PDA

View Full Version : tonight I will have Indian food

Pat Vegas
07-21-2017, 01:40 PM
:curry: :racistsmilie:

Not something I often order. What should I get?

Please note I am suffering with my bad arse again so nothing that's gonna burn on the way out please.

Peter
07-21-2017, 01:43 PM

Please note I am suffering with my bad arse again so nothing that's gonna burn on the way out please.

I like a bit of Aloo Gobi. Or Saag.

Cant go wrong with a paratha

Burney
07-21-2017, 01:48 PM

I love a lamb dhansak, me. Always scrutinise the takeaway menu closely for 10 minutes, but always end up having the same thing - Onion bhaji, lamb dhansak, mushroom rice and keema naan.

I'm actually a bit ashamed of how boring this makes me sound. :-(

Viva Prat Vegas
07-21-2017, 01:50 PM

If you have a badarse just have a packet of Bombay mix with paprika mango to follow

Peter
07-21-2017, 01:51 PM
I love a lamb dhansak, me. Always scrutinise the takeaway menu closely for 10 minutes, but always end up having the same thing - Onion bhaji, lamb dhansak, mushroom rice and keema naan.

Not a fan of keema nan. Messy.

I have recently started avoiding the rice altogether. Boring as ****. Stick a vegetable side dish in and you simply don't need it.

Unless I am going with the biryani, of course.

Pat Vegas
07-21-2017, 01:56 PM

:hehe: I do that with Chinese food. and before doing so I always say 'I think I'll have something different this time'

Or more annoyingly my wife wants to pick my dish so she can try it. :furious:

Viva Prat Vegas
07-21-2017, 02:00 PM
:hehe: I do that with Chinese food. and before doing so I always say 'I think I'll have something different this time'

Pick hers so you can both be :furious: with the meal

Burney
07-21-2017, 02:04 PM

With Chinese, I don't care as long as there's chicken balls and red gloop, salt and pepper squid and Singapore noodles.

Anything else is just background noise as far as I'm concerned.

Burney
07-21-2017, 02:06 PM
Not a fan of keema nan. Messy.

I have recently started avoiding the rice altogether. Boring as ****. Stick a vegetable side dish in and you simply don't need it.

Unless I am going with the biryani, of course.

It's basically a meat sandwich to have with your dinner. What's not to like about that?

I know what you mean about rice. It just ramps up the carb level to no good effect.

World's End Stella
07-21-2017, 02:08 PM

Nothing. Don't do it. Curries, like fry ups, are always best imagined and never consumed. Have a chicken Kiev and salad and feel better about yourself, Pat.

BTW, I have only just recently returned from TO where the common view is that the Leafs have the best team they have had in many, many years. Go Leafs Go!

Pat Vegas
07-21-2017, 02:10 PM
Nothing. Don't do it. Curries, like fry ups, are always best imagined and never consumed. Have a chicken Kiev and salad and feel better about yourself, Pat.

BTW, I have only just recently returned from TO where the common view is that the Leafs have the best team they have had in many, many years. Go Leafs Go!

:nod: they look great. Matthews is tremendous. They really have something to build on now. and if they do they may indeed win the cup in the next few years.

But as for the meal I will have it as since February I have been eating a very strict diet. 2 stone lighter.

The Rob2
07-21-2017, 02:11 PM
ooh get a curry

Pat Vegas
07-21-2017, 02:15 PM
ooh get a curry

I might get a pizza this rate.

Peter
07-21-2017, 02:58 PM
It's basically a meat sandwich to have with your dinner. What's not to like about that?

I know what you mean about rice. It just ramps up the carb level to no good effect.

I love a Chinese rice, particularly your *******ised Singapore version. But Indian rice is just dull.

I am very much with you on salt and pepper squid but red gloop makes me furious. I despise it.

Sir C
07-21-2017, 03:26 PM
I love a Chinese rice, particularly your *******ised Singapore version. But Indian rice is just dull.

I am very much with you on salt and pepper squid but red gloop makes me furious. I despise it.

You have both forgotten the ribs. Amateurs.

Peter
07-21-2017, 03:29 PM
You have both forgotten the ribs. Amateurs.

I don't care for ribs.

Or chicken feet.

Sir C
07-21-2017, 03:31 PM
I don't care for ribs.

Or chicken feet.

A Chinese without ribs is like the Arsenal without Cesc; it lacks soul and a raison d'être.

Peter
07-21-2017, 03:39 PM
A Chinese without ribs is like the Arsenal without Cesc; it lacks soul and a raison d'être.

But wins trophies.

I don't like gnawing on bones like a native. Its repulsive.

Sir C
07-21-2017, 03:40 PM
But wins trophies.

I don't like gnawing on bones like a native. Its repulsive.

But the brown gravy, man!

Pat Vegas
07-21-2017, 03:42 PM

I struggle with ribs these days since the denist took out my tooth and ****ed the other one.

I can't bite my nails either or open something plastic with my teeth.
Not that I do either that often.

Peter
07-21-2017, 03:43 PM
But the brown gravy, man!

Its not for me. I like the seafood, but then I rarely eat Chinese food in the UK. Its always a disappointment.

Sir C
07-21-2017, 03:50 PM
I struggle with ribs these days since the denist took out my tooth and ****ed the other one.

I can't bite my nails either or open something plastic with my teeth.
Not that I do either that often.

You could suck the ribs. Give them a good gumming.