PDA

View Full Version : Segregated train carriages to protect women from sexual assault?

Sir C
08-23-2017, 09:00 AM
Eh? When did men start sexually assaulting women on trains willy-nilly? I've been using trains for 40 years and I've never sexually assaulted any women, and I've known women all my life and never met one who was sexually assaulted on a train.

Is it a recent phenomenon? Are millenials out of control gropers?

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 09:02 AM
Eh? When did men start sexually assaulting women on trains willy-nilly? I've been using trains for 40 years and I've never sexually assaulted any women, and I've known women all my life and never met one who was sexually assaulted on a train.

Can I have a separate carriage to mad Norwegians?

PSRB
08-23-2017, 09:03 AM

Bring back :smokin: carriages, imo

Rich
08-23-2017, 09:12 AM

I assume that it's individuals from the Muslim communities that are doing this?* As you say, I have never witnessed a sexual assault on a train, or indeed anywhere else.

* This is not hate speech. Just based on the well publicised issues experienced in Germany and Scandinavian countries.

Monty92
08-23-2017, 09:16 AM

Actually I had a face to face chat with two women about this exact issue a few weeks back, both of whom I respect and are far removed from the feminazi stereotype. Both of their experiences seems to suggest that harassment on public transport (ranging from men subtly rubbing up against them to full blown wan***g) is actually disturbingly common. They claim that every woman will have experienced something along this spectrum at least once.

:shrug:

Peter
08-23-2017, 09:16 AM

All that matters is that they are doing it, and it needs to STOP. Separate carriages is a great idea.

Of course, women will still be allowed to travel in the male carriages (why should a woman be delayed because of RAPISTS). It is only men that will be barred from half the train.

Its like Rosa Parks all over again.

Sir C
08-23-2017, 09:17 AM
Actually I had a face to face chat with two women about this exact issue a few weeks back, both of whom I respect and are far removed from the feminazi stereotype. Both of their experiences seems to suggest that harassment on public transport (ranging from men subtly rubbing up against them to full blown wan***g) is actually disturbingly common. They claim that every woman will have experienced something along this spectrum at least once.

Yes, but they'd both travelled with you, hadn't they?

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 09:19 AM

I had a face to face with a woman on a train it may have caused this whole movement.

Peter
08-23-2017, 09:19 AM

To be honest, even leering at them must make them feel incredibly uncomfortable. And women have an amazing sense of when you are looking at them, no matter how subtle you think you are being.

Statistically, some people on here must have sexually assaulted a women. Come on, who was it? Own up!

Monty92
08-23-2017, 09:20 AM
Yes, but they'd both travelled with you, hadn't they?

I shall admit that I did masturbate on public transport once. I was travelling from Peru to Bolivia on an overnight bus and was at the back, which was mainly empty. it was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. One thing led to another, and the rest is history.

On the same trip, my friend had a wánk in the Maracana, the fúcking freak.

Sir C
08-23-2017, 09:22 AM
All that matters is that they are doing it, and it needs to STOP. Separate carriages is a great idea.

Of course, women will still be allowed to travel in the male carriages (why should a woman be delayed because of RAPISTS). It is only men that will be barred from half the train.

Its like Rosa Parks all over again.

Sounds like a load of old bóllocks to me.

PSRB
08-23-2017, 09:23 AM
To be honest, even leering at them must make them feel incredibly uncomfortable. And women have an amazing sense of when you are looking at them, no matter how subtle you think you are being.

Statistically, some people on here must have sexually assaulted a women. Come on, who was it? Own up!

I have on a couple of occasions had my nuts grabbed on the tube by ladies. Was sort of Christmassy pissed up time

Sir C
08-23-2017, 09:24 AM
I shall admit that I did masturbate on public transport once. I was travelling from Peru to Bolivia on an overnight bus and was at the back, which was mainly empty. it was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. One thing led to another, and the rest is history.

You committed an act of self-pollution on a 'mainly empty' bus, and you wonder why the world is fúcked up beyond any salvation? GOD HAS HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FILTH, BOY!

Sir C
08-23-2017, 09:25 AM

Leering isn't sexual assault. It may be incredibly bad-mannered, but looking at someone isn't the same as assaulting them.

Monty92
08-23-2017, 09:27 AM
You committed an act of self-pollution on a 'mainly empty' bus, and you wonder why the world is fúcked up beyond any salvation? GOD HAS HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FILTH, BOY!

You appear to have ignored the fact that my friend knocked one out in the footballing equivalent of Mecca.

PSRB
08-23-2017, 09:27 AM
Leering isn't sexual assault. It may be incredibly bad-mannered, but looking at someone isn't the same as assaulting them.

