PDA

View Full Version : Going into the first game of the season without a ****load of players

Billy Goat Sverige
08-09-2017, 08:35 AM
again :-(

Players expected to be out vs Leicester

Ramsey, Coquelin, Ozil, Alexis, Mustafi (chance he might be on the bench), Koscielny, Mertesacker, and Gabriel.

Ash
08-09-2017, 08:43 AM

Ramsey, Coquelin, Ozil, Alexis, Mustafi (chance he might be on the bench), Koscielny, Mertesacker, and Gabriel.

Is that Shad's Seven? ha ha. ha ha

(Kosh doesn't count, he's suspended)

Four CBs out? We're doomed. :-(

And it's Mike Dean.

Billy Goat Sverige
08-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Is that Shad's Seven? ha ha. ha ha

(Kosh doesn't count, he's suspended)

Four CBs out? We're doomed. :-(

And it's Mike Dean.

Half of our starting XI will probably miss the first two games :-|

Ramsey with yet another muscle problem. About time he's ****ed out the window imo.

Peter
08-09-2017, 08:47 AM
Half of our starting XI will probably miss the first two games :-|

Ramsey with yet another muscle problem. About time he's ****ed out the window imo.

Useless **** anyway. I am staggered that we haven't managed to **** anyone out the window. God, we cant even offload Debuchy or Jenkinson??

Billy Goat Sverige
08-09-2017, 08:51 AM
Useless **** anyway. I am staggered that we haven't managed to **** anyone out the window. God, we cant even offload Debuchy or Jenkinson??

Jenkinson is on about £45k a week. Even in this day and age of silly money nobody is going to pay that useless **** £45k a week. Apart from us that is :hehe: :-|

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2017, 08:51 AM

:hehe: Astonishing how this thread goes so quickly from moaning about players being out to moaning about having too many players

Peter
08-09-2017, 08:55 AM
:hehe: Astonishing how this thread goes so quickly from moaning about players being out to moaning about having too many players

I know it will resolve itself in the next couple of weeks but….

I’m looking at some players (eg Walcott) and wondering how he fits in with the new system. Surely someone must want Theo??

Peter
08-09-2017, 08:55 AM
Jenkinson is on about £45k a week. Even in this day and age of silly money nobody is going to pay that useless **** £45k a week. Apart from us that is :hehe: :-|

Is he??

Even so, there must be a deal there somewhere. He is a decent enough mid table player.

Billy Goat Sverige
08-09-2017, 08:58 AM

I’m looking at some players (eg Walcott) and wondering how he fits in with the new system. Surely someone must want Theo??

It appears Theo is happy being a bench warmer (he must know this by now). I doubt he'd even want to move at this point.

Rich
08-09-2017, 08:59 AM

Gibbs - £60k pw
Debuchy - £80k pw

£140k per week to have those two in the squad. Blimey.

Ash
08-09-2017, 09:07 AM
Gibbs - £60k pw
Debuchy - £80k pw

£140k per week to have those two in the squad. Blimey.

Is this actually true?

If so I can stop feeling sorry for Debuchy.

Pat Vegas
08-09-2017, 09:17 AM

It's these bloody competitions every summer. Wenger gives players an extra holiday and they are never back ready.

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2017, 09:41 AM

We want Theo I think - don't think he is up for sale at any rate (unless for silly money)

Just Trent
08-09-2017, 09:57 AM
We want Theo I think - don't think he is up for sale at any rate (unless for silly money)

Did you see Theo fat shaming Kolasinac? "He's not easy to get around, he's quite wide as well"

No need for that sort of thing.

Burney
08-09-2017, 09:59 AM
Did you see Theo fat shaming Kolasinac? "He's not easy to get around, he's quite wide as well"

Kolasinac should simply respond with 'Theo have shît hair, personality of shop dummy and is dead behind eyes. I vill crush him'

IUFG
08-09-2017, 10:02 AM

****ing hell.

Wenger, Kroenke and Shad OUT.

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Kolasinac should simply respond with 'Theo have shît hair, personality of shop dummy and is dead behind eyes. I vill crush him'

I love him already

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2017, 10:10 AM

Probably doesn't want him on the bench next to him - takes up a bit of room

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-09-2017, 10:12 AM

Theo in making silly comments during an interview, shocker.

Burney
08-09-2017, 10:17 AM
I love him already

I look forward to him clattering into people.

Jake
08-09-2017, 10:28 AM

Mate, we've won our opening game game of the season once in the last seven years.

That is ****ing atrocious.

Ash
08-09-2017, 10:39 AM
Mate, we've won our opening game game of the season once in the last seven years.

That must have been away against Everton. I was in a hotel in Derbyshire.

Welcome back, Jake. Hope you're well etc.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-09-2017, 10:54 AM
I look forward to him clattering into people.

He and Xhaka competing for most :redcard: :yellowcard: in a season?

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2017, 11:26 AM

Nailed on win on Friday though, j. We are ****ing ace on Fridays

World's End Stella
08-09-2017, 01:03 PM

According to the Times Per, Ramsey and Ozil are fit, Mustafi is just short of fitness and could play.

Calm, BGS, calm.

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2017, 01:13 PM
According to the Times Per, Ramsey and Ozil are fit, Mustafi is just short of fitness and could play.

Calm, BGS, calm.

The voice of reason, WES? I hope this continues all season. Bit disappointed my slating of Winter didn't get much reaction this morning. Think I might keep it up all season though

World's End Stella
08-09-2017, 01:24 PM
The voice of reason, WES? I hope this continues all season. Bit disappointed my slating of Winter didn't get much reaction this morning. Think I might keep it up all season though

As ever, mate, as ever. :-)

I shall look up your slating of the horrible c*nt, Winters. Not something I would like to miss.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-09-2017, 01:30 PM

Wenger aaaaaht?