PDA

View Full Version : Watching Citeh vs Everton and thinking, if I had to name three

Monty92
08-21-2017, 08:24 PM
non-negotiables for a goalkeeper I'd want in my team, one of them would be 'no neck tattoos'.

SWv2
08-22-2017, 08:09 AM
non-negotiables for a goalkeeper I'd want in my team, one of them would be 'no neck tattoos'.

I must say when I first saw a close up of the lad I thought "blimey".

And I am no prude in this respect.

PSRB
08-22-2017, 08:20 AM
I must say when I first saw a close up of the lad I thought "blimey".

And I am no prude in this respect.

I have to say, if I were a multi-millionaire with a smiley face neck tattoo, the 1st thing I'd do is have it removed or at least covered up

Burney
08-22-2017, 08:53 AM

It looks like he has a tumour. :-(

redgunamo
08-22-2017, 11:27 AM
I have to say, if I were a multi-millionaire with a smiley face neck tattoo, the 1st thing I'd do is have it removed or at least covered up

No, not necessarily, because what difference does it make. It's not as though you'd be worried about getting a job, is it.

PSRB
08-22-2017, 11:31 AM
No, not necessarily, because what difference does it make. It's not as though you'd be worried about getting a job, is it.

Have you seen it? It just looks ****. Looks like he had it done when he was 14 by his mate.

redgunamo
08-22-2017, 11:46 AM
Have you seen it? It just looks ****. Looks like he had it done when he was 14 by his mate.

Oh, I see what you mean; get rid because it's rubbish. Right.