PDA

View Full Version : So one may not mention that Vanessa Feltz is jewish. Is it acceptable to

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
07-31-2017, 10:41 AM
point out that she's a fat ****?

Viva Prat Vegas
07-31-2017, 10:46 AM
point out that she's a fat ****?

Claudia Winkleman does not photograph well

Sir C
07-31-2017, 11:30 AM
Claudia Winkleman does not photograph well

I think the major objection was that he suggested that jews are known to be good with money. Which is clearly an outrageous slur.

SWv2
07-31-2017, 11:38 AM
I think the major objection was that he suggested that jews are known to be good with money. Which is clearly an outrageous slur.

I believe Kevin Myers has long been seen as a clown in his chosen field. Loves a bit of controversy which really given his job is quite unfortunate.

Sir C
07-31-2017, 11:40 AM
I believe Kevin Myers has long been seen as a clown in his chosen field. Loves a bit of controversy which really given his job is quite unfortunate.

Is he an Irish? I understand he is on record as denying the holocaust? Irishers don't like jews, in my experience. Actually Irishers don't really like anyone, in my experience. Even each other :shrug:

SWv2
07-31-2017, 11:48 AM
Is he an Irish? I understand he is on record as denying the holocaust? Irishers don't like jews, in my experience. Actually Irishers don't really like anyone, in my experience. Even each other :shrug:

I believe he is actually one of you lot but resident in Ireland and employed (or formerly employed) as writer for the Irish version of The Sunday Times.

So in summary No, he Is not an Irisher as you so rudely put it.

Sir C
07-31-2017, 11:50 AM
I believe he is actually one of you lot but resident in Ireland and employed (or formerly employed) as writer for the Irish version of The Sunday Times.

So in summary No, he Is not an Irisher as you so rudely put it.

So he picked up his anti-semitism there then?

Why do you lot hate the jews so much? I suppose it explains why you were so keen on Hitler, but what have the fourbys ever done to Irishers?

Luis Anaconda
07-31-2017, 11:58 AM

Why do you lot hate the jews so much? I suppose it explains why you were so keen on Hitler, but what have the fourbys ever done to Irishers?

I stayed in Stamford Hill at the weekend. Was rather bizarre walking to the station and being engulfed by a large group of Hasidic Jews all chanting and wearing hats (shtreimels I believe they are called) that looked like a fur version of the round liquorice allsorts. All seemed to be having fun though

Ash
07-31-2017, 11:59 AM

Papism, I expect.

Mo Britain less Europe
07-31-2017, 11:59 AM
I would shag Vanessa Feltz.

SWv2
07-31-2017, 12:01 PM

I don't dislike them at all, then again I don't know any.

I would often see them on a saturday after they have been to their synagogue or whatever in Terenure. A funny bunch I must say, look like they are stuck in some bizarre time warp almost. Not the completely mad blokes you see around North London now.

Good luck to them all the same.

Luis Anaconda
07-31-2017, 12:07 PM
I don't dislike them at all, then again I don't know any.

I would often see them on a saturday after they have been to their synagogue or whatever in Terenure. A funny bunch I must say, look like they are stuck in some bizarre time warp almost. Not the completely mad blokes you see around North London now.

Good luck to them all the same.

You know Monty

SWv2
07-31-2017, 12:49 PM
You know Monty

I am a fan of his work.

On a personal level I don't know him at all. Probably for the best as I expect he is quite despicable and unlikeable.