PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous dislikes

Mo Britain less Europe
08-16-2017, 11:58 AM
The sound of flip-flops flapping on feet, especially in unison. Why draw attention to ugly, dirty, hard-skin riddled feet?

PSRB
08-16-2017, 12:03 PM
Working :-)

Peter
08-16-2017, 12:21 PM
Working :-)

Feminism. :D

Pat Vegas
08-16-2017, 01:01 PM
The sound of flip-flops flapping on feet, especially in unison. Why draw attention to ugly, dirty, hard-skin riddled feet?

Every single game Arsenal play have the 'pundits' rip in to them about being the same old arsenal and moaning about the current 'problem' which is out defense, which it used to be our need for a 'holding midfieder'

Who's bright idea was it putting Carragher on commentary :-(

Surprisingly the pundits have been kind to Lacazette.

Burney
08-16-2017, 01:05 PM

People who hum or whistle in public.

Pat Vegas
08-16-2017, 01:11 PM
People who hum or whistle in public.

there is an IT fella who turns up once in a while who whistles through the office annoying stuff like the great escape. :furious:

He also jingles his change excessively.

Burney
08-16-2017, 01:14 PM
there is an IT fella who turns up once in a while who whistles through the office annoying stuff like the great escape. :furious:

I work with someone who obsessively hums or whistles the refrain from 'If there's anything I can do' by the Beatles. Everyone hates him.

redgunamo
08-16-2017, 01:24 PM

Hmm, sounds like a man on the verge of a nervous breakdown; he needs to communicate but he doesn't really want to say anything, especially the thing that he wants to communicate.

Pat Vegas
08-16-2017, 01:26 PM
Hmm, sounds like a man on the verge of a nervous breakdown; he needs to communicate but he doesn't really want to say anything, especially the thing that he wants to communicate.

:hehe: next thing he'll become a one man band

redgunamo
08-16-2017, 01:38 PM
:hehe: next thing he'll become a one man band

Nobody knows nor understands :-(

Pat Vegas
08-16-2017, 01:46 PM

yeah but that's just living in a fantasy.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
08-16-2017, 02:34 PM

Anybody out there wanna lend me a hand? ( I got your back Red )

Pat Vegas
08-16-2017, 02:53 PM
Anybody out there wanna lend me a hand? ( I got your back Red )

Here is is Mr Chapman,

The only thing I dislike is you can see the different pieces of wood on the front. It's set up fantastically and the action is very low, low action isn't my favourite thing but it definitely makes a difference.

https://s16.postimg.org/nr5reojid/IMG_2187.jpg