PDA

View Full Version : Monty's right, though, isn't he? It takes a special kind of stupid to look at

Burney
08-18-2017, 03:18 PM
what happened in Barcelona and decide that restrictions on van hire are the way forward.

Some of you ****s voted for this man, btw.

Sir C
08-18-2017, 03:21 PM
what happened in Barcelona and decide that restrictions on van hire are the way forward.

One might be generous and suggest that Corbyn is halfwitted. Of course, we know the truth.

The man is evil.

Pat Vegas
08-18-2017, 03:23 PM

It's such a lame thing to say. I better say something so I'll mention Hertz,

Pat Vegas
One might be generous and suggest that Corbyn is halfwitted. Of course, we know the truth.

The man is evil.

:nod: Look at the crappy football team he supports ****ing loser.

Burney

The man is evil.

I'm not sure the two are mutually exclusive, to be fair.

Burney
08-18-2017, 03:26 PM

Leading Dutch footballer Hertz van Rentl?

Sir C
08-18-2017, 03:27 PM
I'm not sure the two are mutually exclusive, to be fair.

But dismissing his capacity to be wrong about every. single. thing as being due to stupidity is letting him off the hook. His every word in considered, his every opinion carefully honed.

He is evil.

Burney
08-18-2017, 03:28 PM
wrong about every. single. thing

As f points out, he is an Arsenal fan. :-\

redgunamo
08-18-2017, 03:28 PM

No, it's like Red Action or ArsenalFanTV, isn't it; at least doing something is better than doing nothing.

Peter
08-18-2017, 03:33 PM

Certainly. They will just start nicking vans instead. Not sure why they don’t do this anyway. Hiring a van is a pain in the arse. You have to talk to working class people, appear knowledgeable about things like wheel base and load capacity, cough up a nice few quid and then return the bloody thing at an ungodly hour, usually in some godforsaken ****hole.

Imagine bottling your terrorist assault and having to return the van the next day. How embarrassing.

Burney
08-18-2017, 03:35 PM
Certainly. They will just start nicking vans instead. Not sure why they don’t do this anyway. Hiring a van is a pain in the arse. You have to talk to working class people, appear knowledgeable about things like wheel base and load capacity, cough up a nice few quid and then return the bloody thing at an ungodly hour, usually in some godforsaken ****hole.

Imagine bottling your terrorist assault and having to return the van the next day. How embarrassing.

The last time I hired one, it was all done by computer and left in a special place and I was given a code to unlock it. Didn't have to speak to a single common person.

I got Sir C to drive it in the end as it fücking terrified me.

Pat Vegas
08-18-2017, 03:37 PM
No, it's like Red Action or ArsenalFanTV, isn't it; at least doing something is better than doing nothing.

I disagree Red. People like ArsenalFanTV are ruining football.
Everyone is negative about everything if it's not moaning about Trump it's moaning about Wenger.

I love a moan but ArsenalFanTv are now the face of arsenal fans and no wonder people think we are a bunch of pricks.

Peter
08-18-2017, 03:38 PM
The last time I hired one, it was all done by computer and left in a special place and I was given a code to unlock it.

I quite enjoy driving them. Not so much the parking and reversing.

Burney
08-18-2017, 03:39 PM
Everyone is negative about everything if it's not moaning about Trump it's moaning about Wenger.

I love a moan but ArsenalFanTv are now the face of arsenal fans and no wonder people think we are a bunch of pricks.

Jeremy Corbyn and Piers Morgan support Arsenal, f. We are a bunch of pricks. :-(

Burney
08-18-2017, 03:39 PM

It was alright in a straight line. Going around corners, not so much.

redgunamo
08-18-2017, 03:41 PM

These people of yours are clearly just jealous, imo. What are they doing about it?

Pat Vegas
08-18-2017, 03:41 PM

It's weird not having a back window to look out of.

Burney
08-18-2017, 03:43 PM
It's weird not having a back window to look out of.

That didn't bother me so much as the general feeling I had that the bloody thing wasn't going to stop when I pressed the brake.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-18-2017, 05:04 PM

You big soft handed puff b. When c was driving did he slip his arm around you while you snuggled up to his big manly chest :-)

Sir C
08-18-2017, 05:34 PM
You big soft handed puff b. When c was driving did he slip his arm around you while you snuggled up to his big manly chest :-)

Jealous, h?

Just Trent
08-18-2017, 05:44 PM

If you've got a van, you can always earn.

eastgermanautos
08-18-2017, 06:05 PM

I think you exactly have a ban on van hire. Furthermore, you have a registry of three-axle trucks. Your cities are pedestrian enclaves, anyway. Set up barriers to protect these peripatetes.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-18-2017, 07:32 PM
Well c. I'm just wondering - if I was stood by a vehicle I couldn't handle, batting my eyelashes and looking all helpless, would you insouciantly stroll over, throw your cigarette aside and huskily grunt ."i'll take care 'o this babes!".