PDA

View Full Version : In this new climate, it may be worth us all clarifying the insults that we personally

Monty92
08-21-2017, 11:55 AM
consider hate speech and may be inclined to report to the authorities.

Other than references to the size of my nose, the main trigger points for me are likely to be:
1) Calling me an Islamophobe (ironic, see?)
2) Claiming Wenger was wrong to say 4th place is like a trophy
3) Any suggestion that I comb my chest hair

Other than that, you can pretty much fill your boots.

Ash
08-21-2017, 11:59 AM
Is wishing cancer upon someone hate speech, do you think?

Ash
08-21-2017, 12:00 PM
Or suggesting that strikers are generally the most over-rated players on the pitch?

Monty92
08-21-2017, 12:02 PM
Is wishing cancer upon someone hate speech, do you think?

This is the thing. Hate speech is defined by the victim. It's post-modernism taken to its (il)logical ends.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-21-2017, 12:05 PM
I couldn't give a flying **** what I'm called, but expect the insults to be returned with interest.

Sir C
08-21-2017, 12:07 PM
I couldn't give a flying **** what I'm called, but expect the insults to be returned with interest.

You're a sissybum.

SWv2
08-21-2017, 12:07 PM

Other than references to the size of my nose, the main trigger points for me are likely to be:

What about ridiculing your ability to bench?

Mo Britain less Europe
08-21-2017, 12:08 PM
You're a sissybum.

Your avatar says all that needs to be known about your sexuality.

Sir C
08-21-2017, 12:09 PM

Look, you can't argue with scripture, m.

And the Lord said unto Moses
"All jews shall have big noses
Except for Aaron
He'll have a square 'un."

It's just science, m. :shrug:

redgunamo
08-21-2017, 12:10 PM

Good luck with Point 2, imo. He was clearly wrong to say that, especially in front of the men. And what's more, I think He regrets saying it, with the way things have gone.

Events have left Him high and dry as basically the sole-owner of the quip, while I think the idea may have been that we would win a title or two soon after, leaving other "top four" managers to desperately take up the mantra. All the other bosses from around that time have either won the league or been sacked though, sometimes both, leaving poor old Arsene as forever the lone figure synonymous with the Top Four Cup :-\

The sentiment was correct, of course, He was just wrong to publicly express it.

Ash

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/63/63c3fdd19dec45767470b46447f9a4fdd5223e220f694eb465 b8d9a8ad79c5d7.jpg

Monty92
What about ridiculing your ability to bench?

You mean ridiculing the pathetic weight I can bench, or ridiculing the fact that I bench at all?

Either way, enjoy getting arse-raped in Gaol, my friend.

Ash
08-21-2017, 12:12 PM
Good luck with Point 2, imo. He was clearly wrong to say that, especially in front of the men. And what's more, I think He regrets saying it, with the way things have gone.

Events have left Him high and dry as basically the sole-owner of the quip, while I think the idea may have been that we would win a title or two soon after, leaving other "top four" managers to desperately take up the mantra. All the other bosses from around that time have either won the league or been sacked though, sometimes both, leaving poor old Arsene as forever the lone figure synonymous with the Top Four Cup :-\

The sentiment was correct, of course, He was just wrong to publicly express it.

I thought Pep had taken the baton.

Ash
08-21-2017, 12:12 PM
You mean ridiculing the pathetic weight I can bench, or ridiculing the fact that I bench at all?

Either way, enjoy getting arse-raped in Gaol, my friend.

The use of the word 'bench' as a verb is pretty fùckin offensive to me, my friend.

Watch it, both of you.

Monty92
08-21-2017, 12:14 PM

Pochettino got pretty close to saying the same thing this weekend too. Isn't interested in winning the **** cups. Wants to win a "pwoper trophy" like the Prem or Champs League.

Also said that if he won the FA Cup and finished 6th or 7th, he'd be unhappy.

Sir C
Your avatar says all that needs to be known about your sexuality.

This is clearly homophobic, transphobic or c&wphobic. I'm calling the police.

redgunamo

Has, he? I hadn't heard. Anyway, that's a different matter entirely; Pep is the greatest manager in the world, apparently, so he can say what he likes. He has big trophies up the ying-yang, as they say.

And I doubt anyone thinks he will survive ten years at Manchester City without a league title and/or a European Cup.

Sir C
08-21-2017, 12:16 PM
Has, he? I hadn't heard. Anyway, that's a different matter entirely; Pep is the greatest manager in the world, apparently, so he can say what he likes. He has big trophies up the ying-yang, as they say.

Who? Who exactly says that? "He has big trophies up the ying-yang". I don't know what they say out there in Bongo-Bongoland mate, but here in Her Majesty's Islamic Republik of Corbynstan no one says "trophies up the ying-yang."

Mo Britain less Europe
08-21-2017, 12:20 PM
This is clearly homophobic, transphobic or c&wphobic. I'm calling the police.

Send them to my hotel in Vilnius and I'll send them packing.

Sir C
08-21-2017, 12:22 PM
Send them to my hotel in Vilnius and I'll send them packing.

Have you emigrated? Saturday wasn't that bad, surely?

Ash
08-21-2017, 12:23 PM

And I doubt anyone thinks he will survive ten years at Manchester City without a league title and/or a European Cup.

Of course not. Not when he's got a healthy percentage of the world's oil revenues at his disposal. Not sure that Arsene would know what to do with that lot, of course. He'd still be stuck trying to move Debuchy and Perez on.

But can't anyone win stuff managing Barcelona and Bayern Munich? Unfortunately Mr Anaconda isn't here to help us with the Pep quote. Hopefully Monty's gameness will dig it out for us.

redgunamo
08-21-2017, 12:23 PM
Who? Who exactly says that? "He has big trophies up the ying-yang". I don't know what they say out there in Bongo-Bongoland mate, but here in Her Majesty's Islamic Republik of Corbynstan no one says "trophies up the ying-yang."

Americans mainly, from the south of that country. It means to be overwhelmed by, or overloaded with.

SWv2
08-21-2017, 12:29 PM
The use of the word 'bench' as a verb is pretty fùckin offensive to me, my friend.

Watch it, both of you.

Do you have a problem with benches?

:driving:

redgunamo
08-21-2017, 12:35 PM
Of course not. Not when he's got a healthy percentage of the world's oil revenues at his disposal. Not sure that Arsene would know what to do with that lot, of course. He'd still be stuck trying to move Debuchy and Perez on.

But can't anyone win stuff managing Barcelona and Bayern Munich? Unfortunately Mr Anaconda isn't here to help us with the Pep quote. Hopefully Monty's gameness will dig it out for us.

I think Jose Mourinho tried to goad Pep by saying that, about Barcelona and Bayern.

Actually, if Wenger hadn't found His niche with us, it would've been nice for Him to manage Real Madrid for a bit. No hard feelings, just nice for Him.