PDA

View Full Version : No spoilers, I promise, but those of you who haven't seen tonight's GoT are going to

Burney
08-07-2017, 11:01 AM
enjoy it.

Happy to overlook some liberties being taken by scriptwriters with time and distance when you get this sort of stuff.

:nod: :nod:

Ash
08-07-2017, 12:09 PM
enjoy it.

Happy to overlook some liberties being taken by scriptwriters with time and distance when you get this sort of stuff.

This must mean that Hodor comes south as an ice zombie and rips Bran's head off. :cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
08-07-2017, 12:11 PM
enjoy it.

:thumbup: Still haven't seen the final 15 minutes of last week's but had a feeling stuff would happen in this one

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-07-2017, 07:34 PM
I concur :thumbup:

Just Trent
08-07-2017, 07:43 PM
enjoy it.

I've never seen a single episode. Am I missing out?

Ash
08-07-2017, 10:35 PM
I've never seen a single episode. Am I missing out?

Yes.

HTH :thumbup:

Ash
08-07-2017, 10:38 PM
enjoy it.

Wow. Best episode for some time, and not just because of the epic battle. Top sparring between Brienne and Arya.

Billy Goat Sverige
08-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Wow. Best episode for some time, and not just because of the epic battle. Top sparring between Brienne and Arya.

The only thing that annoyed me was Dany flying directly at the ballista knowing it was already there. Flying straight at it is the only ****ing way it was ever going to hit a flying dragon :rolleyes:

Burney
08-08-2017, 08:19 AM

Yes. Poor tactics from the Dothraki, though, just charging directly at a line of infantry. That isn't what cavalry is for.

Also, Arya has been given the dagger that started the War of the Seven Kingdoms. Hard not to think she's going to use it to finish it.

Burney
08-08-2017, 08:19 AM
The only thing that annoyed me was Dany flying directly at the ballista knowing it was already there. Flying straight at it is the only ****ing way it was ever going to hit a flying dragon :rolleyes:

Yes. Although it barely scratched him, which wouldn't seem to bode well for that as a means of defence.

Ash
08-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Yes. Poor tactics from the Dothraki, though, just charging directly at a line of infantry. That isn't what cavalry is for.

I expect tactics is for ladymen in their stone houses and metal suits, tbf. And if your one weapon is a hammer, everything is going to look like a nail.