PDA

View Full Version : Kodiwimb - I've heard a lot of people saying how great this is for watching live

Rich
08-03-2017, 03:35 PM
football that perhaps isn't being shown on Sky/BT. Anyway, do I need to get a Fire Stick for this or will it work just as effectively if I were to download it to Mac?

I understand that both are possible, just questioning whether it's worth having a Fire Stick given that I have a smart TV that has all of the apps I could ever want (apart from Kodi) on it anyway.

Pat Vegas
08-03-2017, 04:24 PM
football that perhaps isn't being shown on Sky/BT. Anyway, do I need to get a Fire Stick for this or will it work just as effectively if I were to download it to Mac?

I understand that both are possible, just questioning whether it's worth having a Fire Stick given that I have a smart TV that has all of the apps I could ever want (apart from Kodi) on it anyway.

**** it off rich. Unreliable and to much hassle. works fine for a while then goes balls up.

Get an IPTV box.

or get Italian sky box/subscription they show most games and you have the option for original language commentary and the women in the studio are tremendous.

Rich
08-03-2017, 04:31 PM
**** it off rich. Unreliable and to much hassle. works fine for a while then goes balls up.

Get an IPTV box.

or get Italian sky box/subscription they show most games and you have the option for original language commentary and the women in the studio are tremendous.

What is an IPTV box, Fash? It sounds complex.

Brentwood
08-04-2017, 09:29 AM

Get an IPTV box.

Same here Pat. I find that I can always find a good stream on here

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

Kwame
08-04-2017, 06:59 PM
Whatever happened to the fella on here that used to stream the games? That was a really useful site back in the day. Nice fella as well.

barrybueno
08-04-2017, 08:09 PM
Whatever happened to the fella on here that used to stream the games? That was a really useful site back in the day. Nice fella as well.

Curly Bifta, is that really you? :-D

Kwame
08-05-2017, 09:23 AM
Tis me Mr Bueno. How's the O'neils these days?

barrybueno
08-05-2017, 10:34 AM
Tis me Mr Bueno. How's the O'neils these days?

Dont go there much these days, my troublesome mate is barred. Im more of a Ye George and Goose (White Horse) man these days

Pop down and Ill buy you a beer or two ...

Sp0Ar9
08-07-2017, 01:00 PM

Could have been me ?

I got fed up with the same story season after season, so just knocked it on the head.

Still lurk in here every now & then but the new forum layout is awful & far harder to follow threads.

Nice to see a few old face still here though.

Ash
08-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Could have been me ?

I got fed up with the same story season after season, so just knocked it on the head.

Still lurk in here every now & then but the new forum layout is awful & far harder to follow threads.

But we have a new story this season! The thursday cup. :-)

Good to see you Sp0Ar9, and thanks for the fine service you used to provide. The forum is not that hard to follow when you are used to it. The easiest way I think is to flatview and quote. Some people still use it in treeview though.

Sp0Ar9
08-07-2017, 01:18 PM
But we have a new story this season! The thursday cup. :-)

Good to see you Sp0Ar9, and thanks for the fine service you used to provide. The forum is not that hard to follow when you are used to it. The easiest way I think is to flatview and quote. Some people still use it in treeview though.

Nice to see you bud.

I've looked a few times to change settings, but had no luck. I think treeview was what I used to use, that way you could see replies rather than just original posts. It seemed to go wrong when for so long you couldn't even get in here when using Chrome.

Ash
08-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Nice to see you bud.

I've looked a few times to change settings, but had no luck. I think treeview was what I used to use, that way you could see replies rather than just original posts. It seemed to go wrong when for so long you couldn't even get in here when using Chrome.

The adverts can be a bit lethal on here, and using the well-known blocker stopped working for me on Firefox, so I switched to Chrome with the blocker and it's ok now. I just use Display: Linear mode.

Kwame
08-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Could have been me ?

Yes it was you. Memory is getting bad as the years progress. Your streaming site was great, came in very helpful. Not sure what i will be using this year. Don't have BT so am looking for a decent alternative. Any ideas?