Champagne

Half a dozen crevettes rose

Champagne

A Big Burgundy

Steak tartare

Burgundy

Chateau d'Yquem

Kaiserschmarren

How do you feel about Champagne these days? I'm now wary of it I must admit. Normally, when I have a Champagne glass in my hand, it's because I'm waiting until they serve the real drink.

Ash
07-26-2017, 01:59 PM
Champagne

Champagne

A Big Burgundy

Steak tartare

Burgundy

Chateau d'Yquem

Kaiserschmarren

Lamb, spuds and veg. And beer.

Burney
07-26-2017, 02:03 PM
Lamb, spuds and veg. And beer.

Steak with potatoes, beans and carrots all grown by my own fair hand.

Monty92
07-26-2017, 02:13 PM
Steak with potatoes, beans and carrots all grown by my own fair hand.

You are culturing meat at home?

Respect.

Monty92
07-26-2017, 02:15 PM
Champagne

Champagne

A Big Burgundy

Steak tartare

Burgundy

Chateau d'Yquem

Kaiserschmarren

I'm going to a truly appalling restaurant in Bushey for my mum's 75th birthday. I will be the only male and the only person under 70 apart from my sister.

I'm praying that I die in a car accident en route :-(

Burney
07-26-2017, 02:20 PM
I'm going to a truly appalling restaurant in Bushey for my mum's 75th birthday. I will be the only male and the only person under 70 apart from my sister.

Could you tell your sis from me what a silly cow she is for voting Corbyn? Thanks. :thumbup:

Burney
07-26-2017, 02:24 PM
You are culturing meat at home?

Respect.

Steak.

With

Potatoes, beans and carrots all grown by my own fair hand.

The fact that the vegetables are all after the preposition makes the meaning clear.

Sir C
07-26-2017, 02:29 PM
How do you feel about Champagne these days? I'm now wary of it I must admit. Normally, when I have a Champagne glass in my hand, it's because I'm waiting until they serve the real drink.

I consider it one of the essential foods. A glass or two prepares the liver for the rest of the onslaught.

Monty92
07-26-2017, 02:33 PM
I consider it one of the essential foods. A glass or two prepares the liver for the rest of the onslaught.

Are you not at all concerned about your capacity for making the sex after a hearty 3-course meal and lashings of sleep-inducing fizz?

I mean, you can't take the missus to a fancy hotel for your wedding anniversary and not mark the occasion with intercourse.

Pokster
07-26-2017, 02:36 PM

That's a coincidence

Burney
07-26-2017, 02:40 PM
Are you not at all concerned about your capacity for making the sex after a hearty 3-course meal and lashings of sleep-inducing fizz?

I mean, you can't take the missus to a fancy hotel for your wedding anniversary and not mark the occasion with intercourse.

Can we please not discuss Sir and Lady C's conjugals (or lack thereof)? The image of him marking things with intercourse is really too much.

Sir C
07-26-2017, 02:42 PM

My shrivelled half inch prawn is of little use in matters of sexytime, m. I have my memories and they suffice.

Monty92
07-26-2017, 02:46 PM
Can we please not discuss Sir and Lady C's conjugals (or lack thereof)? The image of him marking things with intercourse is really too much.

May I remind you that my own conjugals (or lack thereof) have been a constant source of fascination to you both since I revealed that I may not be enjoying the most fruitful period of my life, fanny-wise.

Pat Vegas
07-26-2017, 02:47 PM
Champagne

Champagne

A Big Burgundy

Steak tartare

Burgundy

Chateau d'Yquem

Kaiserschmarren

You know what I had for dinner yesterday Sir C.

a tub of hagen daz. :-(

Best thing is due to my new lifestyle I can eat this **** and still lose weight :cloud9:
:6monthstolive:

Monty92
07-26-2017, 02:49 PM
My shrivelled half inch prawn is of little use in matters of sexytime, m. I have my memories and they suffice.

Oh dear, sounds like you need to reignite the flames for you both.

Have you considered taking her up the Oxo Tower?

Sir C
07-26-2017, 02:49 PM
You know what I had for dinner yesterday Sir C.

a tub of hagen daz. :-(

Best thing is due to my new lifestyle I can eat this **** and still lose weight :cloud9:
:6monthstolive:

A man needs meat to live, f. Meat and spuds. All else is superfluous.

Burney
07-26-2017, 02:52 PM
May I remind you that my own conjugals (or lack thereof) have been a constant source of fascination to you both since I revealed that I may not be enjoying the most fruitful period of my life, fanny-wise.

Well that's because you were foolish enough to volunteer the information. You can hardly expect us to let a morsel like the fact that your missus wants none of you pass, can you? :shrug:

Monty92
07-26-2017, 02:54 PM
Well that's because you were foolish enough to volunteer the information. You can hardly expect us to let a morsel like the fact that your missus wants none of you pass, can you? :shrug:

Actually, and I hope very much that this brings the whole matter to a close, there has been some progress in this regard.

Burney
07-26-2017, 02:55 PM
Actually, and I hope very much that this brings the whole matter to a close, there has been some progress in this regard.

Oh, yes? Do tell. Is it the sculpted chest hair that did it?

Monty92
07-26-2017, 03:00 PM
Oh, yes? Do tell. Is it the sculpted chest hair that did it?

I do not interfere with my chest hair. It grows in directions entirely of its own volition.

I think it's mainly the fear of me fúcking someone else, actually, but I'm sure the impossibly perfect chest hair hasn't done any harm.

SWv2
07-26-2017, 03:13 PM
Champagne

Champagne

A Big Burgundy

Steak tartare

Burgundy

Chateau d'Yquem

Kaiserschmarren

I had one of those tasting menu things last week, first ever. Place in Waterford.

I felt obscenely stuffed afterwards of course.

Champagne, 5 different wines and 2 nice 15 year old Redbreasts to finish off.

3 Guinness earlier in the day before a swim.

Monty92
07-26-2017, 03:14 PM
I had one of those tasting menu things last week, first ever. Place in Waterford.

I felt obscenely stuffed afterwards of course.

Champagne, 5 different wines and 2 nice 15 year old Redbreasts to finish off.

3 Guinness earlier in the day before a swim.

The Cliff House?

SWv2
07-26-2017, 03:15 PM
The Cliff House?

Indeed. The lady on reception was asking after you.

It really is quite a magnificent little spot.

Monty92
07-26-2017, 03:22 PM
Indeed. The lady on reception was asking after you.

It really is quite a magnificent little spot.

Ahhh, memories. I might very well go back one day.

Norn Iron
07-26-2017, 03:22 PM
Prawn Salad with wheaten bread. Or a £1.50 Spar pizza.

Maravilloso Marvo
07-26-2017, 03:26 PM
I will be the only male and the only person under 70 apart from my sister.

(

Hang on, your sister is male? Interesting.