PDA

View Full Version : So how do we feel about a nonce being paid £10k to infiltrate a child sex grooming

Monty92
08-10-2017, 09:07 AM
gang?

xxxxxxx

Burney
08-10-2017, 09:20 AM
gang?

xxxxxxx

Anyone who tells you they're happy about a guy being paid public money to rape kids is pretty fùcked in the head, I'd suggest.

It's impossible to judge it without knowing every detail of the investigation. Were all other avenues explored first? Did the use of this guy speed up the process of rounding these guys up, thus saving (or at least curtailing the suffering of) other girls?

There's too many ethical imponderables to make a snap judgement about whether the ends justify the means.

Pat Vegas
08-10-2017, 09:21 AM
gang?

xxxxxxx

How long did it take him to infiltrate it?

Monty92
08-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Anyone who tells you they're happy about a guy being paid public money to rape kids is pretty fùcked in the head, I'd suggest.

It's impossible to judge it without knowing every detail of the investigation. Were all other avenues explored first? Did the use of this guy speed up the process of rounding these guys up, thus saving (or at least curtailing the suffering) of other girls?
There's too many ethical imponderables to make a snap judgement about whether the ends justifies the means.

Hang on, I don't think the bloke fúcked any kids while 'on the job', so to speak, did he????? He was merely a former offender who was offered the gig because of his bulging black book of contacts.

Pat Vegas
08-10-2017, 09:28 AM
Hang on, I don't think the bloke fúcked any kids while 'on the job', so to speak, did he????? He was merely a former offender who was offered the gig because of his bulging black book of contacts.

Maybe it's a good idea. Rather than have to subject someone who isn't a nonce to have to experience this peculiar world.

Burney
08-10-2017, 09:32 AM

He was attending the 'parties' at which the kids were raped. He was at the very least party to those rapes and I would be very surprised if he was not participating in them himself, since that would have looked extremely suspicious.

Monty92
08-10-2017, 09:33 AM
He was attending the 'parties' at which the kids were raped. He was at the very least party to those rapes and I would be very surprised if he was not participating in them himself, since that would have looked extremely suspicious.

Oh Jesus, I honestly had no idea. I figured he just helped bug their homes and that kind of stuff.

That is rather an ethical minefield :-O

Burney
08-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Oh Jesus, I honestly had no idea. I figured he just helped bug their homes and that kind of stuff.

That is rather an ethical minefield :-O

Yup. And now you have to wonder what he's doing with his 10K. That'll buy a lot of kebabs, drugs and cheap vodka.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
08-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Paying him is the bit that disturbs me. How about "just do as your told you revolting nonce, or you'll be slung into jail where your buddies will delight in driving a tube train up your arse before slicing you to ribbons with a Stanley knife." Payment fer fuxake!

Burney
08-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Paying him is the bit that disturbs me. How about "just do as your told you revolting nonce, or you'll be slung into jail where your buddies will delight in driving a tube train up your arse before slicing you to ribbons with a Stanley knife." Payment fer fuxake!

Except that wouldn't happen in prison. In prison, he'd be part of the strongest group in there - muslims - and be protected.

redgunamo
08-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Except that wouldn't happen in prison. In prison, he'd be part of the strongest group in there - muslims - and be protected.

And, in any case, we'd only end up having to pay undercover police officers to do it instead. Presuming we're not doing that already.

Yeah, it's complicated alright :-\

redgunamo
08-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Maybe it's a good idea. Rather than have to subject someone who isn't a nonce to have to experience this peculiar world.

Well, to deal with, and help us manage, criminal conspiracies, we "flip" real criminals all the time. Trouble is, nowadays, crime-fighting is at least as lucrative a business as crime itself is. And money, of course, has a distinct conscience all of its own which always overcomes any moral or even legal limits and limitations.