PDA

View Full Version : Comforting to imagine Sir C earnestly pacing

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
08-11-2017, 10:50 AM
the floorboards of the jurors room like some ruggedly handsome* latter day Henry Ford, beseeching his fellow jurors to actually consider the evidence and not just assume guilt because the defendants are folk who lack wealth and education and probably didn't even vote Conservative.

* bóllocks ugly

Burney
08-11-2017, 10:51 AM
the floorboards of the jurors room like some ruggedly handsome* latter day Henry Ford, beseeching his fellow jurors to actually consider the evidence and not just assume guilt because the defendants are folk who lack wealth and education and probably didn't even vote Conservative.

* bóllocks ugly

Do you mean Henry Fonda? Or are you suggesting that Sir C is an even bigger player in the automotive industry than I'd realised?

08-11-2017, 10:52 AM
No idea what you mean b :-D

Burney
08-11-2017, 10:53 AM
No idea what you mean b :-D

Look again. ;-)

08-11-2017, 11:08 AM
Abuse of power! I'll have you flogged man

Pat Vegas
08-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Abuse of power! I'll have you flogged man

Herbert I've gone a bit mental and didn't buy a telecaster.
I've bought a tokai les paul junior double cutaway guitar instead.

https://images.reverb.com/image/upload/s--xL_Sc3zl--/a_exif,c_limit,e_unsharp_mask:80,f_auto,fl_progres sive,g_south,h_620,q_90,w_620/v1457207156/tzmfo8gbhlwowin1vevo.jpg

Sir C
08-11-2017, 11:46 AM

* bóllocks ugly

Funnily enough, I did have to remind someone that our man wasn't on trial for being one of 'those people', and that just because he was a member of the travelling community, that didn't make him automatically guilty. I felt quite the sjw.

08-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Funnily enough, I did have to remind someone that our man wasn't on trial for being one of 'those people', and that just because he was a member of the travelling community, that didn't make him automatically guilty. I felt quite the sjw.

equitability knowing full well that the dirty pikey must be guilty as hell.

They'll hunt you down now btw. Deeply vengeful people. Your demise is, as we speak, being plotted in a gaily coloured caravan in Rathkeale, Co Limerick.

Luis Anaconda
08-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Look again. ;-)

:hehe: Bowling b

08-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Tokai are finely constructed instruments Fash. Japan made I presume?

Burney
08-11-2017, 12:00 PM

Dangerous lefty nonsense! That may not have been what he was on trial for, but it was sure as hell why it was imperative he be found guilty. :judge:

Pat Vegas
08-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Tokai are finely constructed instruments Fash. Japan made I presume?

:nod: it's an early 2000 but this model doesn't seem to come up very often. so I snapped it up.
from what I have read it's really good. I've been looking for a good deal on Gibson doublecut junior for ages but they rarely come up and don't want to pay the money for the custom shop one.

My first tokai if it's good I would consider one for my Les Paul purchase I want to make at a later date.

Sir C
08-11-2017, 12:04 PM
Dangerous lefty nonsense! That may not have been what he was on trial for, but it was sure as hell why it was imperative he be found guilty. :judge:

Undoubtedly. It simply seemed to me inappropriate to acknowledge this truth overtly.

08-11-2017, 12:06 PM
You can shut it you miserable old soak

08-11-2017, 12:23 PM
Those flame top Loverocks always look sumptious to me. Tried won wunce and the action was exquisite, only the faintest touch required.

Another excellently built guitar which will cost a penny nowadays was the Yamaha SG-2000 circa late 80's early 90's. Oh how I wish I'd bought one :-( Not dissimilar to the Gibbo SG but certainly not a copy. Check out the ones for sale on Ebay.