PDA

View Full Version : ***Newsflash*** Mesut Ozil has moved four houses down the road

Monty92
08-14-2017, 12:41 PM
Wanted a bigger pad, according to my neighbour who speaks to his missus. Which is faintly ridiculous given his old place must have had about 12 bedrooms and he has no kids.

But anyway....would you go to the trouble of moving home if you were only planing on living there for 9 months? :rubchin:

Ash
08-14-2017, 12:43 PM
Wanted a bigger pad, according to my neighbour who speaks to his missus. Which is faintly ridiculous given his old place must have had about 12 bedrooms and he has no kids.

But anyway....would you go to the trouble of moving home if you were only planing on living there for 9 months? :rubchin:

Is that four houses further away from you?

Pokster
08-14-2017, 12:44 PM

Doesn't need to move house if he goes to chelsea..... and I'm not sure that he gives a flying **** about the costs as he might well be renting anyway.

Pokster
08-14-2017, 12:45 PM

You would have thought that m would have noticed his neighbour moving

Ash
08-14-2017, 12:46 PM
Doesn't need to move house if he goes to chelsea..... and I'm not sure that he gives a flying **** about the costs as he might well be renting anyway.

However expensive his car is, I'm sure a daily commute from Highgate to Surrey would not be much fun.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-14-2017, 12:46 PM

I'm assuming that is four houses further away from you?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-14-2017, 12:47 PM

Beat me to it. A restraining order would have been less hassle

Ash
I'm assuming that is four houses further away from you?

:noah: :noah:

Monty92

Depends where I'm standing.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-14-2017, 12:55 PM
:noah: :noah:

:moon::moon:

Pat Vegas
08-14-2017, 01:00 PM

He was waiting for his new contract.

Ash
08-14-2017, 01:15 PM
:moon::moon:

Well, it's nice that we can agree on something. :-)

Now, I do hope you read my very carefully and thoughtfully written response to you on the other thread. After all, I did initially suggest that I got the impression that you weren't fully listening, and it would be a shame if that perception were to be reinforced, particularly as you seemed to disapprove of it so much.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-14-2017, 01:26 PM
Well, it's nice that we can agree on something. :-)

Now, I do hope you read my very carefully and thoughtfully written response to you on the other thread. After all, I did initially suggest that I got the impression that you weren't fully listening, and it would be a shame if that perception were to be reinforced, particularly as you seemed to disapprove of it so much.

I have read your response.

I will take the time to formulate a reply later this evening.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-14-2017, 01:27 PM
He was waiting for his new contract.

Nah....he wants to move closer to Highgate while Monty will still be in East Finchley