Quite and if they're pretty and in a short skirt or low-cut top then what exactly do they expect me to do???? :-p

Sir C
08-23-2017, 09:29 AM
You appear to have ignored the fact that my friend knocked one out in the footballing equivalent of Mecca.

You're all sick, twisted individuals. Mind you, given the state of your mum's sexual peccadillos, it's no surprise you ended up a freak.

Sir C
08-23-2017, 09:30 AM
Quite and if they're pretty and in a short skirt or low-cut top then what exactly do they expect me to do???? :-p

Well apparently it's considered normal to get all rapey with them to be fashionable :shrug:

In my day we had to make do with a crafty peek.

Ash
08-23-2017, 09:31 AM

Surely the briefest of respectful and admiring glances is not wrong?

Anyway, this whole subject reeks of cis-normative oppression. If a man feels he is a woman, he should be able to travel in the women-only carriages.

PSRB
08-23-2017, 09:32 AM
Well apparently it's considered normal to get all rapey with them to be fashionable :shrug:

In my day we had to make do with a crafty peek.

I'm still very, old school on this and wear sunglasses everywhere

Monty92
08-23-2017, 09:34 AM
I'm still very, old school on this and wear sunglasses everywhere

I wouldn't do it at an old school, mate. Or any school, for that matter.

Ash
08-23-2017, 09:41 AM
I have on a couple of occasions had my nuts grabbed on the tube by ladies. Was sort of Christmassy pissed up time

I got grabbed by the goolies by a girl when I was walking home in Camden from a club once. In fact I was mildly sexually assaulted only the other week outside the Dublin Castle by a tired and emotional lady I was sitting next to having a smoke. All of a sudden she reached up and started kissing my cheek. I nearly called the police!

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 09:44 AM
I got grabbed by the goolies by a girl when I was walking home in Camden from a club once. In fact I was mildly sexually assaulted only the other week outside the Dublin Castle by a tired and emotional lady I was sitting next to having a smoke. All of a sudden she reached up and started kissing my cheek. I nearly called the police!

This happened to me in Charing cross road. Nobody believes the story.

this woman was walking down the road with her hand out and had a grab.

Burney
08-23-2017, 09:45 AM

Can I just say how much I like the phrase 'full-blown wànking'? :hehe:

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 09:46 AM
Can I just say how much I like the phrase 'full-blown ****ing'? :hehe:

:hehe: but he's also used the word spectrum which I don't like.

Burney

I'm remembering the one who did the interpretive dance because someone jizzed on her on the Tube. :hehe:

Sir C
Surely the briefest of respectful and admiring glances is not wrong?

Anyway, this whole subject reeks of cis-normative oppression. If a man feels he is a woman, he should be able to travel in the women-only carriages.

You have identified the real issue here. If I'm feeling a bit rapey, all I need do is momentarily identify as a woman and presto! The Carriage of the Innocents is available to me.

Sir C
08-23-2017, 09:47 AM
I'm remembering the one who did the interpretive dance because someone jizzed on her on the Tube. :hehe:

:hehe: The obvious reaction to being splashed with a stranger's fluids - dance it off.

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 09:50 AM

:hehe: not the same thing but I jizzed on someones sofa by accident once.

I was sleeping on the sofa and had a wet dream. Which I've maybe had twice in my life.

and different time I peed out the window as I couldn't go to the bathroom as I was scared of the dog.

Monty92
08-23-2017, 09:51 AM
:hehe: The obvious reaction to being splashed with a stranger's fluids - dance it off.

Actually I also know a woman who was spaffed on as she was walking up an escalator on the tube. I can't help respecting a man so committed to his deviancy that he's able to bring himself off while standing on a moving staircase.

Burney
08-23-2017, 09:51 AM
:hehe: not the same thing but I jizzed on someones sofa by accident once.

I was sleeping on the sofa and had a wet dream. Which I've maybe had twice in my life.

Good heavens, f! Were you naked? If not, how did the emission make its way to the sofa?

Sir C
08-23-2017, 09:52 AM
Actually I also know a woman who was spaffed on as she was walking up an escalator on the tube. I can't help respecting a man so committed to his deviancy that he's able to bring himself off while standing on a moving staircase.

Where do you meet all these victims, m?

They're neurotic fantasists, you know.

Monty92
Good heavens, f! Were you naked? If not, how did the emission make its way to the sofa?

I can see how that could happen. It does have a nasty habit of getting everywhere, especially if you aren't able to contain it quickly.

Burney

These people must be on a constant hair-trigger, mustn't they? It would take me a lot longer than the duration of an escalator journey to achieve orgasm. Hell, achieving erection would be enough of a struggle.

Burney
08-23-2017, 09:53 AM
I can see how that could happen. It does have a nasty habit of getting everywhere, especially if you aren't able to contain it quickly.

