PDA

View Full Version : Wow. Remember that nice MP Louise Mensch asking Rupert Murdoch all those difficult

Burney
07-19-2017, 03:29 PM
questions?

Well she's gone absolutely fùcking barking mad :hehe: Her twitter timeline really is something to behold.

Here's another doozy. She really is as crazy as a shīthouse rat.

Sir C
07-19-2017, 03:32 PM
questions?

Well she's gone absolutely fùcking barking mad :hehe: Her twitter timeline really is something to behold.

Here's another doozy. She really is as crazy as a shīthouse rat.

I had to unfollow; much as I find mentals amusing, her coke-fuelled rants were starting to grate a little.

Burney
07-19-2017, 03:34 PM
I had to unfollow; much as I find mentals amusing, her coke-fuelled rants were starting to grate a little.

Oh, me too. I just go back there to marvel at the sheer scale of her psychological meltdown now and again.

She's so paranoid about Russians, I reckon even Joe McCarthy would've told her to calm down a bit. :hehe:

redgunamo
07-19-2017, 03:44 PM
Oh, me too. I just go back there to marvel at the sheer scale of her psychological meltdown now and again.

She's so paranoid about Russians, I reckon even Joe McCarthy would've told her to calm down a bit. :hehe:

Paranoid about Trump surely, not Russians?

Burney
07-19-2017, 03:46 PM

Oh, they all seem to have got mixed up in the Kenwood Mixer that currently passes for her mind.

She's going to be awfully embarrassed if and when she ever gets sober.

PSRB
07-20-2017, 08:20 AM

Hasn't she moved to the States? So is now very nice about most things American

Burney
07-20-2017, 08:21 AM
Hasn't she moved to the States? So is now very nice about most things American

Yes. But she's also developed what I suspect is a simply massive coke habit, which has triggered major Russophobia and a pathological hatred of the Trump administration.

She's quite mad.

Luis Anaconda
07-20-2017, 09:32 AM
Yes. But she's also developed what I suspect is a simply massive coke habit, which has triggered major Russophobia and a pathological hatred of the Trump administration.

She's quite mad.
Still would though

Burney
07-20-2017, 09:37 AM
Still would though

You might revise that opinion once you read her timeline and realise how utterly, utterly barking mad she is.