PDA

View Full Version : Eclipses are proper ****

Brentwood
08-21-2017, 12:37 PM
I remember the won in 1999 (think we played Derby away the same day) was a real anti-climax

Then the PC brigade/lefties/libtards say you should make a pinhole and watch the resulting projection on a piece of cardboard. That's even more boring ffs

In short. Eclipses. ****

Ash
08-21-2017, 12:40 PM
I remember the won in 1999 (think we played Derby away the same day) was a real anti-climax

Then the PC brigade/lefties/libtards say you should make a pinhole and watch the resulting projection on a piece of cardboard. That's even more boring ffs

In short. Eclipses. ****

When I was a kid I used to stare at the sun for minutes at a time. It would shimmer, change colour and remind me of a playing-counter in ludo.

I would then have massive purple spots in from of my vision for the next few minutes.

Sir C
08-21-2017, 12:42 PM
When I was a kid I used to stare at the sun for minutes at a time. It would shimmer, change colour and remind me of a playing-counter in ludo.

I would then have massive purple spots in from of my vision for the next few minutes.

And now you're a registered blindoid?

Monty92
08-21-2017, 12:46 PM

Ah! Welcome...

SWv2
08-21-2017, 12:49 PM

In short. Eclipses. ****

Never seen an eclipse but the above sounds fúcking ****e.

Ash
08-21-2017, 12:50 PM
Ah! Welcome...

Purple's about right. Fairly low-level stuff really, and I'm not repetitive.

Ash
08-21-2017, 12:51 PM
And now you're a registered blindoid?

Only when it comes to not seeing our fouls.

Or knowing what the **** is going on down the other end.

Ash
08-21-2017, 12:52 PM
Ah! Welcome...

Purple's about right. Fairly low-level stuff really, and I'm not repetitive..