PDA

View Full Version : Talking of GoT, have we established the definitive top three women in it?

Burney
08-22-2017, 01:21 PM
For me, it's some combination of Melisandre (great, great breasts :cloud9: ), Margery Tyrell/Baratheon and Ros who ended up getting knacked by Joffrey with a crossbow.

As you can see, this is a very pleasing list, but what is yours?

Pokster
08-22-2017, 01:25 PM
For me, it's some combination of Melisandre (great, great breasts :cloud9: ), Margery Tyrell/Baratheon and Ros who ended up getting knacked by Joffrey with a crossbow.

We require pics b... standards on here have dropped

Billy Goat Sverige
08-22-2017, 01:26 PM

Daenerys will always be top of my list. I have a soft spot for blondes. Then Ros closely followed by Melisandre because i'm a tits man.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-22-2017, 01:26 PM

I dream only of Cersei who would be absolutely 'finger up the bum' dirty.

SWv2
08-22-2017, 01:27 PM
Shít thread without images for us non-nerds.

You should be ashamed of yourself B.

Burney
08-22-2017, 01:28 PM
We require pics b... standards on here have dropped

p, it's one of the most-watched series in television history. It's not like the images of these characters are hard to find.

Pokster
08-22-2017, 01:29 PM
p, it's one of the most-watched series in television history. It's not like the images of these characters are hard to find.

I don't care... AWIMB require pics to make this a decent poll

Billy Goat Sverige
08-22-2017, 01:29 PM

Actually i forgot about the youngest sand snake. She's an absolute stunner. I'd have her second.

SWv2
08-22-2017, 01:33 PM

Perhaps so however beyond "blonde chick" the references are vague at best.

I don't want to google "youngest sand snake", just in case.

Burney
08-22-2017, 01:39 PM
Perhaps so however beyond "blonde chick" the references are vague at best.

I don't want to google "youngest sand snake", just in case.

OK. Melisandre

Margaery

Ros

Sadly, they are mostly clothed here, but a little googling is your friend in this instance.

Sir C
08-22-2017, 01:39 PM

Dutch tittybird
Margarine
One of the hookers at Littlefinger's place (good bottom)

Burney
08-22-2017, 01:40 PM
Dutch tittybird
Margarine

Some say the ginger won wot Jon Snow used to bang, but I think she had too big a jaw. 'Undershot' my grandmother would have called her.

Pokster
08-22-2017, 01:41 PM
Dutch tittybird
Margarine

Strange name for a palace imo

SWv2
08-22-2017, 01:41 PM
OK. Melisandre

Margaery

Ros

Sadly, they are mostly clothed here, but a little googling is your friend in this instance.

Melisandre certainly looks a good actress.

Burney
08-22-2017, 01:43 PM
Melisandre certainly looks a good actress.

Oh, she is. She also gets the lot out in Dutch film 'Black Book', although at one point she's entirely naked and getting covered in a huge vat of human faeces, which spoilt it a bit for me. But that's the Dutch for you.

Sir C
08-22-2017, 01:44 PM
Some say the ginger won wot Jon Snow used to bang, but I think she had too big a jaw. 'Undershot' my grandmother would have called her.

In one scene he performed an act of Irish airlines upon her. I, for one, was unable to banish the mental image of that unwashed coppery disaster area from my mind (nose) for weeks.

Sir C
08-22-2017, 01:45 PM
Oh, she is. She also gets the lot out in Dutch film 'Black Book', although at one point she's entirely naked and getting covered in a huge vat of human faeces, which spoilt it a bit for me. But that's the Dutch for you.

If you know one thing about a Verhoven movie, it's that you're going to get titties.

wd pv.

Burney
08-22-2017, 01:45 PM
If you know one thing about a Verhoven movie, it's that you're going to get titties.

wd pv.

That's true, actually. He rarely disappoints.

Burney
08-22-2017, 01:47 PM
In one scene he performed an act of Irish airlines upon her. I, for one, was unable to banish the mental image of that unwashed coppery disaster area from my mind (nose) for weeks.

Yes, she looked grubby and one has to assume that, under all those furs, she must have cultivated quite the stench.

SWv2
08-22-2017, 02:01 PM

Go on then. Give us your racist bile.

PSRB
08-22-2017, 02:02 PM

Pssst.....I don't get what Sir C means

Burney
08-22-2017, 02:03 PM
Pssst.....I don't get what Sir C means

What is the name of the principal Irish carrier?

Sir C
08-22-2017, 02:06 PM

A weak pun on Aer Lingus, you see.

Here in the civilised world we believe that women are entitled to experience sexual pleasure, and engage in acts of cunnilingus in order to... never mind, you wouldn't understand.

Sir C
08-22-2017, 02:06 PM

"So then I ryanaired her..."

Burney
08-22-2017, 02:08 PM
"So then I ryanaired her..."

:nod: This ought to be slang for rough, hurried and uncomfortable sex, after which the lady has to buy her own dinner.

Sir C
08-22-2017, 02:11 PM
:nod: This ought to be slang for rough, hurried and uncomfortable sex, after which the lady has to buy her own dinner.

I'm really concerned that this subject might freak sw's mind :-( Up until now he thought foreplay was puking outside the pub rather than in bed. What will he think now?

SWv2
08-22-2017, 02:11 PM

Ryanair as it happens.

Burney
08-22-2017, 02:13 PM
Ryanair as it happens.

OK, the national carrier then, smartböllocks.

Norn Iron
08-22-2017, 02:45 PM
Great choices Berni. Sansa's in my top three. The birds that tried to seduce your man from Robson and Jerome were nice (when he was in prison)

redgunamo
08-24-2017, 05:28 PM
Here in the civilised world we believe that women are entitled to experience sexual pleasure, and engage in acts of cunnilingus in order to... never mind, you wouldn't understand.

I thought that's what sports cars were for :-(

eastgermanautos
08-24-2017, 08:27 PM
Daenerys will always be top of my list. I have a soft spot for blondes. Then Ros closely followed by Melisandre because i'm a tits man.

I think you shouldn't sleep on Sansa's breasts. Or do sleep on them, rather, as well as do other things, nasty things. :-D

http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/17/25/1498059545-5872e5a624a06632311859e0d9b811a5.jpg