PDA

View Full Version : This prosthetic pen1s rape case thingummy's bloody odd

Burney
07-21-2017, 11:30 AM
I'm afraid I simply don't believe the 'victim' can have had no idea there wasn't something a bit odd going on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-40668960

IUFG
07-21-2017, 11:31 AM
I'm afraid I simply don't believe the 'victim' can have had no idea there wasn't something a bit odd going on.

The victim is probably a bit 'special', b.

The Rob2
07-21-2017, 11:32 AM
it's genius really

they should make a film about it

IUFG
07-21-2017, 11:39 AM
it's genius really

they should make a film about it

I mean, how gullible must this vicitm have been to agree or even acquiesce to the perp's demands, without being a leeeeeetle bit radio?

Burney
07-21-2017, 11:45 AM
I mean, how gullible must this vicitm have been to agree or even acquiesce to the perp's demands, without being a leeeeeetle bit radio?

Dunno. But would it still be a sexual assault if it had actually been a man - just not the man the victim thought it was?

PSRB
07-21-2017, 12:18 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-40668960

6 1/2 years for consensual sex......

Pokster
07-21-2017, 12:20 PM

Perhaps Monty should take the ladyboy to court he shagged in Brazil (or wherever he was)

Burney
07-21-2017, 12:21 PM

Yes. Seems a bit much, doesn't it? Also, if sleeping with people while not having been entirely truthful with them beforehand is sexual assault, we're all in trouble :yikes:

Burney
07-21-2017, 12:22 PM
Perhaps Monty should take the ladyboy to court he shagged in Brazil (or wherever he was)

That is one of the least elegantly constructed sentences that's been written on here since snin left, p. Well done.

Pokster
07-21-2017, 12:24 PM
That is one of the least elegantly constructed sentences that's been written on here since snin left, p. Well done.

It's a Friday b, the day for not thinking about what you type

Pokster
07-21-2017, 12:25 PM
Yes. Seems a bit much, doesn't it? Also, if sleeping with people while not having been entirely truthful with them beforehand is sexual assault, we're all in trouble :yikes:

I would say that pretending you are a different sex is a bit more than "not being entirley truthful"

Ash
07-21-2017, 12:28 PM
I would say that pretending you are a different sex is a bit more than "not being entirley truthful"

But isn't pretending to be a different sex all the rage now?

Burney
07-21-2017, 12:29 PM

Yes, but where do we draw the line? How big does the lie have to be to make it sexual assault? Is telling them you're not married when you are going to constitute sexual assault?

Burney
07-21-2017, 12:30 PM
But isn't pretending to be a different sex all the rage now?

Hang on! This is an excellent point. The defendant's brief could have got her off by saying she'd changed her name to Kye Fortune and identified as a man. That would have put the cat among the pigeons. :hehe:

redgunamo
07-21-2017, 12:40 PM
Hang on! This is an excellent point. The defendant's brief could have got her off by saying she'd changed her name to Kye Fortune and identified as a man. That would have put the cat among the pigeons. :hehe:

:hehe: Bringing charges is practically a hate crime :-(

Burney
07-21-2017, 12:43 PM
:hehe: Bringing charges is practically a hate crime :-(

It would have been tremendous fun. The court would almost certainly have been forced to rule that just saying you're a certain gender doesn't actually make you that gender. At which point, a lot of people's heads would have exploded and many Guardian column inches would have been filled. :hehe:

Missed opportunity, really.