PDA

View Full Version : Allans at it in Finland now.

Sir C
08-18-2017, 02:47 PM
Can't we just have a war and settle this thing like men?

Burney
08-18-2017, 02:50 PM
Can't we just have a war and settle this thing like men?

But who to have the war with? That's the problem.

Ash
08-18-2017, 02:56 PM

Russia, apparently.

Pat Vegas
08-18-2017, 02:59 PM

when people claim responsibility for these things firstly I'd start by wiping them out.
All these people on watch lists to be rounded up. People can moan about human rights and that but if a few insist on ruining it for the innocent types so be it.

I don't see why it can't be done with all the technology that is supposedly available.
They are using basic methods for their attacks.

Pat Vegas
08-18-2017, 03:02 PM
or at least pretend to do something.

All your stand around the town square with a candle catchy hashtags and crappy tribute concerts *******s aint working.

IUFG
08-18-2017, 03:03 PM
or at least pretend to do something.

All your stand around the town square with a candle catchy hashtags and crappy tribute concerts *******s aint working.

you could "choose love, not hate" or a speeding white van and knives...

doesn't seem a fair fight imo

Pat Vegas
08-18-2017, 03:05 PM
you could "choose love, not hate" or a speeding white van and knives...

doesn't seem a fair fight imo

In a way it's ironically biblical turn the other cheek.

Sir C
08-18-2017, 03:06 PM
In a way it's ironically biblical turn the other cheek.

Oh well done f!

Burney
08-18-2017, 03:11 PM
when people claim responsibility for these things firstly I'd start by wiping them out.
All these people on watch lists to be rounded up. People can moan about human rights and that but if a few insist on ruining it for the innocent types so be it.

I don't see why it can't be done with all the technology that is supposedly available.
They are using basic methods for their attacks.

I agree wholeheartedly, f. Unfortunately, lefty types like Peter get all squeamish about this sort of thing.

redgunamo
08-18-2017, 03:11 PM

Not at all; we make money either way and whoever it's against. Perpetual War, as A calls it.

redgunamo
08-18-2017, 03:13 PM
I agree wholeheartedly, f. Unfortunately, lefty types like Peter get all squeamish about this sort of thing.

:nod: His enemy is us, rather than them.

Sir C
08-18-2017, 03:14 PM
:nod: His enemy is us, rather than them.

In which case, could we not go to war against the left?

Pat Vegas
08-18-2017, 03:16 PM

Unfortunately there has to be casualties. They believe they are in a war so time to act accordingly.

It's rather complex as it could be anybody to do these attacks. But first thing to do is stop ****ing being worried about offending people.

this stuff actually makes me sick.

Burney

It would be a start, wouldn't it? And once we've settled their namby-pamby hash, we can get on with the business in hand without some gobshīte whingeing about human rights all the time.

Burney
Unfortunately there has to be casualties. They believe they are in a war so time to act accordingly.

It's rather complex as it could be anybody to do these attacks. But first thing to do is stop ****ing being worried about offending people.

this stuff actually makes me sick.

Good to see you coming to your senses, f. I trust you'll be firebombing your local mosque?

Pat Vegas
08-18-2017, 03:19 PM
It would be a start, wouldn't it? And once we've settled their namby-pamby hash, we can get on with the business in hand without some gobshīte whingeing about human rights all the time.

they think they are the majority but they are not.
they may be the loudest.

Pat Vegas
08-18-2017, 03:21 PM
Good to see you coming to your senses, f. I trust you'll be firebombing your local mosque?

No Burney that would be :Hatecrime:
or another carefully constructed term by the lefties to categorise whatever you do or say to dismiss it.
:fakenews:

Burney
08-18-2017, 03:23 PM
No Burney that would be :Hatecrime:
or another carefully constructed term by the lefties to categorise whatever you do or say to dismiss it.
:fakenews:

I'm very much enjoying the new red-pilled you, f, I must say. Keep it up.

redgunamo
08-18-2017, 03:45 PM

You bottled it decades ago, I've been trying to say :shrug:

7sisters
08-18-2017, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=Sir C;4174243]Can't we just have a war and settle this thing like men?[/QUOTE

http://talksport.com/sites/default/files/field/image/201309/2_alan_brazil-17556551.png

Another overseas bender ?