PDA

View Full Version : So this British woman of Nigerian descent alleging racism

World's End Stella
08-22-2017, 08:46 AM
because the coach made a joke about relatives from Nigeria not bringing Ebola over with them.

Hmmmm :rubchin:

Offensive? Yes. Stupid? Yes. Racist?

Burney
08-22-2017, 08:49 AM
because the coach made a joke about relatives from Nigeria not bringing Ebola over with them.

Offensive? Yes. Stupid? Yes. Racist?

She's got an axe to grind about being dropped and racism is the easiest and most damaging card to play.

Pokster
08-22-2017, 08:58 AM
She's got an axe to grind about being dropped and racism is the easiest and most damaging card to play.

Well you Irish would say that... typical that the original poster and the first comment are from filthy foreign types

Burney
08-22-2017, 09:00 AM
Well you Irish would say that... typical that the original poster and the first comment are from filthy foreign types

Help! I'm being oppressed! Now you see the violence inherent in the system!

Pokster
08-22-2017, 09:02 AM

The main problem with them original quote was that I didn't think Nigeria had many cases of Ebola??? Of course I might be completely wrong myself

SWv2
08-22-2017, 09:07 AM
The main problem with them original quote was that I didn't think Nigeria had many cases of Ebola??? Of course I might be completely wrong myself

Surely the main problem is people, media and the likes, actually going along with the charade that women's football is in some way a serious thing.

Burney
08-22-2017, 09:07 AM

No I don't think it did either. Still, they all píss in the same pot don't they?

Burney
08-22-2017, 09:09 AM
Surely the main problem is people, media and the likes, actually going along with the charade that women's football is in some way a serious thing.

It's OK, though, since they seem determined to kill the thing off themselves with their ridicules claims of bullying and racism.

Sir C
08-22-2017, 09:09 AM

I was in Zambia during that time outbreak and heard stories of people cancelling visits because of the risk of ebola.

Thick fúckers.

Burney
08-22-2017, 09:11 AM
I was in Zambia during that time outbreak and heard stories of people cancelling visits because of the risk of ebola.

Thick fúckers.

Yes. Of course if he'd said for them not to come back with AIDS, that would have been more accurate.

World's End Stella
08-22-2017, 09:32 AM

I saw her being interviewed on the telly this morning, when she got to the bit about the ebola joke she started crying.

Soft cow. No wonder she got dropped.

Burney
08-22-2017, 09:33 AM
I saw her being interviewed on the telly this morning, when she got to the bit about the ebola joke she started crying.

Soft cow. No wonder she got dropped.

Nothing soft about her. She's a hard-faced, manipulative, lying bitch.

Peter
08-22-2017, 09:40 AM

It is racist. End of story.

THe law is the law, b.

World's End Stella
08-22-2017, 09:50 AM
It is racist. End of story.

THe law is the law, b.

Are you being serious? You think a joke about ebola is racist when directed at people from Africa? Really?

Peter
08-22-2017, 09:55 AM
Are you being serious? You think a joke about ebola is racist when directed at people from Africa? Really?

I don't think it is. The law does.

Burney
08-22-2017, 09:57 AM
I don't think it is. The law does.

The law has been written to pretty much allow the offendee to define whether something that is said to them is racist, so that means nothing.

It is a terrible, terrible law and ought to be repealed.

PSRB
08-22-2017, 09:57 AM

No, it's mostly kidnapping and murder by ISIS types over there

PSRB
08-22-2017, 09:58 AM
Nothing soft about her. She's a hard-faced, manipulative, lying bitch.

Yep, that's my understanding