PDA

View Full Version : Kolasinac nickname?!?

The Insider
08-08-2017, 01:10 PM
Any thoughts yet?

Must do better than the 'Beast' or 'Animal'.

I sense great things for this man......hopefully with us!

:titles:

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Any thoughts yet?

Colossus ?

Luis Anaconda
08-08-2017, 01:14 PM
Colossus ?

Just shorten it to Kolo

Burney
08-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Any thoughts yet?

The Bad Sead?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Just shorten it to Kolo

or just diet pills?

Luis Anaconda
08-08-2017, 01:46 PM
The Bad Sead?

:hehe: Only a matter of time

Rich
08-08-2017, 02:05 PM
Any thoughts yet?

Must everyone really have a nickname? :-(

Rich
08-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Just shorten it to Kolo

Is his bottom as big as Campbell's?

redgunamo
08-08-2017, 02:07 PM

Is "Rich" your christened, christian name?

IUFG
08-08-2017, 02:07 PM

I believe it is mandatory in sporting circles.

I mean, you've got several at your cricket club; just your colleagues don't use them to your face ;-)

IUFG
08-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Is "Rich" your christened, christian name?

:redcard:

Forename or given name. You've let yourself down badly there, r. ;-)

redgunamo
08-08-2017, 02:10 PM
The Bad Sead?Good one. How about

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nrJdIlRDkE4/maxresdefault.jpg

redgunamo
08-08-2017, 02:19 PM
:redcard:

Forename or given name. You've let yourself down badly there, r. ;-)

Allow me to take this opportunity to apologise to anybody my post may have hurt. It was not my intention to inconvenience any person, reduce their opportunities, or infringe upon their rights. I accept full responsibility herewith for any, albeit unintentional, distress my post may have caused. I solemnly promise not to do it again and, further, to work on my future conduct.

Phew!

Pat Vegas
08-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Any thoughts yet?

before giving him a nickname I should learn his real name first.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-08-2017, 02:22 PM
He is known as "the Tank" so not sure why he needs another nickname.

Pat Vegas
08-08-2017, 02:27 PM

Or perhaps now 'The W*ank' after that celebration of his.

Burney
08-08-2017, 02:29 PM

Because 'The Tank' is a rubbish nickname. And, presumably, since he played in Germany, it was 'Der Panzer'? :-(

Monty92
08-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Allow me to take this opportunity to apologise to anybody my post may have hurt. It was not my intention to inconvenience any person, reduce their opportunities, or infringe upon their rights. I accept full responsibility herewith for any, albeit unintentional, distress my post may have caused. I solemnly promise not to do it again and, further, to work on my future conduct.

Phew!

Chill out, mate. You're one of them. You can say what the fúck you like.

For now.

IUFG
08-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Phew!

Actually, too late, r.

This post has been viewed by the wider public who are demanding your immediate shoeing for prejudging of Rich's religious (or otherwise) beliefs.
;-)

Ash
08-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Because 'The Tank' is a rubbish nickname. And, presumably, since he played in Germany, it was 'Der Panzer'? :-(

Kolashers / Kolashy, then. To bring it into line with conventional, local norms. Or we could go the French route and call him 'Kiki'.

Luis Anaconda
08-08-2017, 02:48 PM

:nod: Definitely not much mileage left in it

The Insider
08-08-2017, 02:51 PM
I am quite keen on Kalashnikov.

It says what it does on the tin!

Burney
08-08-2017, 02:53 PM
I am quite keen on Kalashnikov.

It says what it does on the tin!

What? Is cheap, low-maintenance and shoots powerfully, but wildly inaccurately?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-08-2017, 02:54 PM

Phew!

If this goes viral, can we sack you?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-08-2017, 02:56 PM

"The Tank" is a great nickname name when it is referring to a member of the female persuasion. Of course, one rarely uses it in the presence of said female for obvious reasons.

Burney
08-08-2017, 03:02 PM
"The Tank" is a great nickname name when it is referring to a member of the female persuasion. Of course, one rarely uses it in the presence of said female for obvious reasons.

:hehe: There was a lady of my acquaintance years ago known as 'The Dyke Bike' because - despite professing to be a lesbian, she would shag pretty much anyone after a few drinks and shared her favours with most of our cricket team at some point (separately, you understand - we weren't footballers).
This went on happily until one fool got píssed and told her that was her nickname, whereupon she punched him in the face, chipping one his teeth, stormed out and never allowed any of us to have a go on her ever again. :-(

World's End Stella
08-08-2017, 03:39 PM
As cevapi is one of the most popular dishes in Bosnia Herzegovina, I plan on referring to him as 'that fat, cevapi munching c*nt'.

Or something worse when he plays badly. :-)

redgunamo
08-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Chill out, mate. You're one of them. You can say what the fúck you like.

For now.

In quiet moments of heightened bitterness and resentment, my old man sometimes tells of how they told him that had he settled us in Hackney rather than Henley, Abingdon would've taken me in for free, rather than the small fortune it ended up costing him :-\

Burney
08-08-2017, 07:07 PM
In quiet moments of heightened bitterness and resentment, my old man sometimes tells of how they told him that had he settled us in Hackney rather than Henley, Abingdon would've taken me in for free, rather than the small fortune it ended up costing him :-\

Anyway, don't listen to m. He's one of 'them', too. Mind you, so am I, I suppose :-(
We're all ethnics now, apparently.

redgunamo
08-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Anyway, don't listen to m. He's one of 'them', too. Mind you, so am I, I suppose :-(
We're all ethnics now, apparently.

It truly is political correctness gone mad. Oh well, nobody can say I didn't tell'em.

redgunamo
08-08-2017, 07:33 PM
If this goes viral, can we sack you?

#LetMeGoogleThatForYou

redgunamo
08-08-2017, 07:34 PM
:nod: Definitely not much mileage left in it

Very good, LA.

eastgermanautos
08-08-2017, 08:05 PM
the bad sead?

:-d .

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
08-08-2017, 08:12 PM

:hehe: I love it!