PDA

View Full Version : I work in a supposed professional business environment. the majority people here seem

Pat Vegas
08-03-2017, 11:42 AM
like nice normal people.

So what makes these people make such a mess in the toilets?
Several occasions recently there has been **** all over the toilet seats, Every single day there is piss all over the floor.

I don't get it.

Rich
08-03-2017, 12:05 PM
like nice normal people.

Several occasions recently there has been **** all over the toilet seats, Every single day there is piss all over the floor.

I don't get it.

Don't certain races prefer to stand on the toilet seat and squat rather than go like a civilised human being? This may help explain the reasons why.

redgunamo
08-03-2017, 12:43 PM
like nice normal people.

I don't get it.

Answered your own question there, I think. Doubtless there are also professionals employed there whose business is ensuring the conveniences remain clean and tidy.

redgunamo
08-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Don't certain races prefer to stand on the toilet seat and squat rather than go like a civilised human being? This may help explain the reasons why.

The French? :-(

Ash
08-03-2017, 12:48 PM

I gather that some cultures are indeed of the view that sitting on a toilet seat that unknown others have also sat on is uncivilised. So they stand on it.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
08-03-2017, 12:50 PM
I gather that some cultures are indeed of the view that sitting on a toilet seat that unknown others have also sat on is uncivilised. So they stand on it.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
08-03-2017, 12:52 PM
The state of lavvies in France ought to be a source of deep embarrassment to them. Been in many restaurants all over France with bogs that were nothing short of squalid.

Rich
08-03-2017, 01:11 PM

Well there we go then. Clearly they must sway about a bit while they're up there. Thus resulting in excrement and urine being scattered all over the place.

Pat Vegas
08-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Answered your own question there, I think. Doubtless there are also professionals employed there whose business is ensuring the conveniences remain clean and tidy.

They are bloody useless. All they do is put too many toilet rolls in the bogs so they end up on the floor and sign a bit of paper on the end of the door.

Bergkamp Was Best
08-03-2017, 01:47 PM
I work at a university, quite often during term time you walk into a cubicle that has the rear of the toilet seat smothered in spicy smelling excrement :****:

SWv2
08-03-2017, 01:49 PM
like nice normal people.

I don't get it.

I find the inability, or unwillingess, to maintain even the most basic hygienic behaviour at work can be linked to age. Do you work with a young population??

I can't comment on the ****ter as you know, I spend as little time there as feasible, not being a pervert and all that.

The kitchen however, blimey. Dirty bastárds just piling their stuff into the sink, or on the side. Too lazy to even put it in the dishwasher instead expecting Dave the cleaner to do so. Or perhaps they expect their mothers to come behind cleaning them.

Youth eh!

:old:

Pat Vegas
08-03-2017, 01:57 PM
I find the inability, or unwillingess, to maintain even the most basic hygienic behaviour at work can be linked to age. Do you work with a young population??

I can't comment on the ****ter as you know, I spend as little time there as feasible, not being a pervert and all that.

The kitchen however, blimey. Dirty bastárds just piling their stuff into the sink, or on the side. Too lazy to even put it in the dishwasher instead expecting Dave the cleaner to do so. Or perhaps they expect their mothers to come behind cleaning them.

Youth eh!

:nod: there is a bunch of young chaps in one department. I think one of them was born in 2000 :-(
But actually good point the kitchen is also a bloody mess.

One thing that pisses me off is when someone takes a teaspoon out to stir their coffee or tea and throw it in the dishwasher.

redgunamo
08-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Anyway, at least it's the fault of people like Monty.

You can't blame the youngsters. How are they supposed to learn the basics if, even from an early age, there's a cleaner at home who is responsible for tidying their room, picking up the mess they make in the kitchen and whatnot, rather than their mother to slap them about the head for leaving a mess behind.

Obviously, put lots of this sort together in one place and you'll end up with the situation you, P and B have described. It's not really laziness; they genuinely know no better.

Youth eh!

redgunamo
08-03-2017, 02:08 PM
They are bloody useless. All they do is put too many toilet rolls in the bogs so they end up on the floor and sign a bit of paper on the end of the door.

So it's not that professional an environment then :homer:

Pat Vegas
08-03-2017, 02:11 PM
So it's not that professional an environment then :homer:

I work in a mysterious industry now.

redgunamo
08-03-2017, 02:28 PM
I work in a mysterious industry now.

Oh, ah. Well, lots of people do consider such basic, menial tasks to be beneath them; they never do or did them at home so why would they do them at work, even if such neglect actually diminishes everyone around to the level of swine.