Such a persistent and distinctive stain as well. :-(

Monty92
08-23-2017, 09:53 AM
Where do you meet all these victims, m?

They're neurotic fantasists, you know.

I assumed the same until I started speaking to women who aren't totally mental :shrug:

Burney
08-23-2017, 09:54 AM

Actually, it would be more impressive if he got her as she was travelling up and he down in a sort of drive-by shooting type affair.

Monty92
08-23-2017, 09:55 AM
These people must be on a constant hair-trigger, mustn't they? It would take me a lot longer than the duration of an escalator journey to achieve orgasm. Hell, achieving erection would be enough of a struggle.

Maybe he reaches climax at home, then just holds the tip until he finds a victim.

Burney
08-23-2017, 09:55 AM
Maybe he reaches climax at home, then just holds the tip until he finds a victim.

A bulldog clip would help in this situation

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 09:56 AM

I was wearing just boxer shorts and a t-shirt. I woke up confused and hung over and then you realise somethings not right.

then I couldn't decide what to do.

Also then later I went into the bathroom and I some how managed to make the glass shelf fall off and smash :-(
It was some girl I knew who was 'looking after' the place for some bloke she knew :hehe:

complete mayhem. obviously it didn't go exactly how I planned as I was on the sofa.

Monty92
08-23-2017, 09:57 AM
Such a persistent and distinctive stain as well. :-(

And women think they have it bad with their bleeding vaginas :rolleyes:

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 10:01 AM
Actually, it would be more impressive if he got her as she was travelling up and he down in a sort of drive-by shooting type affair.

:hehe: that will be a new craze. instead of throwing acid on people. drive round on bikes jizzing on peoples faces.

Ash
08-23-2017, 10:05 AM
I was wearing just boxer shorts and a t-shirt. I woke up confused and hung over and then you realise somethings not right.

This thread needs Snin. He had some interesting tales in this area.

SWv2
08-23-2017, 10:09 AM
:hehe: that will be a new craze. instead of throwing acid on people. drive round on bikes jizzing on peoples faces.

Simultaneously controlling a push bike while masturbating would be quite the accomplishment.

Unless the perp cycled up to the victim then asked them politely to stand there while they got going.

Pokster
08-23-2017, 10:16 AM

That's an age thing b

Pokster
08-23-2017, 10:18 AM
Simultaneously controlling a push bike while masturbating would be quite the accomplishment.

Unless the perp cycled up to the victim then asked them politely to stand there while they got going.

That happened to a girl in our office.... he was ****ing and then decided to ask her on a date.
Frigid cow said no :rolleyes:

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-23-2017, 10:24 AM

Sharia law is taking over, Sir C.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-23-2017, 10:25 AM

Wow, that's utterly amazing.

You have a friend?

Sir C
08-23-2017, 10:26 AM

Someone had to get there eventually, a. It's ironic that the perpetrators of the crime are removing their opportunity to offend.

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 10:26 AM

Last night I got on the tube. There was space but this woman got on and stood right in front of me. I am stuck against the side so I basically have her hair in my face.

She was asking for it. :hide: her current location is my bathtub.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-23-2017, 10:31 AM
Segregated, no. What about LGBTQI etc? They will demand their own carriages and straight middle-aged white men will end up walking through the tunnels.

Ash
08-23-2017, 10:32 AM
middle-aged white men will end up walking through the tunnels.

Arguably better than being in someone's armpit, tbf.

Pat Vegas
08-23-2017, 10:39 AM
Segregated, no. What about LGBTQI etc? They will demand their own carriages and straight middle-aged white men will end up walking through the tunnels.

Does it mean I can get a cheaper ticket?

Viva Prat Vegas
08-23-2017, 11:06 AM

then I couldn't decide what to do.

Also then later I went into the bathroom and I some how managed to make the glass shelf fall off and smash :-(
It was some girl I knew who was 'looking after' the place for some bloke she knew :hehe:

complete mayhem. obviously it didn't go exactly how I planned as I was on the sofa.

I do not remember this happening on Some Mothers Do Have Them

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-23-2017, 11:24 AM
Someone had to get there eventually, a. It's ironic that the perpetrators of the crime are removing their opportunity to offend.

I just wanted to get that in before some moron said something stupid but scrolling back up, I see I am too late.

Mc Gooner
08-23-2017, 06:40 PM

A Mazda RX7 Shirley? What with the ****el Rotary Engine and all that

Ash
08-23-2017, 10:34 PM
A Mazda RX7 Shirley? What with the ****el Rotary Engine and all that

Blimey. McGooner. Long time no see. Hope you're well and all that...

Mc Gooner
08-24-2017, 05:34 AM
Blimey. McGooner. Long time no see. Hope you're well and all that...

Howdy. I am good thanks.