PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Q Christ

Sir C
07-24-2017, 01:24 PM
It's just been explained to me what the surgeon would do if it turns out I need shoulder surgery.

It's fúcking disgraceful. You wouldn't put an animal through that sort of thing, you'd put it down.

Man's inhumanity to man. Vile. :-(

Burney
07-24-2017, 01:26 PM
It's just been explained to me what the surgeon would do if it turns out I need shoulder surgery.

It's fúcking disgraceful. You wouldn't put an animal through that sort of thing, you'd put it down.

Not keyhole, then? :-(

Sir C
07-24-2017, 01:28 PM
Not keyhole, then? :-(

Apparently not. Reaming away bone. Scraping layers off tendon. :-( Arm totally imobilised for 6 weeks afterwards. 4 months of physiotherapy to recover.

Then the other one.

:-(

Fúck it, if the physio doesn't work I shall simply kill myself.

Monty92
07-24-2017, 01:33 PM

dddddddddd

Ash
07-24-2017, 01:38 PM
Apparently not. Reaming away bone. Scraping layers off tendon. :-( Arm totally imobilised for 6 weeks afterwards. 4 months of physiotherapy to recover.

Then the other one.

You'll know what it feels like to be Theon Walcott.

Well, a bit. Not so much the scoring the slowest hundred goals for Arsenal.

Sir C
07-24-2017, 01:40 PM
dddddddddd

I do not. I have two fúcked rotator cuffs.

Burney
07-24-2017, 01:46 PM

Then the other one.

No driving. Or touching yourself.

Pokster
07-24-2017, 01:46 PM
I do not. I have two fúcked rotator cuffs.

Stiff gin and tonic and a stiff upper lip... now man up and stop being a cry baby :rolleyes: