PDA

View Full Version : Neymar had 13 goals last season.

eastgermanautos
08-03-2017, 04:49 PM
whilst playing 30 games. Is this worth 40m pounds a year. I have my doubts. That's 3 million pounds per goal, give or take.

http://us.soccerway.com/players/neymar-da-silva-santos-junior/102697/

Sir C
08-04-2017, 09:03 AM
whilst playing 30 games. Is this worth 40m pounds a year. I have my doubts. That's 3 million pounds per goal, give or take.

http://us.soccerway.com/players/neymar-da-silva-santos-junior/102697/

Do you think he does anything else though? I mean as well as having goals? Maybe he makes the tea and cuts up the oranges at half time.

Ash
08-04-2017, 09:13 AM
Do you think he does anything else though? I mean as well as having goals? Maybe he makes the tea and cuts up the oranges at half time.

Oranges need to be cut up before half-time, surely. Perhaps that is one of his responsibilities if he starts from the bench?

Sir C
08-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Oranges need to be cut up before half-time, surely. Perhaps that is one of his responsibilities if he starts from the bench?

It always struck me as a most inappropriate half time refreshment; a quarter of an orange and a cup of sweet milky tea? Bleeurgh. I suppose they drink water these days. Fancy dans and no mistake.

Ash
08-04-2017, 09:31 AM
It always struck me as a most inappropriate half time refreshment; a quarter of an orange and a cup of sweet milky tea? Bleeurgh. I suppose they drink water these days. Fancy dans and no mistake.

I used to love the half-time oranges. Best part of the match, ISTR. Probably because the rest of the time my team were being beaten about 12-0.

Sir C
08-04-2017, 09:39 AM
I used to love the half-time oranges. Best part of the match, ISTR. Probably because the rest of the time my team were being beaten about 12-0.

I played with a lad for a while who used to enjoy a spliff at half time. It didn't particularly detract from his performance, either. He was shít in the first half as well.

Brentwood
08-04-2017, 09:40 AM
I played with a lad for a while who used to enjoy a spliff at half time. It didn't particularly detract from his performance, either. He was shít in the first half as well.

I used to play with someone who was coked up every Sunday. He used to go flying into mad tackles and started brawls every single game. It was ace!

Sir C
08-04-2017, 09:41 AM
I used to play with someone who was coked up every Sunday. He used to go flying into mad tackles and started brawls every single game. It was ace!

Fúcker was lucky his heart didn't explode.