HoddGooner? Is he an admirer of Glenda?

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 10:53 AM

Can he carry the load?

Sir C
08-23-2017, 10:54 AM
Can he carry the load?

Can he shoot his load, accurately, whilst ona bicycle or escalator?

Viva Prat Vegas
08-23-2017, 10:54 AM

I think he carries bricks

He is on now
Posting nowhere but looking
Signing in to lurk
:hide:

Burney
08-23-2017, 10:55 AM
He signs on just to lurk
Perhaps he is a Turk
Never says a word
When will he be heard ?

He only lives down the road from me. :wave:

Burney
08-23-2017, 10:56 AM
Can he shoot his load, accurately, whilst ona bicycle or escalator?

I'm thinking stuntwànking could be a great new sport. Points will be awarded for speed, level of difficulty and accuracy.

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 10:57 AM
I'm thinking stuntwànking could be a great new sport. Points will be awarded for speed, level of difficulty and accuracy.

How will we do with false starts and performing enhancing drugs?

Actually it would be a fun way to start a 100m race. instead of a starter pistol have some official giving it a good go.

Viva Prat Vegas
08-23-2017, 10:59 AM

The top of a step-ladder appeals as a starting point
Not that I have given it too much thought

Viva Prat Vegas
08-23-2017, 11:00 AM

Actually it would be a fun way to start a 100m race. instead of a starter pistol have some official giving it a good go.

If Sir C is the judge the runners would still be on the starting blocks now
Waiting for the dust to arrive

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 11:00 AM
The top of a step-ladder appeals as a starting point
Not that I have given it too much thought

:hehe: then whilst walking a path of hot coals.

Viva Prat Vegas
08-23-2017, 11:02 AM
HoddGooner update !

The watching eyes have gone
He has unlurked

Pokster
08-23-2017, 11:20 AM

Could all be a part of an adult version of it's a knockoneout

SWv2
08-23-2017, 11:25 AM

I thought that but perhaps he is from Hoddesdon.

Or he carries a hod for work but is simply thick.

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 11:27 AM
I thought that but perhaps he is from Hoddesdon.

Or he carries a hod for work but is simply thick.

Hang on a minute :sherlock: Modd?

Viva Prat Vegas
08-23-2017, 02:36 PM
Good afternoon HoddGooner
:hide:

Good lunch ?

HoddGooner
08-24-2017, 10:56 AM
He signs on just to lurk
Perhaps he is a Turk
Never says a word
When will he be heard ?

Very good :bow:
The reason I don't post is actually quite simple - As some of you know I work for the club part-time and I have a contract that says I cannot post on social media anything I may know due to that employment. As it's hard to draw a line on what I wouldn't otherwise know, or which forms my opinion, it's easier just to not post anything.
And for those have speculated on my forum name, it is derived from the fact that at the time I joined back in the 90's I lived in Hoddesdon.

Sir C
08-24-2017, 10:57 AM
The reason I don't post is actually quite simple - As some of you know I work for the club part-time and I have a contract that says I cannot post on social media anything I may know due to that employment. As it's hard to draw a line on what I wouldn't otherwise know, or which forms my opinion, it's easier just to not post anything.
And for those have speculated on my forum name, it is derived from the fact that at the time I joined back in the 90's I lived in Hoddesdon.

:clap: How nice to hear from you, Hodd. Perhaps you work in the box office with 2020?

Burney
08-24-2017, 11:01 AM

So you are quite literally ITK? You know about all the new players we're going to sign before the window SLAMS SHUT?

HoddGooner
08-24-2017, 11:02 AM
:clap: How nice to hear from you, Hodd. Perhaps you work in the box office with 2020?

I work in the academy so no access to cheap tickets unfortunately.

redgunamo
08-24-2017, 11:02 AM

Understood, H.

But, without naming names, of course, or falling foul of the terms of your employment contract with the club, can you tell us whether Alexis and Mesut are staying or not? And what about the Ox?

HoddGooner
08-24-2017, 11:03 AM
So you are quite literally ITK? You know about all the new players we're going to sign before the window SLAMS SHUT?

I wish I did - since Chav$ki screwed us over on a couple of deals we had in the bag, no one other than AW and the team of lawyers is ITK.

Sir C
08-24-2017, 11:04 AM
I work in the academy so no access to cheap tickets unfortunately.

That must be an interesting place to work, old chap.

Anyway, please do not hesitate to give us your thoughts on issues outwith the football arena; so far today we have dealt with abandoned kittens, loony lefties and sausage rolls. All input is treasured.

HoddGooner
08-24-2017, 11:07 AM
Closer than you think, I now live in Stanstead Abbotts :wave:

Burney
08-24-2017, 11:12 AM
Closer than you think, I now live in Stanstead Abbotts :wave:

Really? My wife used to work in the Maltings and I look down on Stanstead Abbotts from my allotment on Widbury Hill. I shall give you a cheery :wave:

Young pat says he's moving to Hertford, so it'll be quite the AWIMB hub round our way soon.

Viva Prat Vegas
09-14-2017, 10:19 AM
Hello HoddGooner
:wave:

barrybueno
09-14-2017, 11:42 AM
Could all be a part of an adult version of it's a knockoneout

:clap: Played P

Pokster
09-14-2017, 12:19 PM

Sex Olympics... whoever comes first comes last

Pokster
09-14-2017, 12:20 PM
:clap: Played P

Took about 3 weeks for anyone to notice :rolleyes: