PDA

View Full Version : Who have we got in the silly UEFA cup thing?

Sir C
08-21-2017, 01:56 PM
Does it start with little leagues?

SWv2
08-21-2017, 02:15 PM
Draw not made yet, next week I think once the final CL group stage matches are over.

I expect we will get some exciting and interesting oppositions, teams which even a footballing encyclopaedia like I might have to google.

Ash
08-21-2017, 02:27 PM
Draw not made yet, next week I think once the final CL group stage matches are over.

I expect we will get some exciting and interesting oppositions, teams which even a footballing encyclopaedia like I might have to google.

Qualifiers, I think you mean.

Your son wouldn't have to google them. That's what's great about being nine. You know all this stuff.

SWv2
08-21-2017, 02:39 PM
Qualifiers, I think you mean.

Your son wouldn't have to google them. That's what's great about being nine. You know all this stuff.

Indeed, group/qualifier. They were shíte anyway.

PSRB
08-21-2017, 02:42 PM
Indeed, group/qualifier. They were shíte anyway.

As someone pointed out to me at the weekend, United lost 2 group games and still qualified 5 points clear of the rest.

Might take a bit more of an interest if we get to the QF's

redgunamo
08-21-2017, 02:51 PM

"EFL Cup 3rd draw to take place in Beijing on Thursday."

Nobody said the Chinese were in it too :-(

SWv2
08-21-2017, 03:00 PM
"EFL Cup 3rd draw to take place in Beijing on Thursday."

Nobody said the Chinese were in it too :-(

I think it is called the Caribou Cup or something now.

Ash
08-21-2017, 03:03 PM
I think it is called the Caribou Cup or something now.

Named after a Pixies song. :nod:

Burney
08-21-2017, 03:05 PM
Does it start with little leagues?

It's designed to suck you into it and never let you escape until about April. :-(