûcked.

Sir C
08-25-2017, 10:48 AM
Yes. Coppers seem to think their job is to be nice these days. No wonder the country's fûcked.

Unless someone's feelz get hurted on the internet.

Viva Prat Vegas
08-25-2017, 10:48 AM

1988 all over again
Aceid !!

I will take out a bet on a vehicular plough disaster

SWv2
08-25-2017, 10:59 AM

Went to the Carnival a few times when I lived there, ex-girlfriend lived in Maida Vale so the whole West London thing was forced on me.

Always found it to be utterly fúcking ****e. Trip Advisor did not exist at the time else that would have been my report.

Burney
08-25-2017, 11:01 AM
Went to the Carnival a few times when I lived there, ex-girlfriend lived in Maida Vale so the whole West London thing was forced on me.

Always found it to be utterly fúcking ****e. Trip Advisor did not exist at the time else that would have been my report.

That's unusual. Most people only ever go there once. Due to it being shíte.

SWv2
08-25-2017, 11:03 AM
That's unusual. Most people only ever go there once. Due to it being shíte.

Wandering around the streets drinking beer from a can and smoking weed.

Basically what we did every weekend, just busier and more threatening.

Burney
08-25-2017, 11:05 AM
Wandering around the streets drinking beer from a can and smoking weed.

Basically what we did every weekend, just busier and more threatening.

:nod: Plus shíte music.

eastgermanautos
08-25-2017, 11:34 AM

Me, I prefer the prison method of stabbing. Eight or ten frenzied punches with a shiv to the rib cage on the side. Duddnt have to be the neck, face, or whatever.

Just the shiv for ya. That's how they do in the yard.

redgunamo
08-25-2017, 11:36 AM
Me, I prefer the prison method of stabbing. Eight or ten frenzied punches with a shiv to the rib cage on the side. Duddnt have to be the neck, face, or whatever.

Just the shiv for ya. That's how they do in the yard.

Have you been watching "Blackhat" again, e?