PDA

View Full Version : I was quite excited for the new season. but these preseason friendlies are not very

Pat Vegas
07-31-2017, 09:44 AM
inspiring.

Already seeing Wenger hunched over on the chair looking all nervous :-(

Lacazette won't work imo :hide:

If Sanchez goes and not replaced we are ****ed.

new fella looks good though.

Bergkamp Was Best
07-31-2017, 10:01 AM
Agree with everything you said apart from Lacazette, I think he'll do alright :thumbup:

IUFG
07-31-2017, 10:02 AM
Lacazette won't work imo :hide:

:nod: the new Franny Jeffers

SWv2
07-31-2017, 10:05 AM
I watched some of the match yesterday on this Quest TV thing.

It was shíte, and quite blurry, and I say that even taking into account that I sent the lad upstairs to get my eye glasses.

In summary – Sevilla looked better, when exactly did Nzonzi become such a decent player, Bellerin is almost like a Spanish Walcott and Chamberlain can fúck off at any time he wishes between now and August 31.

On a positive note at least Coquelin is injured.

Billy Goat Sverige
07-31-2017, 10:07 AM

It was shíte, and quite blurry, and I say that even taking into account that I sent the lad upstairs to get my eye glasses.

In summary – Sevilla looked better, when exactly did Nzonzi become such a decent player, Bellerin is almost like a Spanish Walcott and Chamberlain can fúck off at any time he wishes between now and August 31.

Reiss Nelson looked very good on Saturday. I think he will actually make it with us unlike Zelalem and the other ********s.

Pat Vegas
07-31-2017, 10:11 AM

I love their coverage. and that's the full time whistle time for Wheeler dealers.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-31-2017, 10:17 AM
I love their coverage. and that's the full time whistle time for Wheeler dealers.

Thanks to their half time analysis I now know how to restore and French polish a table with a coffee cup ring mark on it

Soft wire wool
Meths
Cotton wool

Rich
07-31-2017, 10:17 AM

:hehe: And half time too. I ended up watching some fat bloke buy a blue Mini Moke for £5800 instead of watching Arsenal lift the trophy. Wd Quest TV imo.

Pat Vegas
07-31-2017, 10:21 AM
Thanks to their half time analysis I now know how to restore and French polish a table with a coffee cup ring mark on it

Soft wire wool
Meths
Cotton wool

I find that How it's made show very relaxing.

Rich
07-31-2017, 10:22 AM

Soft wire wool
Meths
Cotton wool

Make sure that the meths is evenly spread, though.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-31-2017, 10:28 AM
Make sure that the meths is evenly spread, though.

It dilutes the polish
Pound the cloth a few times before use and hit the table running