PDA

View Full Version : I got shouted at by a shouty train person this morning :-(

Pat Vegas
07-20-2017, 09:08 AM
Apparently I am not allowed to use the rear drivers cab as my own personal 1st class area.

But **** em I beat the system :vsign:

Burney
07-20-2017, 09:14 AM
Apparently I am not allowed to use the rear drivers cab as my own personal 1st class area.

But **** em I beat the system :vsign:

Could you have started driving the train?

Pat Vegas
07-20-2017, 09:18 AM
Could you have started driving the train?

The control panel was locked off.
what would happen if I started driving would it have split in half?

I only went in there as my usual train was half it's normal length and the next one was cancelled I couldn't get on through the conventional doors.

This area is very roomy

Burney
07-20-2017, 09:25 AM

I only went in there as my usual train was half it's normal length and the next one was cancelled I couldn't get on through the conventional doors.

This area is very roomy

To be honest, I think their biggest worry would be that you'd find out just how pïss easy it is to drive a train and might start wondering why these people get paid ridiculously high salaries.

Pat Vegas
07-20-2017, 09:30 AM
To be honest, I think their biggest worry would be that you'd find out just how pïss easy it is to drive a train and might start wondering why these people get paid ridiculously high salaries.

:hehe: Being a bit of a geek it's really simple.
The automated lines on the tube are even easier. Press two buttons and the drain drives itself.

Peter
07-20-2017, 09:38 AM

This area is very roomy

I've been in there before. I even considered having a fag.

Pat Vegas
07-20-2017, 09:40 AM
I've been in there before. I even considered having a fag.

:hehe: some how I got in but I couldn't get out so had exit via the door that goes into the main carriage and people looked rather confused.

Look at that space :cloud9:

don't know why it's sideways

Burney
07-20-2017, 09:45 AM
:hehe: some how I got in but I couldn't get out so had exit via the door that goes into the main carriage and people looked rather confused.

You should have told him you thought it was the toilet. You might have had to have a dump in there to add credibility to your story.

Peter
07-20-2017, 09:58 AM

Yes, I seem to recall that.