PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys I don't think Pedro's challenge was a red.

eastgermanautos
08-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Medium-hued orange at the most.

Luis Anaconda
08-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Medium-hued orange at the most.

Quite frankly as blatant a red as you will ever see. What on earth were you watching?

eastgermanautos
08-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Quite frankly as blatant a red as you will ever see. What on earth were you watching?

Inadvertent I'd say. On the other hand, Willian's flop was the biggest fake you'll ever encounter.

Luis Anaconda
08-08-2017, 07:34 AM
Inadvertent I'd say. On the other hand, Willian's flop was the biggest fake you'll ever encounter.
How the **** do you inadvertently lunge at someone with your studs up ffs :muppet:

IUFG
08-08-2017, 08:43 AM
How the **** do you inadvertently lunge at someone with your studs up ffs :muppet:

I will apologise on ega's behalf, la; he's from the usa.

Luis Anaconda
08-08-2017, 09:11 AM
I will apologise on ega's behalf, la; he's from the usa.

I know - it must be very confusing for him. But when even Chris Sutton can see it is a red, I struggle to understand why anyone would argue otherwise

Burney
08-08-2017, 09:19 AM
I know - it must be very confusing for him. But when even Chris Sutton can see it is a red, I struggle to understand why anyone would argue otherwise

Chris Sutton came across as a thick, carrot-crunching cūnt, I thought.

IUFG
08-08-2017, 09:22 AM

that may be because he is, b

Luis Anaconda
08-08-2017, 09:37 AM

Hates Arsenal as well

Burney
08-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Hates Arsenal as well

With a vengeance, it would seem. Not sure what we ever did to him - other than try to buy him.

Luis Anaconda
08-08-2017, 09:59 AM
With a vengeance, it would seem. Not sure what we ever did to him - other than try to buy him.

*******s, heh. I think we gave him a fair bit of abuse after the incident of not throwing the ball back properly in one end of season game, but even before then he seemed to have a chip on his shoulder about us

eastgermanautos
08-08-2017, 11:04 AM
*******s, heh. I think we gave him a fair bit of abuse after the incident of not throwing the ball back properly in one end of season game, but even before then he seemed to have a chip on his shoulder about us

You people need to toughen up if you're gonna grow up strong. Pedro is simply an emissary from the World of Men. A solution should have been found on the pitch. The referees can only do so much. Pedro minus a limb is not the same player, tbf.